Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Muslim Lady Celebrates Her 16th Birthday With Sexy Swimwear Photos - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Muslim Lady Celebrates Her 16th Birthday With Sexy Swimwear Photos (42974 Views)

Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) / Parents Give Their Daughter 2018 Jeep Wrangler To Mark Her 16th Birthday / Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Lady Celebrates Her 16th Birthday With Sexy Swimwear Photos by Nkybabee: 9:15am On Apr 11, 2018
What a shame to ur religion by d way u sure say u be 16 or too much o'show free

GistMoreTV:
GistMore.com

Twitter user @BADCAY who describes herself as an ''unapologetic muslim'' celebrated her 16th birthday releasing her sexy swimwear photos.

See more of the photos below

GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/muslim-teen-celebrates-16th-birthday-sexy-swimwear-photos

Re: Muslim Lady Celebrates Her 16th Birthday With Sexy Swimwear Photos by manikspears: 9:17am On Apr 11, 2018
GistMoreTV:
GistMore.com

Twitter user @BADCAY who describes herself as an ''unapologetic muslim'' celebrated her 16th birthday releasing her sexy swimwear photos.

See more of the photos below

GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/muslim-teen-celebrates-16th-birthday-sexy-swimwear-photos

i dont know who are
but i will find you
and ...................................... cool

i no talk o grin
Re: Muslim Lady Celebrates Her 16th Birthday With Sexy Swimwear Photos by bukatyne(f): 9:23am On Apr 11, 2018
babaireti:
How does this slut looks Muslim? she looks more of a Christian than an Atheist

Display of your stupidity.

Even Christians on this thread know that the girl is certainly not a muslim (according to her conduct we can see).

You just had to drag Christians into this.

@Is this girl really sixteen?
Re: Muslim Lady Celebrates Her 16th Birthday With Sexy Swimwear Photos by Akuamia247: 9:41am On Apr 11, 2018
Call for your NYSC posting and redeployment to any state of your choice 07038772251.
Re: Muslim Lady Celebrates Her 16th Birthday With Sexy Swimwear Photos by olaitan9291(m): 9:58am On Apr 11, 2018
fancy4eve:
Dis is too much 4 a muslim gal
Who told you she is a Muslim? How do you know that she is a Muslim? How sure are you she is a Muslim? What makes her look like a Muslim?
It is just a lie, don't be deceived A normal decent girl can not even dress like this let alone of Muslim who believes that exposing her body is Haram. So be rational.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Lady Celebrates Her 16th Birthday With Sexy Swimwear Photos by hosuji88(m): 10:01am On Apr 11, 2018
she is not a muslim...,,... na lie
Re: Muslim Lady Celebrates Her 16th Birthday With Sexy Swimwear Photos by lordtim001(m): 10:53am On Apr 11, 2018
This is what happens when people don't understand English
Saying that "16 never looked so good" doesn't mean she is 16. You know, many people always say sweet 16. So, she's actually saying: I'm older than 16 but I actually look better than I did, when I was 16....

Always try to look at things like this from different directions cool undecided
Re: Muslim Lady Celebrates Her 16th Birthday With Sexy Swimwear Photos by Taiwo20(m): 11:37am On Apr 11, 2018
i see stretch marks
Re: Muslim Lady Celebrates Her 16th Birthday With Sexy Swimwear Photos by sulasa07(m): 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2018
People get problem sha,if Na Christian or Jewish or Hindu lady,d news will be like " Lady Celebrates Her 16th Birthday With Sexy Swimwear Photos " without her religion being mentioned but you INFIDELS,you always try to find useless things to attack Muslims.I'll tell you that try again next time.
Re: Muslim Lady Celebrates Her 16th Birthday With Sexy Swimwear Photos by Lordfigaro(m): 1:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
[quote author=FoxyFlow post=66607433]I wanted to ask for my Vaseline but one amunpama was asking me to go get a life.... Just imagine.....

I have nothing to say than, "Nwoke, yemu that Vaseline dia!"[/quote

Vaseline crew President spotted
Re: Muslim Lady Celebrates Her 16th Birthday With Sexy Swimwear Photos by JastSiryin(m): 1:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
xreal:
How do I contact this girl?
lol
Re: Muslim Lady Celebrates Her 16th Birthday With Sexy Swimwear Photos by ImperialYoruba: 1:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
Na wah. She is sexy
Re: Muslim Lady Celebrates Her 16th Birthday With Sexy Swimwear Photos by sapeleboi(m): 9:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
mehnn cant control myself right now
Re: Muslim Lady Celebrates Her 16th Birthday With Sexy Swimwear Photos by bewla(m): 10:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
Chai, di geh free her sef but just wait till Alhaji sees these pics, hin mustache go curl hin go just dey shout "Awuusubilahhi shocked"! grin

IG pple go pursue dis girl, no be here, but na her business. Abi she wan talk say she nor know her religion's stance on nudity & na her boobs go come change their stance or convince me she is a good Muslim, abegi! All this postmodernist adaptations pple give to their religion sef!

This is how narcissistic sociopaths gather steam small small bending everybody's reality to their self-deluded viewpoints.
Na her type enter Dubai Easter Break with guy with a guy after sexting the guy to death, enjoying shopping, chop free food, still follo chop head after nakedd shower with bobo o come talk say "No ooo, we didn't agree on sezzz now"? Haaa, na hire killer u be!

what make or say she is a Muslims
Re: Muslim Lady Celebrates Her 16th Birthday With Sexy Swimwear Photos by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
pyyxxaro:
16 Or 61 YEARS

SEE AS UKWU FRESH LIKE MAMA AMAKA EGGROLL

ALL GALS GO ALLOW PERSON FAITHFUL TO E WIFE SOOOOO sad sad
Are you blind?

nonsense stretchmarks yansh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sandralia Hotel Hosts Abuja All White Pool Party Amidst Wide Anticipation / Checkout This Customers Bill At Quilox Night Club Yesterday (Photo) / Wedding Between 72-Year-Old Man & 60-Year-Old Woman In PH After 45yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.