Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,236 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

ASUU And FG Sign Agreement To Call Off Strike - TVC News - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU And FG Sign Agreement To Call Off Strike - TVC News (46341 Views)

Gbajabiamila Deceived Us To Call Off Strike ― ASUU / ASUU: FG Lied, We Didn’t Reach Agreement To Suspend Strike Dec 9 / ASUU Calls Off Strike: See Funny Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU And FG Sign Agreement To Call Off Strike - TVC News by mayorkings(m): 8:17pm On Feb 07, 2019
BREAKING: At last, FG, ASUU reach agreement, sign deal

The federal government and the striking University teachers have finally signed an agreement, raising hope of an end to the three months old strike.

The agreement was signed on Thursday in Abuja during a meeting between the warring parties.

The University lecturers commenced a nationwide strike late last year to demand for the full implementation of the agreement it reached with the government in 2009.

Until now, government and the leadership of the union have met nine different times, with non yielding any meaningful result.

Meanwhile, ASUU has not formally declared suspension of the strike as it is yet to address the media as at the time of filing this report.

Source: https://tvcnews.tv/breaking-at-last-fg-ASUU-reach-agreement-sign-deal/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU And FG Sign Agreement To Call Off Strike - TVC News by damoche64: 8:18pm On Feb 07, 2019
Thank God o.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU And FG Sign Agreement To Call Off Strike - TVC News by frankman365(m): 8:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
How I wish it is true.
News in Nigeria this days are not to be trusted. If buhari and his crew can deny dollar to naira equivalent, then anything can happen.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ASUU And FG Sign Agreement To Call Off Strike - TVC News by Slynation(m): 8:20pm On Feb 07, 2019
Yea.... It's legit ASUU finally ends strike

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ASUU And FG Sign Agreement To Call Off Strike - TVC News by youngdroly(m): 8:20pm On Feb 07, 2019
Oooooo after election abeg.....

3 Likes

Re: ASUU And FG Sign Agreement To Call Off Strike - TVC News by mayorkings(m): 8:20pm On Feb 07, 2019
I don't understand... How is it not true?
frankman365:
How I wish it is true

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU And FG Sign Agreement To Call Off Strike - TVC News by mayorkings(m): 8:22pm On Feb 07, 2019
Lalasticlala wink
Re: ASUU And FG Sign Agreement To Call Off Strike - TVC News by Ray360: 8:23pm On Feb 07, 2019
Can we count on this news?

The mods should verify please.

1 Like

Re: ASUU And FG Sign Agreement To Call Off Strike - TVC News by OmoDavido(m): 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
Hmmm. ASUU chairman fit say another thing. I fear that man o�

MODIFIED: Strike has been suspended

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ASUU And FG Sign Agreement To Call Off Strike - TVC News by dauddy97(m): 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
yes very true.... I saw this from NANS twitter handler

1 Like

Re: ASUU And FG Sign Agreement To Call Off Strike - TVC News by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ah! at last
Re: ASUU And FG Sign Agreement To Call Off Strike - TVC News by MerxyX(f): 8:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
Oluwa thank you

1 Like

Re: ASUU And FG Sign Agreement To Call Off Strike - TVC News by sgd: 8:28pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU And FG Sign Agreement To Call Off Strike - TVC News by Rexmy(m): 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2019
News in Nigeria need to be verified in at least 3 different sources before being confirmed true... What a country!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ASUU And FG Sign Agreement To Call Off Strike - TVC News by Charleschidera(m): 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2019
That one concern them... what I know is that I most collect my salary for this month before going back to school

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ASUU And FG Sign Agreement To Call Off Strike - TVC News by herzernIsHere: 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2019
That signed agreement will be the reason for the next industrial action in 10 months' time.

PS : They should consider ASUP now and start negotiations ASAP. grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ASUU And FG Sign Agreement To Call Off Strike - TVC News by Ray360: 8:31pm On Feb 07, 2019
Nairaland has really lost value. None of the mods is even following this ASUU vs FG brouhaha. By now, we should be seeing the latest about the strike On front page.

All we have on front page is "Lady losing stretch mark" and all.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ASUU And FG Sign Agreement To Call Off Strike - TVC News by princeSammyz: 8:34pm On Feb 07, 2019
That deal (agreement) will be the reason for the next strike. Good news all the same

1 Like

Re: ASUU And FG Sign Agreement To Call Off Strike - TVC News by Protein0: 8:35pm On Feb 07, 2019
short term remedies as usual.
Will this country ever get it right? cry
Re: ASUU And FG Sign Agreement To Call Off Strike - TVC News by Jh0wsef(m): 8:35pm On Feb 07, 2019
7days to Valentine! school fees will not be spent on any babe again..

Hearts are broken gringrin

4 Likes

Re: ASUU And FG Sign Agreement To Call Off Strike - TVC News by Jh0wsef(m): 8:35pm On Feb 07, 2019
Re: ASUU And FG Sign Agreement To Call Off Strike - TVC News by Chidimercy: 8:35pm On Feb 07, 2019
S
Re: ASUU And FG Sign Agreement To Call Off Strike - TVC News by visijo(m): 8:35pm On Feb 07, 2019
Good news

1 Like

Re: ASUU And FG Sign Agreement To Call Off Strike - TVC News by Johnson5258: 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
Re: ASUU And FG Sign Agreement To Call Off Strike - TVC News by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
Nothing concrete. ASUU is playing politics.

4 Likes

Re: ASUU And FG Sign Agreement To Call Off Strike - TVC News by asawanathegreat(m): 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
There is hope for the strick to end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU And FG Sign Agreement To Call Off Strike - TVC News by visijo(m): 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
Jh0wsef:
tsk you be student?
Re: ASUU And FG Sign Agreement To Call Off Strike - TVC News by anochuko01(m): 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
my guy was praying against them reaching any agreement yet.
guy is taking data science courses

1 Like

Re: ASUU And FG Sign Agreement To Call Off Strike - TVC News by uthfaith(m): 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
Re: ASUU And FG Sign Agreement To Call Off Strike - TVC News by WinningEleven(m): 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
THANK GOD O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: ASUU And FG Sign Agreement To Call Off Strike - TVC News by alphaRego01(m): 8:37pm On Feb 07, 2019
Bleep buhari,bleep apc, bleep aaaaaappppppppppppccccccccccccccccccc.Shey the want to kill us in dis country.i know God wont allow it

4 Likes

Re: ASUU And FG Sign Agreement To Call Off Strike - TVC News by dust144(m): 8:37pm On Feb 07, 2019
If they like!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Mum Wants Me To Stop Psychology In School Due To Fear Of Madness / JAMB Twitter Handler's Grammatical Blunder Got People Talking / Final Year Student Abandons Medicine For Mass Comm 2 weeks before final exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.