Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Liverpool Vs Roma: UCL (5 - 2) On 24th April 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Roma: UCL (5 - 2) On 24th April 2018 (65257 Views)

Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 7th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Roma: UCL (5 - 2) On 24th April 2018 by andrew444(m): 7:35am On Apr 25, 2018
[quote author=NOBODYY post=67008223][/quote]

Thank you for correcting me sir,but I still stand on my words hazard is an overrated player okay,Chelsea fans know this but they won't admit it,he will never even come top 3 for the balon d or,Neymar has come top 3 even griezman,and salah will come top 3 if he fails to win it
Re: Liverpool Vs Roma: UCL (5 - 2) On 24th April 2018 by BlackManta(m): 9:09am On Apr 25, 2018
AreaFada2:
Everybody is whining about 5-2.

Who would have thought Liverpool could win with even 3-1 (against any side) in first leg semi-final of UCL before group stages games began last year?
Even a 2-0 advantage would still be considered good enough to defend in Rome.

Let Roma score 2-0 goals first without a reply from Liverpool. Until Liverpool are still in driving seat.

Forget about those complaining about 5-2.
If God met them before the game and offered them a 3-0 win. They would have taken it joyfully.

What's the difference between
5-2 and 3-0

Liverpool had 3-0 against Man City and the so called best team in England couldn't do a comeback.

Now it is Roma that will do a comeback
Lightning doesn't strike twice in the same spot.

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Roma: UCL (5 - 2) On 24th April 2018 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:11am On Apr 25, 2018
Csami:
So Roma haven't conceded a goal in their home this season and y'all forget Liverpool haven't lost a game this season. I recommend a goalless tie would preserve everyone's record and make both teams and fans happy.
Liverpool progress and Roma remains unbeaten at home.
Lol,rather Roma remains not conceded goal at home
Re: Liverpool Vs Roma: UCL (5 - 2) On 24th April 2018 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:14am On Apr 25, 2018
P0intBlank:

League and UCL are two different things. Some teams like Madrid have Jekyll and Hyde form - Madrid in League is not the same team in the UCL.

Roma have not conceded in UCL. They have met no mean teams - Chelsea, Athletico, Barca, Shaktar (1st team to beat Man City this season)

I am not saying they will upset Liverpool but they can
Liverpool have not lost any match in UCL
Re: Liverpool Vs Roma: UCL (5 - 2) On 24th April 2018 by jagorinho: 9:49am On Apr 25, 2018
CSTR1003:

Hype?

After destroying city and Roma, you still call it hype?

Is Real Madrid going to park the bus like Manchester United? Because that is the only way to win.
seems you do not get it, you only look things on the surface alone, you do not need to park the bus to tame liverpool, just get your tactics spot on to tame their attack, and you are through with with them, for me both man city and roma are not european elites, no matter the hype around man city, they are still a step behind the European big boys, sevilla did not park the bus, and liverpool couldnt get a win in 3 attempts against it, let me break down liverpool for you, an average keeper, average defence ( that can leak goal at anytime of the match even if the referee is about to blow the final whistle), average midfield, world class attack, and a below average bench, tame liverpool's attack and see them play like derby county. I repeat, a game against madrid will change your mind.
Re: Liverpool Vs Roma: UCL (5 - 2) On 24th April 2018 by holuphisayor(m): 9:52am On Apr 25, 2018
No need to panic.
Liverpool will score away from home too. Can't see Roma qualifying
Re: Liverpool Vs Roma: UCL (5 - 2) On 24th April 2018 by hurricaneChris: 10:21am On Apr 25, 2018
Liverpool Champions League away record this season :

Scored 7 against Maribor in Norway
0-7

Scored 3 against Sevilla in Spain
3-3

Scored 1 against Spatak Moscow
1-1

Scored 5 against FC Porto n Portugal
0-5

Scored 2 against Man city at the Etihads
1-2.

So keep calm guys. We are playing 2-2 draw in Rome
Re: Liverpool Vs Roma: UCL (5 - 2) On 24th April 2018 by deebrownneymar: 11:49am On Apr 25, 2018
Salah is the best player in the world at the moment. He is in full form. He portends a treat to CR7's Ballon d'or. I am not liking this.
Re: Liverpool Vs Roma: UCL (5 - 2) On 24th April 2018 by dejisilva(m): 12:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
naturalwaves:

Hahahahahahaha. Funny you. Madrid plays like a machine and they will teach alot of people football lessons. Madrid can attack you just three times and you go chop 3 goals. You think all those Liverpool strikers roaming around and missing chances will get such chance to even be balanced with Ramos there? Marcelo will even pocket Salah. Moreover, Madrid midfield is so experienced. Toni Kroos is a winch. Should Madrid encounter Liverpool, Liverpool will be played like school boys. In fact, you will need to use hypo to wash your eyes to confirm if it is this same Liverpool that is playing. Moreover, Madrid is even yet to play Bayern. So, we don't know those that will play in final. Hope you are not underating Bayern? Livepool isn't even through yet.

Dem no born Marcelo well... Hin no go overlap all through the match... Same with carvajal and mane
Re: Liverpool Vs Roma: UCL (5 - 2) On 24th April 2018 by chinaza1(f): 1:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
modupeolami13:
i dey tell u my madam. Nah madrid get this league
madrid wont smell final at all
Re: Liverpool Vs Roma: UCL (5 - 2) On 24th April 2018 by chiboy1116: 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
Ronaldo hasn't scored a single goal from outside d box dis season ...he's an 18 yard bOx player ntn more ....j
naturalwaves:

How is Neymar more versatile than Ronaldo? How many wonder strikes did he score from outside the box? How many goals did he poach with his left leg? He never even had the kind of velocity Ronaldo showed in his prime. How many goals has Neymar scored with his heads? He is not as versatile as Ronaldo but he is more elegant than Ronaldo. Yeah, too early to call for Salah. Do you even know that there was a time Ronaldo played 90 minutes for almost 7 years straight or thereabout. Salah is excellent but still a long way to go.
Re: Liverpool Vs Roma: UCL (5 - 2) On 24th April 2018 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
MosquitoREBIRTH:
See, lemme tell you, Roma cannot win Liverpool even in Rome. Just bookmark this page, Liverpool will beat them home and away.

Wetin you sabi about football?
Re: Liverpool Vs Roma: UCL (5 - 2) On 24th April 2018 by naturalwaves: 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
chiboy1116:
Ronaldo hasn't scored a single goal from outside d box dis season ...he's an 18 yard bOx player ntn more ....j
Lol but you know what I'm talking about. That's versality. He can tweak his playing style anytime. He now operates like an aggressive striker ready. To pounce on anything. You only validated my point.
Re: Liverpool Vs Roma: UCL (5 - 2) On 24th April 2018 by Seunnzy(m): 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
jagorinho:

seems you do not get it, you only look things on the surface alone, you do not need to park the bus to tame liverpool, just get your tactics spot on to tame their attack, and you are through with with them, for me both man city and roma are not european elites, no matter the hype around man city, they are still a step behind the European big boys, sevilla did not park the bus, and liverpool couldnt get a win in 3 attempts against it, let me break down liverpool for you, an average keeper, average defence ( that can leak goal at anytime of the match even if the referee is about to blow the final whistle), average midfield, world class attack, and a below average bench, tame liverpool's attack and see them play like derby county. I repeat, a game against madrid will change your mind.
Sense will not kill u..liverpool haven't come across european big boys that is why they are flourishing..average team
Re: Liverpool Vs Roma: UCL (5 - 2) On 24th April 2018 by Seunnzy(m): 4:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
CSTR1003:

I am a Chelsea fan. I freaking hate Liverpool.
Their success is torture to me

But truth be said, Liverpool is mad right now.

I am certain Real Madrid will get dominated if they meet.
It may not result in a Liverpool victory depending on how well Liverpool take their chances.

But Real Madrid will get dominated and out -pressed. I am certain of that.
Quote me anywhere..diz liverpool cnt match even the midfield of juventus with pjanic,dybala and co
Re: Liverpool Vs Roma: UCL (5 - 2) On 24th April 2018 by openmine(m): 5:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
Seunnzy:

Sense will not kill u..liverpool haven't come across european big boys that is why they are flourishing..average team
Nah wa for una ohh.....
A club that thrashed roma that sent barca packing is an average club?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Liverpool Vs Roma: UCL (5 - 2) On 24th April 2018 by openmine(m): 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
Critics sha....First,they said man city will destroy Liverpool at anfield....We all know what happened at the end...lol

Still not convinced they said Liverpool will lose 4-0 to man city at etihad stadium....again they left disappointed and labelled man city with all their stars and coach an average team....

Next,its was Roma.....the talk was about how salah will be caged and how Roma will get a goalless draw at anfield with Roma's so called ultra-high defence....

Well, aside the last "15 minutes of fame" that was generously given to them,Roma players were hoping the goals don't increase while praying for the match to end simply becos the scoreline was humiliating and embarrassing....

Before the game yesterday,am absolutely sure critics of Liverpool would have laughed or mocked any one who said Liverpool would score 5 goals.....

Today whether fake Roma fans like it or not,#LFC are almost on their way to Kiev.....they just need to continue playing the same pattern that made de Rossi cover his face in shame....

As for critics,mock Liverpool, call them names or bash them but watch them use Ur criticism as a platform to rise like the Phoenix....!

Enough said!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Roma: UCL (5 - 2) On 24th April 2018 by Seunnzy(m): 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
openmine:

Nah wa for una ohh.....
A club that thrashed roma that sent barca packing is an average club?
Even roma sef na average team they are underdogs..that's why their victory over barca was,is and would continue to be celebrated.
didnt Girona beat madrid this season?does it make them world class?
This big teams always have their bad days.sometimes they get away with it and sometimes they get punished for it
Re: Liverpool Vs Roma: UCL (5 - 2) On 24th April 2018 by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 6:17pm On Apr 25, 2018
JixNation:

Wetin you sabi about football?
my broda, i no sabi anything ooo...
Re: Liverpool Vs Roma: UCL (5 - 2) On 24th April 2018 by Seunnzy(m): 6:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
CSTR1003:

I have always been cautious about Salah too, but he has been steadily improving impressively.

Check all his stats after he left Chelsea. Impressively improving.

Salah is here to stay.

Neymar is a prodigious talent, but salah just takes football lethality to a whole new level.

He has relegated Messi and even Ronaldo to an extent because of his effectiveness.

When last did Neymar ever touch those two? Never.
in what way has he relegated them?the records he is breaking are for liverpool..u cnt even compare him to rush whose 41 goal exploit won everything for liverpool..where has sallah's exploit taken liverpool?
Re: Liverpool Vs Roma: UCL (5 - 2) On 24th April 2018 by openmine(m): 6:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
Seunnzy:

Even roma sef na average team they are underdogs..that's why their victory over barca was,is and would continue to be celebrated.
didnt Girona beat madrid this season?does it make them world class?
This big teams always have their bad days.sometimes they get away with it and sometimes they get punished for it
Okay make we Sidon look wetin go happen for the finals
Re: Liverpool Vs Roma: UCL (5 - 2) On 24th April 2018 by Catastrophe1: 6:48am On Apr 26, 2018
jagorinho:

That your Madrid go collect serious beating in Kiev
Re: Liverpool Vs Roma: UCL (5 - 2) On 24th April 2018 by bettercreature(m): 6:18pm On May 02, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Ode undecided
Who knows they will beat barca
Come out of the wood i am placing 20k on liverpool to beat Roma today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.