Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, Reject Him At Poll - Mike Ozekhome Urge Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, Reject Him At Poll - Mike Ozekhome Urge Nigerians (12129 Views)

Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? / Akpabio’s Loyalists In Akwa Ibom Reject Him And His Move To The APC / David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, Reject Him At Poll - Mike Ozekhome Urge Nigerians by NdiaraIGBO: 9:08am On Apr 11, 2018
maestroferddi:
The fact that there are still people canvassing for the re-election of a serial failure like Buhari says a lot about how we are as a people...

Shut it! Get your PVC......ok...and then vote for whom exactly?
Re: Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, Reject Him At Poll - Mike Ozekhome Urge Nigerians by Newpride(m): 9:08am On Apr 11, 2018
Mike is a PDP lawyer, ........

He is ingrate to pmb. He has made more money during pmb’s regime by defending looters and corrupt politicians compare to what he made during 16years of
Pdp.

So anything that comes out of him will always be one sided and political.
Re: Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, Reject Him At Poll - Mike Ozekhome Urge Nigerians by EarthXmetahuman: 9:10am On Apr 11, 2018
Pdp needs to urge people like ozhekeme to stop talking if they ever want to grab power again.

People like ozhekeme will hive people reason to vote bihari.
Re: Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, Reject Him At Poll - Mike Ozekhome Urge Nigerians by sekundosekundo: 9:11am On Apr 11, 2018
DonVikings:
This bastard Pig who is only good at supporting very big thieves in court is here again. angry I have never seen a more useless cvnt like Ozekhome. He epitomizes everything wrong with his piggy origins. angry Nigerians will reelect Buhari just to show you and your stupid boastful and hateful brothers that hate and curses can not send anyone out of any political office.

The day these fools decided to pick a fight with Yorubas was the day i knew something is terribly wrong with them.

You and your blothers supported your candidate nearly 98%, I supported my own nearly 65% and then you hate me for supporting my own. Thunder strike his dry tongue there two and half times. angry

Buhari's useful idiots are bunch of hypocrites. When Buhari told the word that the Igbos should not expect anything good from his govnt for not voting for him they clapped for him but today you can hear them screaming and insulting their elders for hating them for supporting Buhari. Pity.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, Reject Him At Poll - Mike Ozekhome Urge Nigerians by mrsfavour(f): 9:12am On Apr 11, 2018
Flets:
Too late.

Now Nigerians will understand the opportunity they missed in GEJ. That voters right enjoyed under GEJ is dead.

With Buhari’s cohorts and brethren in charge of all military and paramilitary outfits in the country as well as INEC.... unseating PMB is nearly impossible.

Still waiting for dumbos who in 2015 said they will vote Buhari out if he underperforms .... time to perform that miracle.

Hopefully, at the end of 2023 the Nigerians left would have learnt their lesson. I really pity middle belt cos they’ll be run over by the fulanis losing their lives, homes and livelihood
The truth .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, Reject Him At Poll - Mike Ozekhome Urge Nigerians by Pesuzok(m): 9:15am On Apr 11, 2018
Why are they not saying who we have to vote for.

Well, for me, Sowore has my vote
Re: Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, Reject Him At Poll - Mike Ozekhome Urge Nigerians by pennylland: 9:17am On Apr 11, 2018
AM NOT ARGUING BUHARI WILL NOT GO TO DAURA,
BUT BOTH BUHARi & HIS CABALS CAN USE ANY MEANS TO BE IN POWER,AS BUHARI HAS FAILED TO KEEP TO HIS WORDS OF ONE TERM TENURE.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, Reject Him At Poll - Mike Ozekhome Urge Nigerians by DonVikings: 9:17am On Apr 11, 2018
sekundosekundo:

Buhari's useful idiots are bunch of hypocrites. When Buhari told the word that the Igbos should not expect anything good from his govnt for not voting for him they clapped for him but today you can hear them screaming and insulting their elders for hating them for supporting Buhari. Pity.
The two words PIGS and IDIOTS were patented by late Nnamdidiot Cownu to refer to a group of Jewish wannabes before his fortunate death. So when you say "useful idiots" I have no doubt you are referring to the twin brothers of Pigs. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, Reject Him At Poll - Mike Ozekhome Urge Nigerians by michoim(m): 9:19am On Apr 11, 2018
This evil Ozekhome that only knows how to support and defend the looters of the nation treasury, in court, thinks that he has mouth to tall us who to support. Your evil counsel is dead on arrival.
Re: Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, Reject Him At Poll - Mike Ozekhome Urge Nigerians by salvationproject(m): 9:19am On Apr 11, 2018
Only fools will listen to the enemies of Nigeria.
Greatest fellow Nigerians, President Muhammadu Buhari have put up the mandate to us to make Nigeria great again by declaring his intention for second term.
This man means we'll for Nigerians,
He entered office in 2015:
1. And since 2016,boko-haram became handicap to attack and other terrorist groups like ipob are now exterminated and their leader dead somewhere.
2. And now Looters are afraid of the name Nigeria.
3. And all is set for the payment of 5000 to all Nigerian youths.
4. And now bag of rice that was N22000 is N5000.
5. And now though dollar is high, it decreasing rate shows that in the next quarter of the year, 000.01 naira will be equal to 1 dollar and perhaps people have never been this rich in other regime compare to our great PMB regime.
6. Millions of employment everyday as those who were even sack are now getting more better jobs.
7. No strikes in our tertiary institutions again.
8. Great infrastructures now showing up every now and then both in the SS, SE, NE, NW, NC, SW... Just name it.
9. Improvement in public health care that even the president son and family are now attended to medically in Nigeria.
10. Nigeria is now written with integrity all over the world that if we can extend PMB tenure to 2023 and even add more years, a permanent seat in the UN is sure for us.
11. Industry are now working that we can now see self-driven cars on our highways.

Let support this man of change forever.
#ISaiBaba #ISaiChange
Written by an educated elite.
Re: Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, Reject Him At Poll - Mike Ozekhome Urge Nigerians by drey076(m): 9:25am On Apr 11, 2018
White007:
10 months to 2015 election, Jonathan approved $1bn to fight Boko Haram

10 months to 2019 election, Buhari approves $1bn to fight Boko Haram

One year before 2015 elections, Chibok girls were abducted

One year before 2019 elections, Dapchi girls were abducted

GEJ lost in 2015...
nice analysis.
that man must be booted out by fire by force

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, Reject Him At Poll - Mike Ozekhome Urge Nigerians by sekundosekundo: 9:26am On Apr 11, 2018
DonVikings:
The two words PIGS and IDIOTS were patented by late Nnamdidiot Cownu to refer to a group of Jewish wannabes before his fortunate death. So when you say "useful idiots" I have no doubt you are referring to the twin brothers of Pigs. grin grin

Useful idiots can die for Buhari even Yahaya Bello can attest to this so I am not surprise when I see them hailing the killing of their people by Buhari govnt.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, Reject Him At Poll - Mike Ozekhome Urge Nigerians by DonVikings: 9:29am On Apr 11, 2018
sekundosekundo:

Useful idiots can die for Buhari even Yahaya Bello can attest to this so I am not surprise when I see them hailing the killing of their people by Buhari govnt.
By useful idiots, do you mean useless Pigs? grin grin

Re: Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, Reject Him At Poll - Mike Ozekhome Urge Nigerians by sekundosekundo: 9:32am On Apr 11, 2018
DonVikings:
By useful idiots, do you mean useless Pigs? grin grin

Check you CV cheesy for confirmation cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, Reject Him At Poll - Mike Ozekhome Urge Nigerians by DonVikings: 9:35am On Apr 11, 2018
sekundosekundo:

Check you CV cheesy for confirmation cheesy
Look in the mirror. People lie in CVs, mirrors don't lie. What do you see staring back at you when you look inside the mirror? grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, Reject Him At Poll - Mike Ozekhome Urge Nigerians by EllisAde: 9:39am On Apr 11, 2018
Ozekhome is the most morally bankrupt SAN I know in Nigeria He's not in any position to tell me who to accept or reject. He recently tried to camouflage as the great Gani but was instantly exposed for whom he really is.
A corrupt stone has no value in building the nation.
Re: Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, Reject Him At Poll - Mike Ozekhome Urge Nigerians by 7lives: 9:41am On Apr 11, 2018
deji17:
This Lawyer to looters has no shame

You no see all the FRAUDULENTLY acquired certificates and awards at the background.
Integrity is nothing to people like this, who listen to his likes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, Reject Him At Poll - Mike Ozekhome Urge Nigerians by sekundosekundo: 9:41am On Apr 11, 2018
DonVikings:
Look in the mirror. People lie in CVs, mirrors don't lie. What do you see staring back at you when you look inside the mirror? grin grin grin

Without the help of the mirror, I can see Buhari and his useful idiots clearly cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, Reject Him At Poll - Mike Ozekhome Urge Nigerians by 7lives: 9:45am On Apr 11, 2018
obonujoker:

I m Yoruba, and I am voting out Buhari.... he is a big failure.... what u shud know is that I am not a muslim, so there's nothing you can convince me about Buhari with...

I am a Yoruba and a Christian, I will vote for Buhari because I believe in his administration, so spare me your bawdy identity story.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, Reject Him At Poll - Mike Ozekhome Urge Nigerians by 7lives: 9:47am On Apr 11, 2018
DonVikings:
i just stumbled on an interesting thread by Cleverly. Just look at the trash these same people were saying years ago when Jonathan commissioned "MAP" of second Niger Bridge. angry But they want others to vote Buhari out.

God bless you, dem no KNOW say internet no dey forget.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, Reject Him At Poll - Mike Ozekhome Urge Nigerians by seguno2: 9:49am On Apr 11, 2018
DonVikings:
Dont mind the bagger. He can support thieves but we can't support Buhari. That is the usual hypocrisy embedded inside the DNA of an average pig. angry

Is Buhari not also a thief

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, Reject Him At Poll - Mike Ozekhome Urge Nigerians by jimrog: 9:50am On Apr 11, 2018
Flets:
Too late.

Now Nigerians will understand the opportunity they missed in GEJ. That voters right enjoyed under GEJ is dead.

With Buhari’s cohorts and brethren in charge of all military and paramilitary outfits in the country as well as INEC.... unseating PMB is nearly impossible.

Still waiting for dumbos who in 2015 said they will vote Buhari out if he underperforms .... time to perform that miracle.

Hopefully, at the end of 2023 the Nigerians left would have learnt their lesson. I really pity middle belt cos they’ll be run over by the fulanis losing their lives, homes and livelihood

U did not pity the NE bin bombed everyday by bokoharam prior to 2015 but wanted us to bring back the president who pretended as if such did not happen...ur hypocrisy stinks..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, Reject Him At Poll - Mike Ozekhome Urge Nigerians by DonVikings: 9:53am On Apr 11, 2018
sekundosekundo:

Without the help of the mirror, I can see Buhari and his useful idiots clearly cheesy
Me too. And the have very long snouts like that below. . grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, Reject Him At Poll - Mike Ozekhome Urge Nigerians by seguno2: 9:54am On Apr 11, 2018
ruffDiamond:
Shatap there !useless defender of looters! Very uselessly and helplessly corrupt lieyers!buhari,even though I don't agree with much of his policies,shall win easily and I hope you find your way to jail...idiot angry

Is Buhari not also a useless defender of looters
Looters like Maina the pensions thief who was sacked and declared wanted by Jonathan but reinstated and promoted by Buhari?
Buhari is corruption. Corruption is Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, Reject Him At Poll - Mike Ozekhome Urge Nigerians by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:55am On Apr 11, 2018
SLIMDON88:
See how enemies of progress are peeing in their panties just because SAI BABA has decleared for well deserved second term, well what ever they want to say but the will of the good Nigerians shall be seen in 2019 when the we will made BABA president again
don't be a fool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, Reject Him At Poll - Mike Ozekhome Urge Nigerians by engrjacuzzi: 10:16am On Apr 11, 2018
say no to drug abuse....
Re: Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, Reject Him At Poll - Mike Ozekhome Urge Nigerians by SBG04: 10:18am On Apr 11, 2018
Its a big pity that Nigerians don't know who their real enemies are! Ozekhome listed lies and rubbish to make his devilish points. Everything Ozekhome said in this write up is a lie. The Economy has improved massively! We are out of recession. Inflation has been on the decline for about 10 consecutive months! The foreign rice that used to be smuggled into Nigeria in the days of Jonathan and Dikko's customs is now being replaced with local rice. Millions of jobs have been created with Npower and the rice revolution in the North. All the abandoned projects from the Jonathan era are being finished without fraud and noise. I'm not saying Buhari's administration has been perfect, of course not. The herdsmen killings that have been happening since even before the administration is still on and lives are being lost daily. We need to do some serious security work in that regard. But for someone like Ozekhome, the man that Fayose paid N75million to from Ekiti states money to defend him against the EFCC, to come out and say the administration hasn't won any corruption case when morally bankrupt lawyers like himself and Daudu, have been frustrating high profile corruption trials in court! Its just scandalous!!! Patience Jonathan's looted billions is yet to be forfeited to the FG because this same Ozekhome is delaying the case in court!!!
Nigerians, please know who your real enemies are!!! Ozekhome is not your friend! He's friends with people that have tied this country down for generations! Enough said.
Re: Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, Reject Him At Poll - Mike Ozekhome Urge Nigerians by Redhot111(m): 10:21am On Apr 11, 2018
We will never reinstate failure. Never ooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, Reject Him At Poll - Mike Ozekhome Urge Nigerians by Akpuoru: 10:27am On Apr 11, 2018
My worry is the incidence of suicide that will spike when PMB is declared winner next year. All you haters should beware

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, Reject Him At Poll - Mike Ozekhome Urge Nigerians by rickyrex(m): 10:30am On Apr 11, 2018
One good thing about the Igbo's is that they are not fighting the people, they are fighting for good governance, but the Hausa's rather fight and kill the people instead of fighting for good governance. And that is the secret behind their failure, lack of development in their region, low level of exposure , poor education attention.even the one with little educational background still don't know how to express their demands

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, Reject Him At Poll - Mike Ozekhome Urge Nigerians by tj4luck(m): 10:35am On Apr 11, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
So he's now a lawyer to looter's because he said the truth, but if he decides to hail Buhari tomorrow or become APC lawyer today he automatically becomes a progressive lawyer?

Please, edit you name and add hypocrisy in the middle. THANKS
You really don't know Mike Ozekomeh, he himself does not have good reputations so he can not speak of someone being corrupt
Re: Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, Reject Him At Poll - Mike Ozekhome Urge Nigerians by arsenal33: 10:47am On Apr 11, 2018
Ozekhome?
This is the reason I will vote for Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Looting Of NEMA Warehouse, Symptom Of Impending Revolution – Shehu Sani Warns / MORE FROM BBC AFRICA: biafra shutdown cripples Nigerian cities / NCC: We Don’t Have adequate Coverage For Electronic Transmission Of Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.