Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Diary: How I Wan Take Make This Money?(real Life Story) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Diary: How I Wan Take Make This Money?(real Life Story) (3311 Views)

5 Ways To Turn Your Small Business To Big Money - Real-life Practicable And Acti / Please How Can I Trace This Money? / If You No Use Whatsapp Take Make Money, Wetin U Gain? ;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary: How I Wan Take Make This Money?(real Life Story) by 4teenblaq: 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
Omo, I have been thinking alot, I don't even know what to think again, Depression eating me up..

Meeh, just lying on the bed now, I have been thinking of starting this Diary here for a long time, in case I make this money one day..

I believe it will serve as a means of inspiration to others.

Abeg make una no mind my English, truth to be told I no sabi English like that. Na small.

3 Likes

Re: Diary: How I Wan Take Make This Money?(real Life Story) by 4teenblaq: 10:10pm On Feb 27, 2022
First make I introduce myself.

My name is chinedum
I am from Delta state
No longer a student tho. Just finished my OND program last two years(2020) @ Delta state polytechnic ogwashi uku. I took computer science as course. Graduated with Good result (upper credit).

Hobby: Gaming and soccer
Appearance: small stature(5'4 in height) , dark in complexion.

Update: I am 23.
Re: Diary: How I Wan Take Make This Money?(real Life Story) by 4teenblaq: 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2022
I dey really forget most things sha, but as I dey update this diary, I go dey give una the past things that have happened to me. Those that lead to one thing or the other.

And also my daily life activities.
Re: Diary: How I Wan Take Make This Money?(real Life Story) by 4teenblaq: 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2022
As I dey now, na everyday I dey think how I will make this money, I don put hand for some work sha, no one dey work, come be like say they done curse me sha..

This year, decided to leave home and work on the course of making the money.

I decided to join this business ( I won't give full detail of this business because it is the secret of it that money is being made (according to who is teaching me the work)).

So this business requires huge capital to start(I have someone who is willing to give me some capital till I am able to fund myself.), and it involved buying and selling.

What we buy here is the SECRET( which I won't mention) and then sell it out at a rate.

I was told people doing the business here in Benin city are much, so get customers will be very hard, so I have to based my success on LUCK.

As I hear am finish I weak.

Wetin man go do??, I will still try my luck, if I succeed then I will know.
Re: Diary: How I Wan Take Make This Money?(real Life Story) by 4teenblaq: 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
My head just dey full.

Got to clear my mind..

Una no fit guess wetin I take dey clear my mind..

Una go know later on..

Let me just go clear my mind.
Re: Diary: How I Wan Take Make This Money?(real Life Story) by Ussycool: 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2022
Mmn! Go clear your mind joor. We are waiting for you. Come and contiune, i want to figure out somethings.
Re: Diary: How I Wan Take Make This Money?(real Life Story) by Dorcmass(m): 11:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
Waiting patiently for ur story
i pray the bussines and money no later take ya life
Re: Diary: How I Wan Take Make This Money?(real Life Story) by 4teenblaq: 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2022
Hmmmmmm, my work abi business started today.

Woke up this morning, around 8am. Yes 8am because last night I was just awake like a nightcrawler.. Playing sad songs with my head phone on.... I think I slept around 2am or so.

Normally, brush my teeth, took the breakfast and went out by 10 am.

I started the work, trekked about 3km, sharing my contact to people to contact me in case they want to do business with me. Almost lost my phone, after giving the bus driver my fare, I forgot to pick my phone I dropped in order to get my money from the wallet, I was about 10ft away from the bus, my sense struck!! " where is thy phone?"

Bleep shit "my phone" I don't know how I turned and went straight to the bus, thank my star that nobody was still in the damn bus. I picked the phone and the drive was looking at me like "what is that?"

Came back around 3 pm..

Is like my village people are testing something with my phone, when I got home, was trying to pick some money again from my wallet, gbammmm!!!! My damn phone landed face flat on the floor.

All I could hear myself saying was, "let it not be the main screen" ( I have cracked this phone screen before so I was begging let it not be the screen again).

I picked it up.....

It was the screen guard that Got broken.....

I was a bit happy but it was cut short when I realized the left side of the screen is pulling off.

Shit!!!

I got a cellotape and bound the damn side of the phone. As I am typing this my phone looks like some kind of rubbish picked from a scrap market.
Re: Diary: How I Wan Take Make This Money?(real Life Story) by 4teenblaq: 5:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
Today was kind of hot though..

I do stay with my cousin who is schooling in uniben, so I stay around the school. I am planning my special grace of the Lord, if I gather some cash, I can rent my own place..

Because I don't really enjoy staying with someone, there are many reason why I do.

I can't even play songs I like without head phone, I have mp3 player, I don't play it when he is around.. He said, he does not like noise.

So music is now noise.

He also does not like people coming to the house!!!
He lives so much with Rules

And I hate Rules....

I am a free person but tho with small circle.

And I don't like dominating a place I don't own.

And also a domineering person. So it is giving me tough time. I have to have patience that is it.
Re: Diary: How I Wan Take Make This Money?(real Life Story) by 4teenblaq: 6:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
I am little bit unhappy right now, as I was going about looking for customers, I was lucky enough to get a seller but this seller was very hard one, as a first timer(me), I negotiated badly and my OGA said I should anyways buy the market, now I don't know if I made a gain or if I lost.. Make time reach for my Oga to carry the market make I know...
Re: Diary: How I Wan Take Make This Money?(real Life Story) by 4teenblaq: 6:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
Just scrolling on nairaland, got some news about Ukraine and his elder brother fighting some shit out.

Me just dey neutral for the matter.

I feel like telling you guys some real shit though but where I go start from.??
Re: Diary: How I Wan Take Make This Money?(real Life Story) by 4teenblaq: 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2022
Good day
.. Meeeehhh

All I can say is omo, today I went on my business, I trekked till all the part or joints from the knee down to the feet are now aching me...
Re: Diary: How I Wan Take Make This Money?(real Life Story) by 4teenblaq: 7:38am On Mar 02, 2022
Yesterday, couldn't update much because I was really tired..

Just woke up this morning, setting out to continue the search for customers..

See you guys later.
Re: Diary: How I Wan Take Make This Money?(real Life Story) by 4teenblaq: 4:48pm On Mar 02, 2022
Yesterday, I was too exhausted but today if I say the same, then I am making an understatement.

Yesterday, I have to walked around new Benin market area, searching for customers, street to street.

Some said they don't do the business again.
Some collected my contact, some chase me verbally. Some not around their work place..

When I think about all these, my Morales go down.. No motivation...

I decided to cover some areas before I go, as I was doing, my cousin called me to buy food stuff as I was coming, saying it would cost around 1800.

I got sad, why?
Because, I got no money, the only money I have is the money for my transport in this business, and I hoping when ever I get called for business, I get some cash to spend not now, I am at the edge.

Somehow, I don't know how the table turned for me, he called me again to forget about it, he will do the buying.

I was relieve, I board a bus, I flew home.
Re: Diary: How I Wan Take Make This Money?(real Life Story) by 4teenblaq: 5:43pm On Mar 02, 2022
Today's own was almost the same..

But harder..

As I am lying down, I can feel all the pains now.

Went to ring road today, did my thing and came back..

This work if you dey look face, guy you no fit do am.. Most guys I met, have this dread looking face with frustration written on 'em.

Only few have this cheerful face, you can see me talking to them confidently..

For the dreadful ones, I just maintained like I am not scared of anybody. But within me, I am feeling like "make this one no tear me slap oo?"

1 Like

Re: Diary: How I Wan Take Make This Money?(real Life Story) by Wese090(m): 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2022
Following and I wish u all the best sha remember me in your kingdom cuz I believe tables will surely turn for the better.
Re: Diary: How I Wan Take Make This Money?(real Life Story) by Galacious1: 6:12pm On Mar 02, 2022
Mod should make move this to the right section
Re: Diary: How I Wan Take Make This Money?(real Life Story) by 4teenblaq: 8:53pm On Mar 02, 2022
I was just having a glorious sleep during the pour down...

It was pouring down here so hard with enough thunder bolt.

This my cousin woke me up from the sweet and melodious sleep to get a bag of pure water and soap...

Meeehhhh, in my mind I said "not now"

After much struggle between me and the sleep, I decide to go. I don't know why I forgot my phone, I was already half way to the place, everywhere is dark, so how am I suppose to climb the steps all the way from third floor to the first?

Maybe it was the sleep still having partial contact with my brain, I decide to continue the journey in darkness. Waw!!

I was able to get down successfully, without struggling to see the way. Got outside, where everywhere is messy, no place to step my feet.

So na so, erosion be for here? I wondered.

I managed to find a dry ground to walk on, I almost slipped one or two times..

Got to the shop, got only the pure water, the soap, didn't get it, most of the shop closed maybe because of the rain..

I went back with only bag of water. Getting into the building, on my way to climb again from first floor to third one, I noticed this time, it was darker than before. It was at this point I started regretting why I didn't pick my phone.

I had no choice than to walk and find my way with my hand, as I was finding the way, some part of my body hit against the wall, I have to decipher which is the right turn at that point.. I did and I managed to climb to the room successfully..

1 Like

Re: Diary: How I Wan Take Make This Money?(real Life Story) by Wese090(m): 1:15am On Mar 03, 2022
Always following......
Re: Diary: How I Wan Take Make This Money?(real Life Story) by 4teenblaq: 7:42am On Mar 03, 2022
Today, I woke up early, said my prayers and still on the bed.

Tho son of man isn't that religious, just doing it to fulfil all righteousness..

Contemplating if I should go out today to share my contact...

I feel like resting today but my mind wants me to go and do it..
Re: Diary: How I Wan Take Make This Money?(real Life Story) by Philip4564(m): 8:34am On Mar 03, 2022
Bro abeg hint me wetin you dey into maybe I fit dey run am for my area abeg
Re: Diary: How I Wan Take Make This Money?(real Life Story) by 4teenblaq: 11:30am On Mar 03, 2022
Philip4564:
Bro abeg hint me wetin you dey into maybe I fit dey run am for my area abeg
which side you dey?
Re: Diary: How I Wan Take Make This Money?(real Life Story) by Philip4564(m): 11:46am On Mar 03, 2022
4teenblaq:
which side you dey?
Na Akure for Ondo state
Re: Diary: How I Wan Take Make This Money?(real Life Story) by Chigorkizz(m): 2:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
Re: Diary: How I Wan Take Make This Money?(real Life Story) by 4teenblaq: 4:47pm On Mar 03, 2022
After all, I went out to do my business as usual. Today was funny tho.

I only met and exchange contact with few persons..

Omo, there was one that wanted to create a scenario ooo..

Like I said earlier, this business is secretive business, when interacting with your customer, one should be careful not to let a third party get whatever both of you are saying or doing..

I wanted to share the funny experience I got today, but it will leak information in one way or the other to you guys..

I was acting like a dumb ass all through the scenario.. Anytime I remember, I almost what to laugh but I was ashamed.

Quite sad for me, I am almost contemplating leaving the business at that moment. Anyways, we move.. Wetin man go do now..

I went home, met my cousin still around, I gave him all the gist, he laughed so hard.
Re: Diary: How I Wan Take Make This Money?(real Life Story) by 4teenblaq: 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2022
Philip4564:
Na Akure for Ondo state
I wish you are in benin
Re: Diary: How I Wan Take Make This Money?(real Life Story) by 4teenblaq: 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
This business as I dey see am go land me for police station one day.

Wetin man go do na, if I see another work, I go fit do sha..

Guys I no no if una fit show me way for Benin here, I need a job, as I dey talk now, shishi no gum me.
Re: Diary: How I Wan Take Make This Money?(real Life Story) by Philip4564(m): 7:54pm On Mar 03, 2022
4teenblaq:
I wish you are in benin
shey na only Benin person fit run am
Re: Diary: How I Wan Take Make This Money?(real Life Story) by 4teenblaq: 10:58am On Mar 04, 2022
I have decided not to hunt for customers today.. I want to rest abeg.

Those I gave my contact, none have called me..
The one that promised to call me today, is yet to do so.

The guy that introduced me to this business informed me that, not all will call. It is just few about 30%..

If I no see sha, na to look into other things.. Make I take hold myself.
Re: Diary: How I Wan Take Make This Money?(real Life Story) by 4teenblaq: 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2022
The dude never called. I am starting to forget about that one.

Tomorrow I will try and see if I can get some few persons.

The electricity here is not stable, we have not pump water for like two days now, we go to the reservoir to get some water to use..

This evening I made a mistake..

My cousin use to put water in water system, so as I was fetching, I decided to do the same, I removed the cover and a placed it on the ground lying on the wall, I didn't realize that it is going to slip and break.

It slipped and broke into two, I felt like I was shot or hit because, it was never going to go well with my cousin.. I picked it up and placed it back as it is broken..

My cousin came back and saw it, it was like hell, he was saying a lot of things.. I wished I just did my thing, shouldn't have done the filling of the water system, I should have let him do it as he used to.

I calmed him down not to worry about it, I will take up the expenses of mugged broken cover..

I will be retiring to the bed sooner or later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Start A Small Scale Special Bread Production Plant In Nigeria / Forex Trading My Honest Review:must Read! / Affiliate Marketing Secrets You Are Not Supposed To Know!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.