Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man (83901 Views)

Man Leaks Chat With Married Woman Who Cheats On Her Husband / Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by openmine(m): 9:29am On Apr 11, 2018
dharamanil:
When I was naive I thought yoruba did thr worst but the most populous number of ashewo or hoes are from the east. Anambra God!!!!!! Or any other place!!! IGBO women especially they fair ones

No need bringing up ethnic sentiments into this grave issue!
..... Every tribe or state or country or gender cheats....

Last year at a south american country,a man found and shot his cheating wife with her boyfriend to death...

Only last year,A Kenyan man caught his wife in a bush making out with another man....
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by CioAngels(f): 9:42am On Apr 11, 2018
donstan18:
What an irritating and disgusting chat.....What nonsense!!

What sort of foolish, hopeless and disrespectful fellows do we call partners these days? They are not just cheating, but talks about their partners in a very disrespectful and disgusting manner to another. The stupid man calling a woman he proposed and married Fat fool with oozing body odour and the other hopeless woman calling the father of her kids, the man that married and housed her Good for nothing man ....... ***Spit on them***

This is what happens when couples pay attention to social media, thereby neglecting their partner and home.

Why won't it result to this when people allow technology to rule them? Your spouse will be in the room with you and you'll be busy chatting on Facebook, Nland, Whatsapp etc, I do wonder what most couples do online by night when they are supposed to be relaxing, having good times and discussing about their next plan/move with their Husband/Wife, they'll be busy chatting with people that may at the end of the day not add any value to their life ... It's too bad that social media have destroyed this homes.

Before social media nko, were they not doing it? What happens when the man leaves for work, doesn't she go out and come back before her husband returns. It is not social media but attitudinal mess and adulterous in nature, both ways.
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by mattfeuter(m): 9:44am On Apr 11, 2018
and when she gets shot.....people would ask why...smh

1 Like

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by oluchivy(f): 9:54am On Apr 11, 2018
But what is the man looking for in her phone, husbands Pls stop going to your wife's phone to avoid heart attack. I think phone is a private ...... ......
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by princeemmma(m): 9:58am On Apr 11, 2018
stupid man, stupid woman with stupid life

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by Ojeilevbare(m): 10:41am On Apr 11, 2018
Commeentless
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by abudawah(m): 10:48am On Apr 11, 2018
Where are they? I am looking for one.
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by kylorenng: 10:48am On Apr 11, 2018
Born2Breed:

It seems same person is Chating with himself. So unrealistic.

I don read am on FB before this blogger even post am
It was first posted on Rant HQ
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by kylorenng: 10:50am On Apr 11, 2018
oluchivy:
But what is the man looking for in her phone, husbands Pls stop going to your wife's phone to avoid heart attack. I think phone is a private ...... ......

What is this one saying?
So ignorance is bliss abi?
Imagine if na your brother dem do am to
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by abudawah(m): 10:50am On Apr 11, 2018
THIS IS EXACTLY HOW ALL NAIJA WOMEN BEHAVES

NONE IS EXCEPTED .
Including your mum?
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 11, 2018
Sagay212:

Why collect so much bride price and still cheat.

Abi o Cheating is a psychology thing and not every cheating is cheating sometimes people pull funny games to get what they want and some can’t even take no for an answer

In relationship it’s Gods revelation but in marriage na check engine light
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by blueeyes1: 11:07am On Apr 11, 2018
eyinjuege:

The man is a true man cheesy, and did what is expected.
Naija men have taught their women very well, and they have become better than the master.
Don't be surprised ( if the story is true) that the husband who posted the chat also has his own bae, and he's shouting upandan.
Everybody with wetin dy worry them, let them continue their game. Na them sabi
My dear, you just said it all, my grouse is why blame the woman alone? Or is it right for the man to cheat and even insult his wife?
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by francesawesome(f): 11:09am On Apr 11, 2018
undecided
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by bannykel: 11:15am On Apr 11, 2018
Ahmed0336:
smiley Ban ke? Some of us still dey enjoy our own even after twelve years. Just because of cases of these nature, i don't think it will be wise to generalize wink

This woman left me dumbfounded, flabbergasted and perplexed angry
Am not saying what she's doing is ryt but wat abt a man DAT got his healthy wife DEATH CERTIFICATE just to travel out with his side chic?
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by blueeyes1: 11:18am On Apr 11, 2018
fykes:

My dear blame the man all u want, nobody payed for his groom price. A man tot her worthy enough to go thru the hazzles of marrying her no matter what, he doesn't deserve that and u can't justify what she's done by laming her partner. The Shame is on the married prostitute
*spits and walks out of thread*
Oh really? So because nobody paid his groom price he is allowed to cheat right? What a laugh!
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by bannykel: 11:23am On Apr 11, 2018
Shugarlord213:
THIS IS EXACTLY HOW ALL NAIJA WOMEN BEHAVES

NONE IS EXCEPTED .
AND HOW DO MEN BEHAVE? U saw dis post and u start judging, do u knw where it all start from? Av u gotten to de root of de matter b4 judging? Men are quick to post tinz just for sympathy but MOST women wil die in SILENCE.

1 Like

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by jensrichy(m): 1:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
Nigeria for you
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by Adanne9110(f): 3:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
Deji63:
Men! Let's open our eyes and hearts to see good women and not put harlots in our homes as wives when there are so many caring and truly loving women out there looking for love.

don't be too sure of the 'caring and loving ones' those "harlots" were once virgins.....its only the grace of God
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by Deji63: 3:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
Adanne9110:

don't be too sure of the 'caring and loving ones' those "harlots" were once virgins.....its only the grace of God

All women were once virgins the decision to either become a responsible woman or a cheap cheating harlot solely depends in the individual involved that's why I said open your eyes and HEARTS and stop looking for big yansh and boobs about. Most of the time when we see the decent ones we usually know but most of us take them for granted believing we will always fond another. That's usually when the problems starts and then later its almost too late and then we settle for the readily available ones in a rush. Its the grace of God as well as applying your number six and taking no opportunity at finding a goos woman for granted.
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by Germannig: 4:13pm On Apr 11, 2018
Shinery0123:
People from the East. Na their way

Ostrich see similar from South WEST here

Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court

https://www.nairaland.com/4447100/husband-presents-wifes-love-messages
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by Germannig: 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
Sagay212:
Meanwhile the funny chest beating iPods be making noise that their men and women are the best for marriage. .. just look how these ones embarrassed their generations. If you know the number of iPod girls doing Ashaw.o work, you will never dare to near them for a date let alone marriage

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by Germannig: 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
ziddy:
Igbo people grin

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by BlueScholar(m): 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
shocked
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
bukatyne:

Cc: Mindfulness

Why would a wife whose husband is ready to sleep with her leave him hanging and be sexting another man to the extent of wanting exclusiveness?

I can't comment on the man because we were not told that his wife is willing.

I saw this thread before you called me out and found it irritating. I do not know what went wrong in her marriage but how she feels about her husband is in the messages she sent to her lover. Love gone bad if there had been love in the first place. She has nothing but contempt for this man. Sh.it happens.
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by MissRaine69(f): 6:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
francesawesome:
Do I look like a Caucasian to you?
Jesus wept when he read your response.... he asked himself how could pretty be so daft? How?
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
Safiaa:
lol is this anything new though? I’m loyal to myself only, sorry.

Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by francesawesome(f): 7:30pm On Apr 11, 2018
MissRaine69:

Jesus wept when he read your response.... he asked himself how could pretty be so daft? How?
So you don't know you're the daft one? I pity your generation. There is a saying that the day a madman realises he's mad that's the day he recovers. Oh! Poor thing. Get well soon
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by Safiaa(f): 7:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
[quote author=DonPiiko post=66627138][/quote] Lool.

Hey love.
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
I miss you, I am honored that you replied me. I have a wide smile. I trust you good
Safiaa:
Lool.

Hey love.
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by partnerbiz4: 9:47am On Apr 15, 2018
queenfav:
I am too shocked for words! Why not divorce? That's better than this level of disrespect. So on top the cheating, na 50k phone be her motivation? I really pity the poor man that married her. Even if he is a monster, she could have left than cheat on him this way!
Hi ,
please do you think there is any remedy for a lady who had a child out of wedlock. Can she compel the guy to provide for the upkeep of the child since he is working?

If there is, under what head of law is it?
Thanks.
Re: Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man by queenfav(f): 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
partnerbiz4:

Hi ,
please do you think there is any remedy for a lady who had a child out of wedlock. Can she compel the guy to provide for the upkeep of the child since he is working?

If there is, under what head of law is it?
Thanks.
Yes she can. Let her go to a citizen's right center. They would mediate on the issue and a legally binding agreement would be reached in their terms of settlement.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From / Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.