Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

AAU Update - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / AAU Update (652 Views)

AAU Post-utme Past Questions Is Here / AAU Update On ASUU Strike / AAU Update On ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AAU Update by Stephen6229(m): 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2018
*AAU update*
*Greetings Greatest AAU Intellectuals*
*PROCEDURE ON HOW TO COLLECT CERTIFICATE FOR ALL GRADUATES*
*AMOUNT PAYABLE FOR COLLECTION OF CERTIFICATE*
*Graduands of 2011/2012 Academic Session below are to pay Thirty Thousand (30,000) Naira for Certificate*
*2012/2013 Academic Session above are to pay Ten Thousand (10,000) Naira for Certificate*
*At any Bank in Ekpoma via Bank Draft*
*Then you write an application letter to be at Senate office*
*There is a typist at Senate office that can help you write the letter for 200 naira*
*EXAMPLE OF THE APPLICATION:*
*Address:*
*Your Department name*
*Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma*
*Date:*
*To:*
*The Registrar*
*Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma*
*Dear Sir*
*APPLICATION FOR DEGREE CERTIFICATE*
*I humbly wish to apply for my Degree Certificate*
*I am (your name) the department you graduated from, the Faculty and the sessions which you graduated, the Degree you used to graduate either First class, Second class upper or lower anyone you indicate. The effect which is the date the result was released you indicate*
*Then you write below*
*Attached herewith is Photocopy of my statement of result and receipt of payment for collection of certificate*
*I will be very grateful for your kind consideration*
*Thank you sir*
*Yours faithfully*
(Your name)
*Then you submit your application form at Senate Division*
*DOCUMENT/ITEM NEEDED FOR COLLECTION OF CERTIFICATE:*
*Photocopy of your Statement of Result, Clearance form, School ID Card, evidence of payment slip for certificate*
*After application, I heard it takes months for the Certificate to be ready for collection*
*Note, to make AAU the number one State University in Nigeria, is a collective responsibility, remember to play your part.*
*COMRADE STEPHEN IKHANE*
*Whatsapp via +2348181043400*
*Share*

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thanks you Lord Jesus, glory! / Affordable Private Hostels For Short Stay In Yaba!!! / Kogi Poly Post-utme Form, Cut-off Mark And Registration Details – 2018/19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.