Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,134 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Business Opportunity - Black oil supply in Ikorodu - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Business Opportunity - Black oil supply in Ikorodu (972 Views)

Are You A Farmer? What Agricultural Products Can You Supply In Large Quantities. / Diesel Ago, Petrol Pms, Black Oil Lpfo, Bonny Litre Blco N Forcados / I Have Black Oil (lpfo) For Sell, 48 Naira Plus Trans To Any Location In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Opportunity - Black oil supply in Ikorodu by ologun01(m): 11:03am On May 13, 2010
Hi

I am Opeyemi and i have this business opportunity for whosoever is interested, its black oil supply to a company in Ikorodu

The estimated supply cost is put at N2.0M and the ROI is about N231 000 per week

Its a weekly supply as the product is always used by the company, their payment is 3 days after delivery, i have worked the supplier aspect that would handle the trucking and supply to Lagos.

if you are interested and sure that you have the money, call or mail me on 08022559660 or ologun01@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Business Opportunity - Black oil supply in Ikorodu by divinesec: 7:40am On May 14, 2010
Hi,

i will like you to connect me to a business opportunity. i am into system security and vehicle tracking. Security such as installation of CCTV CAMERA, CAR TRACKING FIRE ALARM AND ACCESS CONTROL.

EMAIL ME ON DIVINESEC @YAHOO.COM.

I WILL BE GRATEFUL.

(1) (Reply)

Granites And Chippings @ Very Cheap Rates And Chipping Trailer Needed For Lease / We Can Deliver Cashew Nuts {more Than 200mt} Weekly To You,as Urgent As You Need It @ Best Price! / How I Make $1500 Using Payza (alertpay) Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.