Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,183 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Aaua Lagos Day Of Action To Tvc - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aaua Lagos Day Of Action To Tvc (392 Views)

How Obidients Rendered Tinubu's TVC Useless For 10months / ASUU Restates Commitment To 2019 Memorandum Of Action With FG / ASUU And FG Sign Agreement To Call Off Strike - TVC News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aaua Lagos Day Of Action To Tvc by dontee2015(m): 2:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
LAGOS DAY OF ACTION 2018

Dear AAUAITES,

This is to appreciate all AAUAites and alumni for your steadfastness and support thus far.

This is to inform you that the Lagos day of action is this week Thursday as we will be embarking on a Peaceful Protest to TVC at CMD ikosi road Ketu.

We will all converge at Gani Fawehinmi Park Ojota as a rallying point for onward movement to TVC.

Our demand is simple 100% reversal of AAUA school fess to the existing status quo and we will be doing this without stress.

To all prospective attendees kindly note the following.
1- It's a peaceful protest to a media house
2- Bags are not allowed
3-Come with a placard, marker and your ID Card
Any other materials apart from this items will not be allowed.

Take off time - 9am
Venue - Gani Fawehinmi Park Ojota Lagos
Date - Thursday April 12, 2018

This is a struggle for that University and for generations yet unborn. The glory of our school Adekunle Ajasin University will not be submerged, we will fight for it and Preserve it.

Aluta Continua

Adesina Tosin Nathaniel
For (SAVE AAUA) LAGOS
Re: Aaua Lagos Day Of Action To Tvc by BigboysZ(m): 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2018
Aluta continua Victoria ascerta!!
Re: Aaua Lagos Day Of Action To Tvc by Nobody: 11:01am On May 01, 2018
dontee2015:
LAGOS DAY OF ACTION 2018

Dear AAUAITES,

This is to appreciate all AAUAites and alumni for your steadfastness and support thus far.

This is to inform you that the Lagos day of action is this week Thursday as we will be embarking on a Peaceful Protest to TVC at CMD ikosi road Ketu.
greetings bro. I noticed that you tried sending me a PM. I'm having issues with my mail. you can reply me here or send the message to @reformedphilip on twitter

(1) (Reply)

OAU Unveils Identity Of Student In Sex-for-marks Scandal / Fupre Again / Can One Attain Another Degree In Arts Even After Having A B.sc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.