Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

"Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User (23916 Views)

Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven / "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User / "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by thaoriginator: 3:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

What if I told you there are Nigerians that believe a Jew turned water to wine
Bro at least that one is wine and it's drinkable. But petrol wey catch fire is so useless and even dangerous.. angry

1 Like

Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by slawomir: 3:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
ok
Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by bennyrazz: 3:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
and how does this miracle glorifies God?

1 Like

Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by LordKO(m): 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2018
Religion remains what it's; opium of the masses in particular and object of subjugation in general.

Religious proponents and practitioners are simply being ungrateful to the sole creator of the world over their continual refusal of making proper use of the brains he gave to all human beings.

1 Like

Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by DonVikings: 3:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
jayson87:
GOD IS NOT A MAGICIAN
It is called MIRACLE not magic. angry
Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by sassyclassy: 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
Attention! Attention! Attention! This post is for wedding photographers in need of vacant office space

The Classy & Sassy Place is a hub for Wedding & Event Vendors!

Benefits
*Easily accessible
*target clientele specific
* it is the ideal environment to grow your business in 2018!
*Constant power supply from 9am-6pm
*Good packing space

Office/Studio space is available for wedding photographers vendors at a very affordable rate !!!! Call/WhatsApp 08181122447
Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by ollah2: 3:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
This pastor is a big boy already, he should just start selling the petrol in large quantities. Wow!! I'm really stunned and shocked and happy for his congregations

1 Like

Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by hopefulLandlord: 3:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
thaoriginator:
Bro at least that one is wine and it's drinkable. But petrol wey catch fire is so useless and even dangerous.. angry
god works in mysterious ways
Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
Looking forward to South Africa becoming a net exporter of refined petroleum products, especially since they have a large shoreline and water is plentiful. Just fill a fleet of tankers with sea water, invite the pastor to pray over it, and ship it all to other countries. Energy problems of the world solved.
I hope Shell, Texaco, Saudi Aramco etc don't assassinate him sha. He should train some of his followers.

3 Likes

Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by thaoriginator: 3:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
We have palm wine, champagne, vodka or even ogogoro. Na burning fuel the idiot see.. Useless mog grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by Dasherz(f): 4:00pm On Apr 10, 2018
Please o.. But a whole congregation brings bottles of water which turned to petrol and fire started and the building isn't burnt down?

Logic

1 Like

Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by horia: 4:00pm On Apr 10, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Jesus turned water to wine.

this pastor turned water to fuel

which one is a miracle? which one is magic and why?
the incidents in the bible was not to amaze people they were done out of necessity but these ones nowadays are done, obviously, for selfish purposes.

1 Like

Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by MissRaine69(f): 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2018

2 Likes

Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by hopefulLandlord: 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
horia:
the incidents in the bible was not to amaze people they were done out of necessity but these ones nowadays are done, obviously, for selfish purposes.

So you're saying you'll believe this miracle to be true if there were fuel scarcity?

Also, who's the judge of what's necessary? Yahweh may deem it necessary while you may not due to your limitations as his ways are not our ways and he works in mysterious ways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by Edu3Again: 4:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
DeadRat:

In This World I Am The Most Difficult Person To decieve

Did una jet flying pastoreneurs not deceive into voting Buhari?
Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by Opeolami(m): 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
but he can turn water to wine

Did Jesus turn a whole river to wine? No? why do you believe Jesus own but not this man's?

Jesus did turn water to wine... Not to impress people or commercialized himself but He did to save the bride and the groom. My question is for what purpose is this "miracle" for.....??
Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by hopefulLandlord: 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
Opeolami:

Jesus did turn water to wine... Not to impress people or commercialized himself but He did to save the bride and the groom. My question is for what purpose is this "miracle" for.....??

Yahweh works in mysterious ways so what you deem necessary may not be necessary in Yahweh's view and vice versa. Yahweh may have his purpose which you're not privy to

Also, how do you know the pastor did this with intent to impress? you have mindreading superpowers?
Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by Macmoni(m): 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
and their happy....lmao sum1 is even crying tears of joy
Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by TheCongo2: 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2018
Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by CheedyJ(m): 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
but he can turn water to wine

Did Jesus turn a whole river to wine? No? why do you believe Jesus own but not this man's?
Jesus didn't do it to impress but becos there was an urgent need for wine at DAT moment but what's d reason behind this magic oh sorry miracle, did dey run out of petrol in their Generator set? ...what's d motive really?
Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by XhosaNostra(f): 4:12pm On Apr 10, 2018
Millz404:
That's why all the whites are leaving... The white there are less than 7% now mainly old people

And yet we still manage to bring millions of white tourists to the yard grin

South Africa will never be without white people because they simply adore the country for its interesting past, rich culture & of course the beautiful views grin

3 Likes

Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by hopefulLandlord: 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2018
CheedyJ:

Jesus didn't do it to impress but becos there was an urgent need for wine at DAT moment but what's d reason behind this magic oh sorry miracle, did dey run out of petrol in their Generator set? ...what's d motive really?
Yahweh works in mysterious ways, you may not know the motive behind his answering this pastor's prayer but that doesn't make it any less of a miracle

BTW are you asserting that for a miracle to qualify as one there mist be "urgent need"? doesn't that sound kinda myopic?
Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by litaninja(m): 4:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
He prayed with "militancy"
Africa no fit get sense again...

1 Like

Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

What if I told you there are Nigerians that believe a Jew turned water to wine

Why did He turn the water into wine?

When you answer that correctly, Why is this pastor in the news turning water into petrol?

I need not say further. I am banking on my instincts that you are not unintelligent. I hope I am right.
Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by deebrownneymar: 4:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
Lol. Pastors in SA are just cashing out on stupid people with false doctrines and cheap magic tricks. Africans please do yourself a favour pray for sense!
Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by hopefulLandlord: 4:22pm On Apr 10, 2018
AllforJesus7:

Why did He turn the water into wine?
You tell me

When you answer that correctly, Why is this pastor in the news turning water into petrol?
We need to ask the pastor and (probably) Yahweh for the answer to that

I need not say further. I am banking on my instincts that you are not unintelligent. I hope I am right.
Actually I'm very unintelligent and regard myself as the dumbest Nairalander

Intelligent people attack the message, unintelligent people attack the messenger. Which one are you my good sir?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by Millz404(m): 4:22pm On Apr 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

And yet we still manage to bring millions of white tourists to the yard grin

South Africa will never be without white people because they simply adore the country for its interesting past, rich culture & of course the beautiful views grin

Fvck outta here, they are there for some nat geo wide adventure, not to look at ur blackAss

1 Like

Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by ItzBIM(m): 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
Kizyte:
Serious? shocked
I'm traveling to South Africa tomorrow and I must attend that church with 10,000 litres of water. shocked

South Africa here we come!

How will u transport it back to Nigeria ? By plane
Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by ItzBIM(m): 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
But why God why are my people so gullible

1 Like

Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by Noblefirstlady: 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
The motive is to burn down the church

1 Like

Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by babaireti(m): 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
DonVikings:
Unbelievers would Come and claim it is a lie. Fools.

There is nothing my God can not do.
Yes! your god of MAGIC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Happy Good Friday A Correct Saying? / Do You Know That Jesus Christ Was Born In October And Not December? / Police Rearrest Former MFM Chorister Over Libel Against Church Founder, Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.