Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Never Make This Mistake! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Never Make This Mistake! (310 Views)

Don't Repeat This Mistake I Made With Cryptocurrency Trading / Diary: How I Wan Take Make This Money?(real Life Story) / Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Never Make This Mistake! by crown2gold(m): 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
In my early days of email marketing. I tried so many things some worked some didn't. Some that didn't work amounted to a loss and I want to share one of them with you to avoid same mistakes.

I had 4.5 million Nigerian emails and I tried sending emails to them to market my affiliate link. I randomly selected about 300 emails to test and sent my messages to them and they were all sent. I was very happy and was expecting a positive response from these emails but after 30 mins I got a big shocker.GOOGLE BANNED MY GMAIL ADDRESS.

Reason: They suspected that I was sending spam and unsolicited messages. I was just lucky because I didn't use my main gmail address, it was an account I created temporarily for sending emails.

This made me to be on the lookout for an effective means to send bulk emails without Google chasing after me.

And alas! after 6 months of intense search I finally found one and same software I've been giving out for almost free compared to the price I paid for it. I have been using it to send bulk emails for almost a year without any fear of ban. I even use my major email address with this software because it secures it 100% from google ban.

The Sendblaster software has the following features:

�It ensures 100% delivery to inbox unlike others that push your emails to spam folders(who reads spam messages these days)

�It comes with various templates you can use to customise your emails.

� It allows the use of app password that shields you from Google's ban

�It comes with a licence key that upgrades the software to a premium version

�User friendly inter phase that makes it easy to use

� It is just a one time payment. You make payment only once in a lifetime..No upgrade fee whatsoever

Contact me now to get the latest version of Sendblaster software (Sendblaster 4) the world's best email marketing software just at a give away price.

You also get as a BONUS up to 1million emails of business people in Nigeria

CALL/WHATSAPP 08085716509; email crown2gold@mail.com

Caleb Adediwura
CEO Crown2Gold Corporation

(1) (Reply)

Build Your Business With Four Easy Steps / Microsoft Has Run Out Of Windows Phone Stock / How To Obtain Loan With 20% Of It As Grant, Get Skills Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.