Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,356 members, 7,812,013 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

"Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User (23913 Views)

Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven / "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User / "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by clemz85(m): 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
What ever it is, all I know is magic is real, miracle is real and deception is real,

What if the highest order of delusion is to think that there is nothing bigger than us out there?
Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by MOSICATED5(m): 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
SA and meaningless miracles are 5and 6 if there are not eating grass, they will be drinking insecticide. Now water to fuel
Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2018
Edu3Again:

Did una jet flying pastoreneurs not deceive into voting Buhari?
more Than Half The Population Didnt Vote... I Was Part Of Them
Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by XhosaNostra(f): 4:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
Millz404:

Fvck outta here, they are there for some nat geo wide adventure, not to look at ur blackAss

Oh, really?

1 Like

Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by san316(m): 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2018
Now you see me, the sequel.
Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by tyav7: 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
Millz404:
That's why all the whites are leaving... The white there are less than 7% now mainly old people
But sir, is South Africa their country? just asking o!
Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by Premiumwriter: 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
but he can turn water to wine

Did Jesus turn a whole river to wine? No? why do you believe Jesus own but not this man's?
sometimes you need to ask yourself, what's the purpose of this miracle? Jesus turned water to wine not to make people repent or stand on awe of him but because he wanted to help at a wedding.

But what is the purpose of this miracle of turning water to petrol and then setting it on fire?

Had it been the man had no fuel to go to a church service and didn't have the money to purchase one and then commanded the water to become petrol it would have made some sense.

I hope you understand this mahn. We shouldn't just believe everything just because we are afraid of what God will do if we don't believe, that will only make us gullible. Bible said we should try every spirit. I've tried it above with the little analysis and bro I believe you can see that the "miracle" is not in line with God's word.
Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by Millz404(m): 4:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Oh, really?
So make them no chop again because them come look animal
Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by teamv: 4:49pm On Apr 10, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Jesus turned water to wine.

this pastor turned water to fuel

which one is a miracle? which one is magic and why?
one was done out of necessity the other for show off
Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by XhosaNostra(f): 4:51pm On Apr 10, 2018
Millz404:

So make them no chop again because them come look animal

Plenty of other restaurants they could go to in the city, but they still choose to go where blacks live. Oh, we're SPECIAL grin

Other Africans go to whites, but whites come to South Africans. Ain't that ironic?

1 Like

Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by Kotodoctor: 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

What if I told you there are Nigerians that believe a Jew turned water to wine

Lol this is even funnier.

My nine year old niece know God Creat the world. But I have heard of adult Nigerians who believe it came out of nothing.
Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by Millz404(m): 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Plenty of other restaurants they could go to in the city, but they still choose to go where blacks live. Oh, we're SPECIAL grin

Other Africans go to whites, but whites come to South Africans. Ain't that ironic?
Why are you trying to kiss me... Are you in love with me? angry
Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by XhosaNostra(f): 4:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
Millz404:

Why are you trying to kiss me... Are you in love with me? angry

Eyeroll.
Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by Millz404(m): 4:56pm On Apr 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Eyeroll.
Butt out
Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by Opentokwowledge: 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Nothing like black asses really. Who doesn't desire a change of taste one time or the other especially when they come cheap, as they are already swooned long before you say bingo? cheesy
Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by hopefulLandlord: 5:01pm On Apr 10, 2018
horia:
the incidents in the bible was not to amaze people they were done out of necessity but these ones nowadays are done, obviously, for selfish purposes.

mikky4764:

Jesus turning water to wine was a necessity, this pastor's stuff is a show off, it's uncalled for

Opeolami:

Jesus did turn water to wine... Not to impress people or commercialized himself but He did to save the bride and the groom. My question is for what purpose is this "miracle" for.....??

CheedyJ:

Jesus didn't do it to impress but becos there was an urgent need for wine at DAT moment but what's d reason behind this magic oh sorry miracle, did dey run out of petrol in their Generator set? ...what's d motive really?

AllforJesus7:

Why did He turn the water into wine?

When you answer that correctly, Why is this pastor in the news turning water into petrol?

I need not say further. I am banking on my instincts that you are not unintelligent. I hope I am right.

Premiumwriter:
sometimes you need to ask yourself, what's the purpose of this miracle? Jesus turned water to wine not to make people repent or stand on awe of him but because he wanted to help at a wedding.

But what is the purpose of this miracle of turning water to petrol and then setting it on fire?

Had it been the man had no fuel to go to a church service and didn't have the money to purchase one and then commanded the water to become petrol it would have made some sense.

I hope you understand this mahn. We shouldn't just believe everything just because we are afraid of what God will do if we don't believe, that will only make us gullible. Bible said we should try every spirit. I've tried it above with the little analysis and bro I believe you can see that the "miracle" is not in line with God's word.

teamv:
one was done out of necessity the other for show off

I quoted you all at once cuz y'all are saying the same thing

That you can't think of what makes this miracle necessary doesn't make it unnecessary

I can think up a scenario where it's necessary. What if there are certain people in the congregation who don't believe Christianity is true and feel this kind of miracle would convince them? what if some of these people would die very soon and God did this as a necessity to help their unbelief by making this miracle happening thereby convincing them and they make heaven?

Now I'm not saying that's the case but its not the best to say this is unnecessary. Only Yahweh can say what's necessary and what's not!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by Holatunjiii(m): 5:01pm On Apr 10, 2018
In fact, we go need this kind of Pastor for Nigeria so that fuel no go dey scarce again
Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
M. A. G. I. C

grin
Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by Codo22(m): 5:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
DonVikings:
Unbelievers would Come and claim it is a lie. Fools.

There is nothing my God can not do.
So this 1 believed this shit
Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by XhosaNostra(f): 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Nothing like black asses really. Who doesn't desire a change of taste one time or the other especially when they come cheap, as they are already swooned long before you say bingo? cheesy

South African townships are known to be extremely dangerous, so these people are willing to risk their lives just to get a special, when most of them are loaded? I doubt it.

And yet...we just can't keep them away grin

1 Like

Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by InvertedHammer: 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2018
/
Why not bring this man to Nigeria so that he can put NNPC out of business?

/
Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by BlueScholar(m): 5:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
Kizyte:
Serious? shocked
I'm traveling to South Africa tomorrow and I must attend that church with 10,000 litres of water. shocked

South Africa here we come!

grin

1 Like

Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by Opentokwowledge: 5:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

South African townships are known to be extremely dangerous, so these people are willing to risk their lives just to get a special, when most of them are loaded? I doubt it.

And yet...we just can't keep them away grin
And the moral of this irrelevant story is?
Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by Opentokwowledge: 5:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
I see you ErnieSmallzz!
Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by XhosaNostra(f): 5:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
And the moral of this irrelevant story is?

Ask your babalawo.

1 Like

Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by Opentokwowledge: 5:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Ask your babalawo.
undecided
Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by rickyrex(m): 5:23pm On Apr 10, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Jesus turned water to wine.

this pastor turned water to fuel

which one is a miracle? which one is magic and why?
did he turn the water to fuel for national purpose or for that moment alone
Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by godofuck231: 5:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
Kizyte:
Serious? shocked
I'm traveling to South Africa tomorrow and I must attend that church with 10,000 litres of water. shocked

South Africa here we come!

Where all those stupid kidnappers, make yourselves useful and let turn water into crude, petrol to get stress, just crude is ok.
Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by Abugu2: 5:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
That is magic
Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by phemmyfour: 5:31pm On Apr 10, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
but he can turn water to wine

Did Jesus turn a whole river to wine? No? why do you believe Jesus own but not this man's?
Jesus didn't do his own for show. He turned water to wine when the situation seems hopeless. Miracles are not planned. This man planned his own
Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by frank317: 5:31pm On Apr 10, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
god works in mysterious ways

Lol... he is actually saying that he woyod have been okey with the news if the man had turned the water to zobo or yoghurt
Re: "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User by Samm042: 5:32pm On Apr 10, 2018
Ocean don finish 4 SAF?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Know That Jesus Christ Was Born In October And Not December? / Is Happy Good Friday A Correct Saying? / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.