Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB (30301 Views)

5 Key Transport Sector Policies That Possibly Affected Ambode’s Re-election Bid / Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars / Northern Youths, ADP Kick Against Buhari’s Re-election Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by keneck1: 10:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
Africonji:
Buhari's reelection will eventually give birth to Biafra. Mark my words. angry
kwakwakwakwakwa very funny beings.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by LZAA: 10:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
No this
surely u mean this grin

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by LZAA: 10:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
Adebowale89:

are u just serving your caliphate masters? you did during civil war, you did during Python dance and your leaders even a PDP man is still dining with buhari your caliphate masters

so there is nothing new in using reference to juxtapose your affirmation
awwww
isn't this lovely
u have learnt some big words in adult ed grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Odobaone: 10:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
Tenshades:

blue film? Dia dikk go stand? Or dia pusi go contract?

Aswear ur on point
Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Roger3D(m): 10:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
Nonaira3:

This fool is an article saying opposite; a comment saying opposite and yet this one is here still deluding himself what his schizophrenic head tells him. Listen to those voices in your head as far as I'm concerned that Dullard must continue suffering una to that shithole explodes.
Lamentations of the losers. Face it, your destiny is in another man's hands. Hehehehe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
LZAA:

surely u mean this grin
Oh shocked shocked That Ariara market. wow

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by LZAA: 10:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
Oh shocked shocked That Ariara market. wow
assume the position o ye gambari footstool grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by LZAA: 11:01pm On Apr 10, 2018
Roger3D:
Lamentations of the losers. Face it, your destiny is in another man's hands. Hehehehe
YorubaAssasin have u hailed d caliphate today grin

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Adebowale89(m): 11:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
LZAA:

awwww
isn't this lovely
u have learnt some big words in adult ed grin

would that recover your lost sense back from your last brain surgery

I know your stupidity is deliberate but stop disgracing your kinsmen. sensitive debate, u will start quoting and re quoting yourself, yet u will complain that buhari is illiterate

do u see the old man behaving like a re.tard as you're doing here?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by LZAA: 11:20pm On Apr 10, 2018
Adebowale89:

would that recover your lost sense back from your last brain surgery

I know your stupidity is deliberate but stop disgracing your kinsmen. sensitive debate, u will start quoting and re quoting yourself, yet u will complain that buhari is illiterate

do u see the old man behaving like a re.tard as you're doing here?
grin grin
wow this adult ed is amazing
i have to thank ur teacher grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Adebowale89(m): 11:24pm On Apr 10, 2018
LZAA:

grin grin
wow this adult ed is amazing
i have to thank ur teacher grin

sharap you're a disgrace to ndi Igbo

continue disgracing your kinsmen here and giving abokii reason to see u people as blockhead

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by LZAA: 11:26pm On Apr 10, 2018
Adebowale89:

i am a disgrace to omo yoruba

continue disgracing your kinsmen here and giving abokii reason to see u people as slaves
Wow i mean WOW!!!
onyeoga imhotep coman hear oo grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Adebowale89(m): 11:28pm On Apr 10, 2018
LZAA:

Wow i mean WOW!!!
onyeoga imhotep coman hear oo grin

guy stop behaving like ani mal here, don't push the other side of me here with your imbecil... quoting I'm warning u

I'm disgusted with a baby quoting me up and down, pls cease this your stupidity and stop ranting like a spoilt toy

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Chinagurum1995(m): 12:01am On Apr 11, 2018
Hmmmm � no vex ooooo biafra must come so Chukwuokike Abiama is our strength so all we need is to work on biafra to restore so biafra is for us.

#RestoredBiafra

#Biaframustcome

#ChukwuokikeAbiamaisinvoled

#Freedomforbiafraland

#Biafraourcountry. undecided
Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by poseidon12: 12:56am On Apr 11, 2018
They are not far from the truth. If Buhari gets a second term, he will openly unleash his Fulani terrorists on Nigerians to actualize his goal of putting Nigeria under complete Fulani domination.
This will of course be violently resisted by the SE, SS, MB, and to some extent, some parts of SW. This will result in the disintegration of Nigeria.
If Buhari gets a second term, Nigeria is finished.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Nobody: 1:19am On Apr 11, 2018
If you are a decent and educated individual from the east and you support this movement headed by violent touts, you need to head to yaba left asap! Are these the kind of people you want leading you? Are these the kind of people you want as your neighbors? These people are greedy terrorists and don't give a rat's @ss about you.
Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by 2016v2017: 1:38am On Apr 11, 2018
HeyCorleone:
I don't know why people don't support the vision of Biafra. I'm not Igbo myself but I like the idea a lot.

Do you like it in Nigeria? Do you even like the way things are going? The bad structure and irresponsible politics. And to the Yorubas, you don't like the Igbos so why don't you support them in their March for independence? You claim not to like a people yet you don't want them to secede.. Smh.

Honestly Biafra should come to a realisation. I do not believe that Biafra would be independent and some bastard Fulani Herdsmen would come murder innocent folks and the government would not do shii. No. Mbanu, like the igbo folks would say. It is next to impossible. In Biafra a lot of injustices that exist in today Nigeria won't exist.

I am not an advocate or anything. I am just a blunt realist. Nigeria has outlived its timeframe. It's best we split and do so peacefully.

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by gidgiddy: 1:39am On Apr 11, 2018
koyyes:
If you are a decent and educated individual from the east and you support this movement headed by violent touts, you need to head to yaba left asap! Are these the kind of people you want leading you? Are these the kind of people you want as your neighbors? These people are greedy terrorists and don't give a rat's @ss about you.

Can you tell on a act of violence IPOB that cannattributed to IPOB before operation Python dance?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by donkilluminati(m): 4:09am On Apr 11, 2018
HeyCorleone:
I don't know why people don't support the vision of Biafra. I'm not Igbo myself but I like the idea a lot.

Do you like it in Nigeria? Do you even like the way things are going? The bad structure and irresponsible politics. And to the Yorubas, you don't like the Igbos so why don't you support them in their March for independence? You claim not to like a people yet you don't want them to secede.. Smh.

Honestly Biafra should come to a realisation. I do not believe that Biafra would be independent and some bastard Fulani Herdsmen would come murder innocent folks and the government would not do shii. No. Mbanu, like the igbo folks would say. It is next to impossible. In Biafra a lot of injustices that exist in today Nigeria won't exist.

I am not an advocate or anything. I am just a blunt realist. Nigeria has outlived its timeframe. It's best we split and do so peacefully.

you are not a realist as you claim to be, look up the meaning of realist and change your perspective about who you are. I think you are much more of an ignorant Nitwit who doesn't really understand how vast/multicultured Nigeria is.. people like you are those who think only Igbo, Hausa, and Yoruba exist in this entity called Nigeria. these 3 majority groups called hausa, Igbo, and yoruba are the major problems we have in Nigeria. they all seems to be in a competition with one another thereby causing chaos to the rest of us. the so called igbos you so cherish are the number one criminal in this entity, they are so hated everywhere around the world not only in Nigeria (based on my experience around the world) coz of their loud and criminal minded nature. (not all of them, their are some good igbos out their too but the bad ones outnumbered the good in my observations) I also wish they could secure Biafra coz i think Nigeria will regain its glory back internationally without them. I bet you those greedy people will finish themselves in that enclave called biafra. the yorubas are just naturally 2 faced in Nature, they are mostly snitches.(you can still find some nice ones out there tho) you are just being biased coz you are somehow related to an igbo person. the hausas are more sincere than any of those ethnic groups. they tend to be contented with the little they have no wonder the south keep tagging them as poor. but they have religious issues which makes some of them turn into terrorist but not majority of them.(there are such terrorism issues in most countries nowadays even those countries that are not Islamic still faces them) in conclusion, there are bad people and killers in every ethnic group and so there are good people, tagging an entire ethnic group as bad or good is ignorance and biased. you are not a realist mr man cool down.
Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by ariesbull: 5:04am On Apr 11, 2018
donkilluminati:
you are not a realist as you claim to be, look up the meaning of realist and change your perspective about who you are. I think you are much more of an ignorant Nitwit who doesn't really understand how vast/multicultured Nigeria is.. people like you are those who think only Igbo, Hausa, and Yoruba exist in this entity called Nigeria. these 3 majority groups called hausa, Igbo, and yoruba are the major problems we have in Nigeria. they all seems to be in a competition with one another thereby causing chaos to the rest of us. the so called igbos you so cherish are the number one criminal in this entity, they are so hated everywhere around the world not only in Nigeria (based on my experience around the world) coz of their loud and criminal minded nature. (not all of them, their are some good igbos out their too but the bad ones outnumbered the good in my observations) I also wish they could secure Biafra coz i think Nigeria will regain its glory back internationally without them. I bet you those greedy people will finish themselves in that enclave called biafra. the yorubas are just naturally 2 faced in Nature, they are mostly snitches.(you can still find some nice ones out there tho) you are just being biased coz you are somehow related to an igbo person. the hausas are more sincere than any of those ethnic groups. they tend to be contented with the little they have no wonder the south keep tagging them as poor. but they have religious issues which makes some of them turn into terrorist but not majority of them.(there are such terrorism issues in most countries nowadays even those countries that are not Islamic still faces them) in conclusion, there are bad people and killers in every ethnic group and so there are good people, tagging an entire ethnic group as bad or good is ignorance and biased. you are not a realist mr man cool down.

As you said....then let Nigeria allow one of the major problems to leave which is Igbo yet Nigerians wouldn't

Check your IQ wella

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Nobody: 6:04am On Apr 11, 2018
Edu3Again:
Buhari IS Igbos BEST ASSET AS Buhari IS SO TERRIBLE THAT WE ALL LOOK TO IPOB FOR A WAY OUT.

Though I have no idea who this Abiama dude is.
Jesus I know but this Abiama, na unknown to me. grin
"Jesus" is what ur slavemasters imposed on you to call.

"Abiama" is the real name our forefathers called and were saved.

Argue with the slavery book called the Bible! undecided

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Edu3Again: 6:18am On Apr 11, 2018
AheadMarket:

"Jesus" is what ur slavemasters imposed on you to call.

"Abiama" is the real name our forefathers called and were saved.

Argue with the slavery book called the Bible! undecided
Jesus is God manifested in the flesh.

This ur Abiama is an idol profitable for nothing.

Those things are forefathers worshiped are no gods.
Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by knowledge4(m): 6:26am On Apr 11, 2018
that means the IPOB now support the Buhari regime, thats the 8th wonder of the world
They have changed their minds?
Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Yyeske(m): 7:56am On Apr 11, 2018
knowledge4:
that means the IPOB now support the Buhari regime, thats the 8th wonder of the world
They have changed their minds?
I am so surprised at the sudden turn around by IPOB, it was no referendum no election but now they are supporting their sworn enemy Buhari. I'm still searching for why the sudden change.
Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by PDJT: 8:10am On Apr 11, 2018
Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 11, 2018
Edu3Again:

Jesus is God manifested in the flesh.

This ur Abiama is an idol profitable for nothing.

Those things are forefathers worshiped are no gods.
Ur case is even more pitiful than I thought.

The Whites taught u to call our gods idols. And here u are defending them. Willing to argue and die for them.

To solve ur own brainwashed situation, it is going to require intensive care!
Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 11, 2018
Yyeske:
I am so surprised at the sudden turn around by IPOB, it was no referendum no election but now they are supporting their sworn enemy Buhari. I'm still searching for why the sudden change.
IPOB is not stiff and knuckleheads like you Zoogerians. We change with the prevailing environment.

Unfortunately, Zoogerians cannot see that Nigeria is detrimental to them and not working. They are not responsive.

Igbos are!!!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by mruwaifo(m): 9:06am On Apr 11, 2018
Buhari has really demoralized this people . Sorry oh!
Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by donkilluminati(m): 9:09am On Apr 11, 2018
ariesbull:

As you said....then let Nigeria allow one of the major problems to leave which is Igbo yet Nigerians wouldn't

Check your IQ wella
No you should check your IQ, Coz you reason like an average Nigerian which is sickening. I live outside Nigeria for 12 years so definitely i've got a better IQ than an average Nigerian. The reason why they are not allowing them to go is because of the multicultural nature of Nigeria like I mentioned initially. I'm sure you have never gone out of your Village before to see how Nigerians have intermarried and also how those your so called igbos live up North in millions, some of them don't even know the road to their villages in the East. I don't go about arguing with Nigerians in general coz they got low IQ like you. even the so called Educated ones are still lame in reasoning, all they know how to do on social media is to attack each other instead of engaging themselves on a constructive arguments that will lead to the betterment of their society. Your politicians will keep playing with your intelligence because the Nigerian populace got low IQ so they are taking good advantage of the whole situation.
Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by ariesbull: 9:44am On Apr 11, 2018
donkilluminati:
No you should check your IQ, Coz you reason like an average Nigerian which is sickening. I live outside Nigeria for 12 years so definitely i've got a better IQ than an average Nigerian. The reason why they are not allowing them to go is because of the multicultural nature of Nigeria like I mentioned initially. I'm sure you have never gone out of your Village before to see how Nigerians have intermarried and also how those your so called igbos live up North in millions, some of them don't even know the road to their villages in the East. I don't go about arguing with Nigerians in general coz they got low IQ like you. even the so called Educated ones are still lame in reasoning, all they know how to do on social media is to attack each other instead of engaging themselves on a constructive arguments that will lead to the betterment of their society. Your politicians will keep playing with your intelligence because the Nigerian populace got low IQ so they are taking good advantage of the whole situation.

Living outside Nigeria doesn't make your IQ high...do you know where I write from ?

So intermarriage would stop people from leaving abi is it 90% of Igbo intermarried

So....those Igbo that doesn't know the way to their village ...situation would make them know

Now you have seen ....

The more reason I said check your IQ

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by HeyCorleone(m): 10:06am On Apr 11, 2018
donkilluminati:

Never in my life have I read anything such headache inducing. You failed to give any reasonable answer why Biafra shouldn't be. You were just being overly sentimental forming unnecessary Saint.

I don't see anything stopping Igbos from having Biafra. You fear they'd finish themselves off? Give them their sovereignty first, and if they finish themselves off what business is that to you? Smh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FEC Approves ₦2.9 Billion For Printing Of Question Papers, Others / APC Governorship Primary May Get Raw After Ambode’s Secret N5.5bn Disbursement / After Losing Election And Court Case, What Next For Mohammed Abubakar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.