Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Please I Need Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please I Need Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. (668 Views)

What Are The Benefits Of Sleeping Naked? / Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest / Please I Need Help, I've Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by SirToby(m): 3:49pm On Apr 10, 2018
Good evening friends. It all started with malaria two weeks ago and i used Lonart, i was relieved for some period and i started feeling feverish again. I ran a test and it confirmed Malaria is still positive, and the doctor prescribed P alaxin, i used it but i started feeling restless and uncomfortable since saturday, i have not been Sleeping well, even in my short sleep i have nightmares. i started using Piriton two days ago but i have not been feeling alright, my mind is so heavy and my heart beats so fast, i can't just sleep. I have tried to calm myself down and my friends also have spoken to me but it has not
been working and i just don't know what to do.

IN ADDITION: I'm a pastor's child and similar thing happened to me last year, i was so sick that i could not sleep for days, i remember i prayed and promised God never to have any intercourse with any woman till i marry if i can be healed and start having a good sleep. But the fact remains i'm not a wayward child and the last time I had sex prior to that prayer was 2015.

But two weeks ago, i was tempted and i could not resist the urge and i had sex with a lady but the sickness has already began prior to the sex but it has not Metamorphosized to sleeplessness and restlessness. I have asked God for forgiveness and i sincerely promise him never to do such again and i'm ready to stand by it this time. I knelt on the alter after Sunday service to make the vow.

But i'm scared maybe God is punishing me for breaking my vow with him the first time and he wants me to confess to my parents that are pastors. Please i need reasonable advise, i'm so scared to sleep whenever i wants to, my eyes are so red as i'm typing now due to lack of sleep. And which medicine can i talk or what can i do to put my mind at rest. Thanks Friends.
cc: OAM4J, Mynd44, Lalasticlala.
Re: Please I Need Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by EndtimeJudge(m): 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2018
Please i need a job. I studied Mass Communication. and I am sure i can do any job aside science related jobs
I believe God can use you for me, and i will send me CV if required. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by greatnaija01: 4:16pm On Apr 10, 2018
hehhehehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin

hahahahahahahahahaha ROFL...... LMAO.... IGNORANCE is a DISEASE.

Bro go and check yourself first in the HOSPITAL..... be sure u have not contracted something since 2015 BUT your problem is that YOU ARE A PASTOR'S CHILD and not necessarily a CHRISTIAN.... because it is VERY CLEAR you do not KNOW GOD or HOW HE SEES YOU...

HMMMMM So You think GOD IS LIKE YOUR EARTHLY FATHER abi? that HE has time to be REMEMBERING YOUR SINS AND PUNISHING U FOR THEM.... lol... MAYBE YOU FORGET THAT JESUS WAS PUNISHED FOR YOUR SINS.... so relax o....

GOD IS NOT PUNISHING U for sleeping with any lady... IN FACT HE LOVES YOU and WANTS you to take HIS OFFER OF A FREE GIFT CALLED RIGHTEOUSNESS and HE IS THE ONE WHO VOWED TO GIVE YOU POWER OVER SINCE AND THE POWER COMES FROM KNOWLEDGE... "They shall KNOW the TRUTH and the TRUTH shall MAKE THEM FREE"

IN THE OLD TESTAMENT GOD COULD HAVE KILLED YOU WHEN U WERE ON TOP OF THE WOMAN BUT NOT IN THE NEW TESTAMENT O.... His Blood washes you daily per second. THIS IS WHY THE GOSPEL IS CALLED GOOD NEWS.... how can it be GOOD NEWS IF WE ARE STILL AFRAID like in the OLD TESTAMENT DAYS, remember to US He is now our FATHER but to the OLD TESTAMENT FOLKS WHO LIVE BY THE LAW He was just their GOD.... SO the treatment is different.

YOUR SLEEPLESS NIGHTS are simply BECAUSE OF FEAR.... you are afraid and also there is HEAVY GUILT o on your heart simply because you feel you can not be forgiven until something BAD HAPPENS TO U.... like a punishment then u will feel justified to be punished for your sins.... BROTHER KINDLY STOP WASTING THE OXYGEN YOU ARE BREATHING..... you and JESUS can not be punished for your sins na, that would make his sacrifice on the cross USELESS.

Pardon me if I seem to write for so long but I was once in DEEPER LIFE and had issues worse than yours and guilt and condemnation made me almost commit suicide but for the fear of hell... it was HOPELESS till I heard a BALANCED GOSPEL ON GRACE.... AND I WAS DELIVERED FROM THE BONDAGE OF FEAR AND CONDEMNATION.

PLS if you want to sleep, take VITAMIN C and ensure your day was very BUSY and you got under the SUN for vitamin D then KEEP ALL ELECTRONIC GADGETS AWAY FROM U UNLESS YOU ARE PLAYING WORSHIP SONGS ON LOW VOLUME IN YOUR ROOM.... STUDY & PRAY WITH Romans 8:1, Psalm 127:2, 1 John 1:9 AND BELIEVE IT.

then most importantly.... STOP LISTENING TO MESSAGES ON CONDEMNATION... START LISTENING TO BALANCED GOSPEL OF GRACE... if you need guidance on how and where to get free materials that will bring you into the TRUTH OF THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST... then PM ME.

SirToby:
Good evening friends. It all started with malaria two weeks ago and i used Lonart, i was relieved for some period and i started feeling feverish again. I ran a test and it confirmed Malaria is still positive, and the doctor prescribed P alaxin, i used it but i started feeling restless and uncomfortable since saturday, i have not been Sleeping well, even in my short sleep i have nightmares. i started using Piriton two days ago but i have not been feeling alright, my mind is so heavy and my heart beats so fast, i can't just sleep. I have tried to calm myself down and my friends also have spoken to me but it has not
been working and i just don't know what to do.

IN ADDITION: I'm a pastor's child and similar thing happened to me last year, i was so sick that i could not sleep for days, i remember i prayed and promised God never to have any intercourse with any woman till i marry if i can be healed and start having a good sleep. But the fact remains i'm not a wayward child and the last time I had sex prior to that prayer was 2015.

But two weeks ago, i was tempted and i could not resist the urge and i had sex with a lady but the sickness has already began prior to the sex but it has not Metamorphosized to sleeplessness and restlessness. I have asked God for forgiveness and i sincerely promise him never to do such again and i'm ready to stand by it this time. I knelt on the alter after Sunday service to make the vow.

But i'm scared maybe God is punishing me for breaking my vow with him the first time and he wants me to confess to my parents that are pastors. Please i need reasonable advise, i'm so scared to sleep whenever i wants to, my eyes are so red as i'm typing now due to lack of sleep. And which medicine can i talk or what can i do to put my mind at rest. Thanks Friends.
Re: Please I Need Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by SirToby(m): 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
greatnaija01:
hehhehehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin

hahahahahahahahahaha ROFL...... LMAO.... IGNORANCE is a DISEASE.

Bro go and check yourself first in the HOSPITAL..... be sure u have not contracted something since 2015 BUT your problem is that YOU ARE A PASTOR'S CHILD and not necessarily a CHRISTIAN.... because it is VERY CLEAR you do not KNOW GOD or HOW HE SEES YOU...

HMMMMM So You think GOD IS LIKE YOUR EARTHLY FATHER abi? that HE has time to be REMEMBERING YOUR SINS AND PUNISHING U FOR THEM.... lol... MAYBE YOU FORGET THAT JESUS WAS PUNISHED FOR YOUR SINS.... so relax o....

GOD IS NOT PUNISHING U for sleeping with any lady... IN FACT HE LOVES YOU and WANTS you to take HIS OFFER OF A FREE GIFT CALLED RIGHTEOUSNESS and HE IS THE ONE WHO VOWED TO GIVE YOU POWER OVER SINCE AND THE POWER COMES FROM KNOWLEDGE... "They shall KNOW the TRUTH and the TRUTH shall MAKE THEM FREE"

IN THE OLD TESTAMENT GOD COULD HAVE KILLED YOU WHEN U WERE ON TOP OF THE WOMAN BUT NOT IN THE NEW TESTAMENT O.... His Blood washes you daily per second. THIS IS WHY THE GOSPEL IS CALLED GOOD NEWS.... how can it be GOOD NEWS IF WE ARE STILL AFRAID like in the OLD TESTAMENT DAYS, remember to US He is now our FATHER but to the OLD TESTAMENT FOLKS WHO LIVE BY THE LAW He was just their GOD.... SO the treatment is different.

YOUR SLEEPLESS NIGHTS are simply BECAUSE OF FEAR.... you are afraid and also there is HEAVY GUILT o on your heart simply because you feel you can not be forgiven until something BAD HAPPENS TO U.... like a punishment then u will feel justified to be punished for your sins.... BROTHER KINDLY STOP WASTING THE OXYGEN YOU ARE BREATHING..... you and JESUS can not be punished for your sins na, that would make his sacrifice on the cross USELESS.

Pardon me if I seem to write for so long but I was once in DEEPER LIFE and had issues worse than yours and guilt and condemnation made me almost commit suicide but for the fear of hell... it was HOPELESS till I heard a BALANCED GOSPEL ON GRACE.... AND I WAS DELIVERED FROM THE BONDAGE OF FEAR AND CONDEMNATION.

PLS if you want to sleep, take VITAMIN C and ensure your day was very BUSY and you got under the SUN for vitamin D then KEEP ALL ELECTRONIC GADGETS AWAY FROM U UNLESS YOU ARE PLAYING WORSHIP SONGS ON LOW VOLUME IN YOUR ROOM.... STUDY & PRAY WITH Romans 8:1, Psalm 127:2, 1 John 1:9 AND BELIEVE IT.

then most importantly.... STOP LISTENING TO MESSAGES ON CONDEMNATION... START LISTENING TO BALANCED GOSPEL OF GRACE... if you need guidance on how and where to get free materials that will bring you into the TRUTH OF THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST... then PM ME.

Thanks my brother. may God bless you for your advice. i was relieved to some extent after reading through. My heart has been so heavy since morning, doubting whether God has forgiven me. i know i have committed one of the grievious sins in the Bible and i also failed to fulfil my vow. i have just been feeling guilty. The part of your message that Hit me most is: "God would have killed me when I was on top of the woman". Now i know he's a merciful God. How to just clear my mind is what i'm after, i have been trying since morning but it has not been easy. Even my bed looks scared to me, the thought of not being able to sleep before attempting to sleep also haunt me. Thanks brother. someone said trammadol 50mg cures anxiety, how true is that please...
Re: Please I Need Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by greatnaija01: 4:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
drugs can not cure spiritual issues. Get to study n be convinced that God loves u dearly and your sins are BLOOD WASHED

SirToby:

Thanks my brother. may God bless you for your advice. i was relieved to some extent after reading through. My heart has been so heavy since morning, doubting whether God has forgiven me. i know i have committed one of the grievious sins in the Bible and i also failed to fulfil my vow. i have just been feeling guilty. The part of your message that Hit me most is: "God would have killed me when I was on top of the woman". Now i know he's a merciful God. How to just clear my mind is what i'm after, i have been trying since morning but it has not been easy. Even my bed looks scared to me, the thought of not being able to sleep before attempting to sleep also haunt me. Thanks brother. someone said trammadol 50mg cures anxiety, how true is that please...
Re: Please I Need Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. by SirToby(m): 4:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
greatnaija01:
drugs can not cure spiritual issues. Get to study n be convinced that God loves u dearly and your sins are BLOOD WASHED

Alright bro.
Thanks a lot.
Just want to have a good sleep with nothing bothering my heart and i want to try and take those thoughts of my mind.
i'm convinced he loves me.

(1) (Reply)

Endocrinologist In Lagos Needed Urgently / *what Causes A Man To Have No Sperm In His Semen?* Men Who Don’t Have sperm / NMA Ogun State Press Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.