Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,949 members, 7,863,358 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:14 PM

Share Your Blessings - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Blessings (531 Views)

Count Your Blessings! What Have You Lost Or Gained Via Nairaland? / Count Your Blessings Of 2009 / Lean How To Command The Blessings Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Blessings by Dthirdeye: 10:08am On May 13, 2010
He who has not learnt the blessed art of sharing his blessings has not found the true path to enduring happiness, for happiness comes from sharing one's blessings. Let it be remembered that the space one occupies in the heart of others is determined precisely by the services he redndered by one form of sharing. Let it also be remembered that all riches may be embellished or multiplied by the simple process of sharing them where they may serve others. Neglect or should i say refusal to share one's blessings is a sure way to cut the communication between a man and his soul. A great teacher once said and i quote "The greatest among you, is he who becomes the servant of all" and another great philosopher also said that "Whatsoever you do to or for another, you do to or for yourself".

I will like to share one of the latest blessings God has sent my way and it is www.wazaba.com. It is a very good Nigerian online auction website, where i have bought and sold some great stuffs. Now i have that side business , that is gradually bringing in that extra stream of income i so much desire. I can't wait to see. Come join the wazaba train. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Song That Made Sense At That Moment / Buying From Ebay / Pls Can Anyone Help Me With Mac Softwares:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.