Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man (83850 Views)

Man Leaks Chat With Married Woman Who Cheats On Her Husband / Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by DonBobes(m): 8:28pm On Apr 10, 2018
Am i d only 1 who tinks dis chat is fabricated n not true. because d way NAIRALANDers go, just to make FP. Una go fear

3 Likes

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by bellville: 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
donstan18:
What an irritating and disgusting chat.....What nonsense!!

What sort of foolish, hopeless and disrespectful fellows do we call partners these days? They are not just cheating, but talks about their partners in a very disrespectful and disgusting manner to another. The stupid man calling a woman he proposed and married Fat fool with oozing body odour and the other hopeless woman calling the father of her kids, the man that married and housed her Good for nothing man ....... ***Spit on them***

This is what happens when couples pay attention to social media, thereby neglecting their partner and home.

Why won't it result to this when people allow technology to rule them? Your spouse will be in the room with you and you'll be busy chatting on Facebook, Nland, Whatsapp etc, I do wonder what most couples do online by night when they are supposed to be relaxing, having good times and discussing about their next plan/move with their Husband/Wife, they'll be busy chatting with people that may at the end of the day not add any value to their life ... It's too bad that social media have destroyed this homes.

well said. This social media has destroyed lots of homes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by DonVikings: 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
Seeing those messages sent chills through my spine. This is the worst kind of betrayal a man can ever suffer. embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by EXLOVER(m): 8:31pm On Apr 10, 2018
yeyerolling:
Blogger at work. Fake chat
na only you just dey reason like me. fake chat just to make headline

2 Likes

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by MissRaine69(f): 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2018
And if the man is blinded by rage murders his wife and condemn him....but some women really push a n**ger to the brink!!
Regardless of the authenticity of this chat this is not far off from what’s happening in relationships

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by Somebodydaddy01: 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2018
If this is true ooo.....I don’t trust my wife

Quote me and visit your ancestors
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by JethroSodje1(m): 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2018
Agogo koro Agogo komara
Oghene See Married man Nd Woman dey play cheat on their spouse... ��� I swear this 1 weak me
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by francesawesome(f): 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
adaksbullet:
Womens angry that's his how one marry woman his used his big boobs too confusion mine confusion when he was breest filled his baby yesterday embarassed embarassed embarassed

Mine d his con dy do head like agama lisad angry angry angry angry

Fair womens after gilrs angry angry angry
typo error

2 Likes

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by cr7lomo: 8:35pm On Apr 10, 2018
This is what happens when you don't have money...u just hv to hide ur face, now another man don de run im race
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by mikaelangelov: 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2018
Guy all this thing Na fake

5 Likes

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by EXLOVER(m): 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Seems you and I are the only thoughtful ones here.
including me, any sensible person will know this thing is fake. I have two facebook app on my phone sometimes i chat with myself just to test the network, I can as well do this shiit and put it online.

4 Likes

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by YemiHadid(m): 8:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
Fake or not fake, this is not surprising. With the advent of various social media apps, women were suddenly exposed to bazillion channels to attention-w.hore... 'The road to hell is paved with good intentions' they said. These apps might have been meant to be used to re-unite with old classmates (atleast that was how Facebook most especially was first marketed if i remember correctly) and connect with friends and family - unfortunately they've turned out to be an instrument used to breakdown the main nucleus of any functioning society - 'The Family'. How much attention can a single man (husband) give a woman (wife) compared to a thousand thirsty guys on Facebook, d.icks-in-hand waiting to comment on any picture she uploads? Women crave attention and social media is the perfect avenue to get it irrespective of the damage the temporary dopamine rush is going to cause...

6 Likes

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
Igbo people grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by senatorshegsy5: 8:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
NOTHING WEY MAN NO GO C 4 WOMAN HAND

1 Like

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by SIRKAY98(m): 8:38pm On Apr 10, 2018
I send this to your Life Evil woman

1 Like

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by oglalasioux(m): 8:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
Looks like what one person was typing between two facebook accounts owned by this person. All in the name of trending.

That said, marriage is a scam. We all want to sleep with the next person. That's how we were originally wired.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by faithfull18(f): 8:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
It is well oh.
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by Snow02: 8:41pm On Apr 10, 2018
fake

3 Likes

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by Ellabae(f): 8:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
I am shocked shocked, Haba women make we dey fear God small Na.

1 Like

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by fof1: 8:43pm On Apr 10, 2018
Issakendrick:
A Nigerian man left in shock and heartbroken after seeing a conversation his wife of 9 years had with a married man she's sleeping with.

The married man who chooses to hide his identity and that of his wife shared the information with nairaplus.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/man-left-heartbroken-after-seeing-chats.html

CAN U SEE VERY BIG FOOLS IN D PARADISE OF DECEITS? SHAMELESS IDIOTS IN D GARDEN OF HELL.
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by Qsscruz(m): 8:43pm On Apr 10, 2018
Ellabae:
I am shocked shocked, Haba women make we dey fear God small Na.
BAE.
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:44pm On Apr 10, 2018
PoliticalChinex:

Did anyone stop u from condemning him?
dont mind her,

The woman here deserve majority of the blame, because come to think of it,

For the records, na man dey marry woman, spend heavy money for brideprice, ceremony and care for her.
Nor be woman dey marry man, that's why a lot of people including even ladies on this thread feel upset

2 Likes

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by Innobee99(m): 8:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
If a wife can say all this trash, why should u be bothered ur girl friend?

Wonder why God created women after us! A better option would have been better.
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by suruwilliams(m): 8:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
Chai the man has befriended his wife and married his girlfriend
My prayer point God don't let me friend my wife and marry my girlfriend

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by JakesAy: 8:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
This is so pathetic if it's true... I don't think I'm ready for marital issues as this... I'll be better single than face stuffs like this...

1 Like

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by Ellabae(f): 8:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
Qsscruz:

BAE.
Don't call me Bae or boo on Nairaland nd start treating me as a Frnd privately. Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by mablie(m): 8:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
lefulefu:
Abegi jor..many marriages of today in Nigeria is a complete joke. A married woman will be jumping from one Facebook d!ck to another..then getting smashed inbetween by her ex while the married man will hustling for olosho instagram slayqueens and spending his whole month salary and other entitlement on them. Dats the modern nigerian marriage life for you.
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by mema900: 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2018
Ahmed0336:
smiley Ban ke? Some of us still dey enjoy our own even after twelve years. Just because of cases of these nature, i don't think it will be wise to generalize wink

This woman left me dumbfounded, flabbergasted and perplexed angry

Supu!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by 4C2215131: 8:50pm On Apr 10, 2018
lefulefu:
Abegi jor..many marriages of today in Nigeria is a complete joke. A married woman will be jumping from one Facebook d!ck to another..then getting smashed inbetween by her ex while the married man will hustling for olosho instagram slayqueens and spending his whole month salary and other entitlement on them. Dats the modern nigerian marriage life for you.

If the tale the OP posted is true, you just described the average Nigerian marriage!

Granted, there are exceptions but they only prove the rule.
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by MissRaine69(f): 8:51pm On Apr 10, 2018
francesawesome:
RIP English

You will never find an English speaking Caucasian mocking a non notive speaker when they err only black people do that to each other.

1 Like

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by DavidEsq(m): 8:52pm On Apr 10, 2018
Preshy561:
so nobody is condemning the guy that's also cheating on his partner.

Wee u behave urself there? Won't they face one fes b4 the oda?

1 Like

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by 4C2215131: 8:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
Emvico34:

bloooooooooooooood of Jesus. Can u read what u wrote

Thought I was the only one who noticed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What I Found In My Grandma's Wooden Box(pictures) / I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) / See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.