Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

"I'm Unapologetical Muslim"-Lady Wrote As She Celebrate16th Birthday In Swimsuit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Unapologetical Muslim"-Lady Wrote As She Celebrate16th Birthday In Swimsuit (1642 Views)

"Never Drinking Again" - Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend, Says, Slays In Swimsuit / Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Unapologetical Muslim"-Lady Wrote As She Celebrate16th Birthday In Swimsuit by GistRealm: 7:04am On Apr 11, 2018
Twitter user @badcay who describes herself as an ''unapologetic muslim'' celebrated her 16th birthday releasing her sexy swimwear photos via her twitter handle.

See pics below;

https://www.gistrealm.com/im-unapologetical-muslim-muslim-teen-wrote-as-she-celbrate-her-birthday-in-sexy-swimwear/

Cc lalasticlala missyb3 Dominique

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Unapologetical Muslim"-Lady Wrote As She Celebrate16th Birthday In Swimsuit by swiz123(m): 7:05am On Apr 11, 2018
Is she 16 or she meant she started fcking 16 years ago

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Unapologetical Muslim"-Lady Wrote As She Celebrate16th Birthday In Swimsuit by GistRealm: 7:10am On Apr 11, 2018
swiz123:
Is she 16 or she meant she started fcking 16 years ago

I dropped her twitter ID man, she's ain't too occupied to reply DMs

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Unapologetical Muslim"-Lady Wrote As She Celebrate16th Birthday In Swimsuit by NwaAmaikpe: 7:14am On Apr 11, 2018
shocked

Alhamdulillah for the gift of lust.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I'm Unapologetical Muslim"-Lady Wrote As She Celebrate16th Birthday In Swimsuit by OKorowanta: 7:21am On Apr 11, 2018
Ashewo Spirit..
Re: "I'm Unapologetical Muslim"-Lady Wrote As She Celebrate16th Birthday In Swimsuit by Abjay97(m): 7:25am On Apr 11, 2018
Yoruba Muslim... Can't be Hausa or Fulani Muslim..

1 Like

Re: "I'm Unapologetical Muslim"-Lady Wrote As She Celebrate16th Birthday In Swimsuit by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:25am On Apr 11, 2018
Go girl just do you...... kiss
Re: "I'm Unapologetical Muslim"-Lady Wrote As She Celebrate16th Birthday In Swimsuit by GOFRONT(m): 7:44am On Apr 11, 2018
With all this erotic position, e be like say she don sabi deak
Re: "I'm Unapologetical Muslim"-Lady Wrote As She Celebrate16th Birthday In Swimsuit by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 11, 2018
This is not Islam.
Re: "I'm Unapologetical Muslim"-Lady Wrote As She Celebrate16th Birthday In Swimsuit by Tattooboy: 7:53am On Apr 11, 2018
i dont care if u're a traditionalist. You look knackable.
Re: "I'm Unapologetical Muslim"-Lady Wrote As She Celebrate16th Birthday In Swimsuit by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 11, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

She's Just doing her Yoga. It doesnt stop her from being a Muslim.

☣ ☠
Re: "I'm Unapologetical Muslim"-Lady Wrote As She Celebrate16th Birthday In Swimsuit by uchaymart(m): 7:58am On Apr 11, 2018
Maybe 16 abortions. Please tell us the real this grin
Re: "I'm Unapologetical Muslim"-Lady Wrote As She Celebrate16th Birthday In Swimsuit by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:32am On Apr 11, 2018

Re: "I'm Unapologetical Muslim"-Lady Wrote As She Celebrate16th Birthday In Swimsuit by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 11, 2018
When you are through celebrating in your swimsuit, put on your hijab and continue deceiving yourself and others. Mashallah.

grin

(1) (Reply)

Friend Releases An Unusual Video Of Nigerian Sleeping Beauty, Alex / Actress, Pat Ugwu Flaunts Her Cleavage In New Photos / Top Ten Most Expensive Bottled Water You Cannot Afford(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.