Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB (30299 Views)

5 Key Transport Sector Policies That Possibly Affected Ambode’s Re-election Bid / Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars / Northern Youths, ADP Kick Against Buhari’s Re-election Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 11, 2018
HeyCorleone:
I don't know why people don't support the vision of Biafra. I'm not Igbo myself but I like the idea a lot.

Do you like it in Nigeria? Do you even like the way things are going? The bad structure and irresponsible politics. And to the Yorubas, you don't like the Igbos so why don't you support them in their March for independence? You claim not to like a people yet you don't want them to secede.. Smh.

Honestly Biafra should come to a realisation. I do not believe that Biafra would be independent and some bastard Fulani Herdsmen would come murder innocent folks and the government would not do shii. No. Mbanu, like the igbo folks would say. It is next to impossible. In Biafra a lot of injustices that exist in today Nigeria won't exist.

I am not an advocate or anything. I am just a blunt realist. Nigeria has outlived its timeframe. It's best we split and do so peacefully.

Same as you in every respect. I'm IPOB proper and I'm not Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Obdk: 10:45am On Apr 11, 2018
Edu3Again:
Buhari IS Igbos BEST ASSET AS Buhari IS SO TERRIBLE THAT WE ALL LOOK TO IPOB FOR A WAY OUT.

Though I have no idea who this Abiama dude is.
Jesus I know but this Abiama, na unknown to me. grin

chukwu okike Abiama. is God the creator.... dats d translation

the Igbo religion have talked about God the creator who other lesser gods bow to..

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Onyinye15(f): 11:19am On Apr 11, 2018
gaskiyamagana:

Dreamer, tall dreamer indeed.

Phew!

short dreamer undecided

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by donkilluminati(m): 11:20am On Apr 11, 2018
ariesbull:

Living outside Nigeria doesn't make your IQ high...do you know where I write from ?

So intermarriage would stop people from leaving abi is it 90% of Igbo intermarried

So....those Igbo that doesn't know the way to their village ...situation would make them know

Now you have seen ....

The more reason I said check your IQ
As the saying goes.. Never argue with a fool, they will lower you to their level, and then beat you with experience. You are right, living outside Nigeria doesn't make your IQ high coz I have met alotta your kind still acting lame with all their experiences. I stated the intermarriage thing as one minor key factor out of many major key factors why disintegration is difficult to be achieved by the Igbos.
Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by HiddenShadow: 11:31am On Apr 11, 2018
jerseyboy:

Same as you in every respect. I'm IPOB proper and I'm not Igbo.

Wow

Which ethnic group do you belong to.?
Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by HiddenShadow: 11:34am On Apr 11, 2018
koyyes:
If you are a decent and educated individual from the east and you support this movement headed by violent touts, you need to head to yaba left asap! Are these the kind of people you want leading you? Are these the kind of people you want as your neighbors? These people are greedy terrorists and don't give a rat's @ss about you.

When Fulani Terrorists visit your family, then will you appreciate IPOB.
Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by ariesbull: 12:47pm On Apr 11, 2018
donkilluminati:
As the saying goes.. Never argue with a fool, they will lower you to their level, and then beat you with experience. You are right, living outside Nigeria doesn't make your IQ high coz I have met alotta your kind still acting lame with all their experiences. I stated the intermarriage thing as one minor key factor out of many major key factors why disintegration is difficult to be achieved by the Igbos.

Why is your IQ so low that you can't stand on your own always leaching on Igbo

I can bet my last card that you are a Yoruba man
Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
LZAA:

assume the position o ye gambari footstool grin

When you're done worshiping your pastor

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by LZAA: 1:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
When you're done worshiping your pastor
u mean ur gods here... grin

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 11, 2018
LZAA:

u mean ur gods here... grin
No! All your generation gods.
Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by LZAA: 3:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
No! All your generation gods.

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
HiddenShadow:

When Fulani Terrorists visit your family, then will you appreciate IPOB.

There is no difference between the two. I can never appreciate animals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

40m Nigerians Can Afford Cars Under Jonathan – Okonjo-iweala / Lai Mohammed, Garba Shehu Condemned EFCC For Publishing Looters’ List In 2007 / Police Confirm Arrest Of Hudu Yunusa-Ari, Adamawa INEC REC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.