Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Delta State University Student Commits Suicide Due To Poor Result. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta State University Student Commits Suicide Due To Poor Result. (731 Views)

Raped Rhodes University Student Commits Suicide, 3 Months After / ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) / 16-Year-Old OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Grades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta State University Student Commits Suicide Due To Poor Result. by adims96(m): 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2018
A 100 level physiology student of Delta State University Abraka,committed suicide because of his result, which he thinks was poorly marked.

The student identified as Isaac Dauda Tega killed himself by overdosing on drugs.
According to a reliable source, Tega never believed he had a poor remark as he saw his grade. He therefore decided to take his life by overdosing, his course mates friends and family has taken to his facebook handle to mourn him.

See more pictures by clicking on link below.

www.adimsgist.com/2018/04/delta-state-university-student-commits.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Delta State University Student Commits Suicide Due To Poor Result. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
100 level undecided committed suicide what for? lipsrsealed
So the other people who have had worse cases and didn't commit suicide are what? angry

In life you win some you lose some.

5 Likes

Re: Delta State University Student Commits Suicide Due To Poor Result. by Nickijoy(f): 10:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
My students comes to mind.. always asking for their scripts after seeing their results ..R.I.P though
Re: Delta State University Student Commits Suicide Due To Poor Result. by OneCorner: 10:24pm On Apr 10, 2018
Nickijoy:
My students comes to mind.. always asking for their scripts after seeing their results ..R.I.P though
wich student u tink say dem dey talk
abi u tink say na dose nursery student wey u dey jump about wit

2 Likes

Re: Delta State University Student Commits Suicide Due To Poor Result. by Nickijoy(f): 10:32pm On Apr 10, 2018
Don't know how this quote stuff works but I'm talking about my secondary school students..they always do that sorry if I offended you with my comment..
Re: Delta State University Student Commits Suicide Due To Poor Result. by gonkin(m): 11:24pm On Apr 10, 2018
I know a girl that a lecturer gave c/o for 3 years straight on his course only because she refused seduction. She no kill herself.

(1) (Reply)

Zamfara Killings / Help!!! A family friend has been kidnapped / Deji Adeyanju Challenges Hush Puppi To A Debate In Front Of EFCC Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.