Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears (37543 Views)

#bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina / BBNaija: Why I May End My Relationship With Miracle – Nina / BBNaija: Nina Had MouthAction With Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by frankIzuchukwu(m): 8:28am On Apr 11, 2018
Fake girl calling him boo boo at night and during the day time he become best friend miracle just want to know were he stand? #say no to friend zoning
Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by engrjacuzzi: 8:28am On Apr 11, 2018
I always wonder what the advantages of this show is
Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by BOOMnaija(m): 8:30am On Apr 11, 2018
Stupid dumb fish-brain girl.

Was there actually a relationship before? Or nigga was just using u to get extra meals, a hand to wash his clothes and free punna to kpansh in that secluded house. Mumu girl wey dull pass buhari.

For d first time in my life, I see person wey dull pass olodo buhari

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by mrpuzzle(m): 8:30am On Apr 11, 2018
Why is everyone so mean to this girl? Oh I forget this is NAIRALAND, this is what we do here..... #Nigerian Online Supreme Court

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by Eju2018(m): 8:31am On Apr 11, 2018
Maybe Miracle is tired of her kpekus. He wants to try another available one. Nina is simply without honour.
Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by BOOMnaija(m): 8:33am On Apr 11, 2018
mrpuzzle:
Why is everyone so mean to this girl? Oh I forget this is NAIRALAND, this is what we do here..... #Nigerian Online Supreme Court

Everyone is so mean to her cos she's extremely and extraordinarily and unbelievably dull and dumb. Guess u don't watch d show

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by realborn(m): 8:34am On Apr 11, 2018
grin

Funny how everyone thinks this young lady is dumb. My posits:

1. She is very intuitive. She identified a strategic partner quite early in the show. - business lesson: goid merger and acquisition, higher returns, good turnover (others have left, her merger with a good product has kept her)

2. She is very committed. She has stayed put to one lover without faltering in emotions, despite the lot if dudes in the house. Thus she can't be termed wayward. - business lesson: stay absolutely loyal to the right product. Continue to develop the merged brand outcome.

3. Yes she was startled, and gave a political response to Ebuka's question. But hey, Miracle was the preffered and respected of the two from her response. If Miracle expected her to completely denounce and shame her "boyfriend", then he has a problem. She was being fair to both parties but recognizes that the bird at hand was her "everything". Thus worths more but also appreciative of source. - business lesson: maintain good character in the face of external influence and pressure.

She seems quite kind and good at heart too. Over the years she would master how to control her emotions. I do not think she is slutty. I think like everyone her emotions oscillate in waves, she is just more overly expressive.

Miracle while in that house can't take the risk of another dude cuddling her, it will bruise his ego. Soon he would be back chasing her about. She needs not cry.

For the boyfriend at home, take heart. She has sailed. I ALMOST WILL NEVER WANT HER BACK BEYOND INTIMACY.

She may not win. But her strategy knowingly or unknowingly kept her this far. She should enjoy the rest of the show before coming over to meet Prof. Obasi�.

The very smart ones have left and are watching her from home.

wink wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by Sixaxis: 8:39am On Apr 11, 2018
She almost made the move to kiss Tobi sef..
Who else saw that..?

Wrong girl!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by DonVikings: 8:40am On Apr 11, 2018
See the number of people viewing this thread (my screen could not capture them all). Who then are those people always giving likes and shares to comments that insult the show? Are we not a hypothetical bunch? undecided

Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by eddyslim(m): 8:42am On Apr 11, 2018
Wetin Ebuka even ask her sef wey go make her vex like this?
Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by joenor(m): 8:42am On Apr 11, 2018
Beside she was still asking for more drink... Orhuwe na
Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by Matinho: 8:44am On Apr 11, 2018
Good you said so called boyfriend cos girl wey me I dey knack like 4 months before she go BBN house and she never told me she get boyfriend.
UnknownT:
This girl is naive and gullible. Dating this kind of girl only "advantage " is the steady Pussy knacking. Apart from that, there is nothing else she can bring to the table. No wonder the so called boyfriend is still supporting her. Miracle should keep collecting his share till the end of the show sad
Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by Meekdon: 8:45am On Apr 11, 2018
eyaa smileywhat did these find garl do to deserve all this things na smiley
Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by mendelsmattress: 8:48am On Apr 11, 2018
Abeg wetin Ebuka ask am?
phintohlar:
and here i am thinking Ebuka didn't do well by asking her that question, but i think ur right tho. If she no wetin good for her ehn, make she just hold on to Miracle if not she'll loose in both side oh cos her bobo wey dey house no go do again
Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by Psoul(m): 8:56am On Apr 11, 2018
AlwaysUltraPad:
grin

You sure say Nina na Ibo girl? Why end a relationship with someone who's about to become a millionaire? Nina is confused.

Big Brother will not allow a man to win this season game. They will purposely allow a female housemate to win it just to balance the winning. If they allow a guy to win it again, they many female viewers will lose interest in the show
Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by AABBIIMM(m): 8:57am On Apr 11, 2018
I don't get it, what's it with the show.
I just don't understand what the show is all about sef.
u mean I will deprive myself of a good sleep and stay awake to watch some groups of he-goats and she-goats on heat displaying their doggish behaviour.
And still vote for them after all.
I can really see that the youths are truly the leaders of tomorrow, smh
arrant nonsense and bullshit.
come up with something inspiring, edifying, revolutionary and creative and I'll jump at it.
the system is already corroded and degraded don't add salt to the injury of the system do something meaningful and impacting.
u guyz are youth, is the vision and the genius in you??
SAVE A YOUTH.
Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by greypencils: 8:58am On Apr 11, 2018
deepwater:
Lol

Typical Owerri girl.

The guy that battled for her angry

This same guy made her remain in the house.

This same guy fan base shared votes for her to still have the opportunity to breath air in the house today.

Now she made it to the finals, she dumped him like f.uck

Never bite the hands that feeds you Nina.

You would see miracle survive this weekend to come take the money home.

Oge me gi vooom nanya

He will still f.uck u after the show in SA and fu.cck you when you touch Ikeja and ff.uck you again when u get to Owerri and return your condemned toto to Collins

Collins will then try to repair the toto and spoil it again
Before total handing over command of the toto to Rocha's so that a statue of it can be erected at okigwe road as a national honour to your family
oh men this is epic, i cant stop laughing hehe

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by Troublemaker007(m): 8:59am On Apr 11, 2018
Only 3 gals have commented in this thread because majority of them know they are no different from this confused prostitute. cheesy

Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by abogjohn(m): 9:00am On Apr 11, 2018
Miracle now- Me I go chop all this watching as long as you gimme my portion
Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by Sterope(f): 9:04am On Apr 11, 2018
Stupid and toxic

She could have ended it on an amicable note. I can't believe safarigirl was right all along. undecided
Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by VocalWalls: 9:05am On Apr 11, 2018
phintohlar:
and here i am thinking Ebuka didn't do well by asking her that question, but i think ur right tho. If she no wetin good for her ehn, make she just hold on to Miracle if not she'll loose in both side oh cos her bobo wey dey house no go do again

He go do if she win.

45 million and cheap fame can strong preek by force.

But of she no win, then e dun end.
Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by elmagnifico411(m): 9:11am On Apr 11, 2018
Nigerians got so much anger in them.. the way they insult people on social media is alarming.. even if Nina is gonna be the one to loose, her decision is hers and we need to respect that. Enuff of the insults! Name callings won't help anyone here.she is not the reason Nigeria isn't moving forward.. let's channel this anger and hate speeches somewhere else. Ano even like the geh, but her decisions no concern me.. she no be Buhari abeg. Nairaland don Dey tire me with the way people condemn and insult humans like them.. funny enuff, when still firs gwt brain pass most Peeps wey Dey insult her.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by Damicares(f): 9:13am On Apr 11, 2018
givan:
Miracle has miraculously ate the meat, and left the bone for whoever is interested.
grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by lonelydora: 9:13am On Apr 11, 2018
UnknownT:
This girl is naive and gullible. Dating this kind of girl only "advantage " is the steady Pussy knacking. Apart from that, there is nothing else she can bring to the table. No wonder the so called boyfriend is still supporting her. Miracle should keep collecting his share till the end of the show sad

Exactly. I have seen many of her type back in the days.
Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by Sajio(m): 9:27am On Apr 11, 2018
Well, i will still not blame Nina and would advice miracle gives her another chance.... as u can see she's just being gullible to relationship things, beside she's just 21yrs old and I believe each and everyone of us raining insult on her must have made our own mistake in our different ways. No body is perfect when it comes to relationship things, she might be new hence she's this confused.. why raining insult on her Ppl should see reasons instead of these insults here and there.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by Culin(f): 9:31am On Apr 11, 2018
If only she knew..

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by ANOWEDGREAT: 9:36am On Apr 11, 2018
Nollyzonenews:
Nina just ended her relationship with Miracle in the ongoing big brother Nigeria. While she was talking to Tobi,she said is no longer interested in miracle and don't like him anymore

Tobi feels she is drunk.

Watch Video below....
https://youtu.be/_hv0rQrC

Very stupid and wayward girl.

Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by LesbianBoy(m): 9:45am On Apr 11, 2018
Daslim180:
A fu*ked pu**y can't be unfu*k!!! grin grin

Where is my credit? angry
Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by Divay22(f): 9:45am On Apr 11, 2018
SIRmanjar:
This gel is dumb ad dangerous.

Shiz not in miracles class yet he stood by her,defended her when necessary ad motivated her all the time,now she feels the show is coming to an end ad she no longer needs his help ad called him frend instead of boy frend,she com dey shed crocodile tears untop...I trust miracle..when he winz the money she will surely hang her miserable confused self.

Am not miracles fan but from now hence forth am his FAN...I want him to win lemme see the way she will shamelessly beg him.

MIRACLE MUST WIN.
Hope you're voting undecided
Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by nonix22(m): 9:46am On Apr 11, 2018
for where; onye ara ra, ara na ya! i dont know if you get me?
Daslim180:
A fu*ked pu**y can't be unfu*k!!! grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by HolyHero: 9:55am On Apr 11, 2018
rockcitie:
Foolish & wayward girl, shamelessly double-dating & having sëx on live TV.

Kudos to Ebuka for shaking that table. She wanted to eat her cake & have it.
what question did ebuka ask her
Re: Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:56am On Apr 11, 2018
Haha... E don clear for her face. When Leo was advising her that she should stick to her game that miracle is using her. The idiot girl even caused problem between Leo and immature Miracle. When a girl no get brain na her toto go suffer.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Seen The New Coca Cola Advert? It Insults Africans / Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' / BBNaija Tega: I Have Spoken To My Husband & We Are Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.