Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Camon Cm Or Xiaomi Note 5A Prime?which Of These Two Is Advisable I Go For? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Camon Cm Or Xiaomi Note 5A Prime?which Of These Two Is Advisable I Go For? (5801 Views)

Xiaomi Does not Have Service Care In Nigeria My Xiaomi Note 5A Screen Is Broken / Redmi note 5A/Prime full specifications / Tecno Mobile Launches Full Display Screen Smartphone, ‘CAMON CM’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Camon Cm Or Xiaomi Note 5A Prime?which Of These Two Is Advisable I Go For? by frank417: 2:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
you know this 5a prime got 2 speakers at the bottom. pls, are the both functioning on your phone or just the right side one? thanks
Re: Camon Cm Or Xiaomi Note 5A Prime?which Of These Two Is Advisable I Go For? by salvo583: 2:40pm On Apr 20, 2018
frank417:
you know this 5a prime got 2 speakers at the bottom. pls, are the both functioning on your phone or just the right side one? thanks
just the right.
Re: Camon Cm Or Xiaomi Note 5A Prime?which Of These Two Is Advisable I Go For? by missslimzy(f): 1:17pm On Apr 21, 2018
Just go for the CM. My two cents
Re: Camon Cm Or Xiaomi Note 5A Prime?which Of These Two Is Advisable I Go For? by datyorubaboy: 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
Camon CM
Re: Camon Cm Or Xiaomi Note 5A Prime?which Of These Two Is Advisable I Go For? by omoalajah(m): 1:50pm On Apr 21, 2018
Camon CM handsdown
Re: Camon Cm Or Xiaomi Note 5A Prime?which Of These Two Is Advisable I Go For? by Ejadike(m): 6:23am On Apr 22, 2018
TECNO Camon CM is good, can't say the same for Xiaomi cos I've not used it.
Re: Camon Cm Or Xiaomi Note 5A Prime?which Of These Two Is Advisable I Go For? by Winters22: 10:42am On Apr 22, 2018
bamac:

Yes you can get screen guard in physical market, all you need do is to find one that will fit it, not necessarily for the phone but other similar products.

No issues with the phone, that i can assure you.

It is google enabled of course. The experience of those that got it gives even me the push to make more sale for that brand as i love my cistomers to keep coming, hence, i do follow up on their experience with whatever item they order on Jumia through me.

how much is the Gionee M5?
Re: Camon Cm Or Xiaomi Note 5A Prime?which Of These Two Is Advisable I Go For? by bamac(m): 10:45am On Apr 22, 2018
Winters22:

how much is the Gionee M5?
When we had it, it was sold for #52, 000 but it is currently out of stock.
Re: Camon Cm Or Xiaomi Note 5A Prime?which Of These Two Is Advisable I Go For? by bamac(m): 10:48am On Apr 22, 2018
banjeezay:
hi nairalanders, I'm planning to switch phone and I've bn contemplating on which to choose between the aforementioned,the reviews I've cme across about these two fones are convincing enough but I detect battery ishh is the only coma they both have, being the heavy user wey me I b I go need users of these phones to come convince me with facts about the phones and their batteries most especially.

N.B my budget na within 45k-50k if nt i for don like go for infinix hot s3
the only downside of the Redmi Note 5A Prime is the battery, every other specifications are awesome, same as Tecno camon cm.

For everyone, consider making your order through me from Jumia. Kindly check my signature to order.
Re: Camon Cm Or Xiaomi Note 5A Prime?which Of These Two Is Advisable I Go For? by Winters22: 10:57am On Apr 22, 2018
bamac:
When we had it, it was sold for #52, 000 but it is currently out of stock.

alright thanks.
i am not entirely sure about the xiaomi brand though. like. what is the life expectancy? does it last up to 4 years?
and is it possible to get a spare ba3 if i decide to order? if so, how much would it cost?.
Re: Camon Cm Or Xiaomi Note 5A Prime?which Of These Two Is Advisable I Go For? by Winters22: 10:59am On Apr 22, 2018
Please i need more reviews on this phone. The Good, the bad and the ugly truths. Y'all should throw them at me. leave no quarters please.

Salvo583
banjeezay
Re: Camon Cm Or Xiaomi Note 5A Prime?which Of These Two Is Advisable I Go For? by banjeezay(m): 11:00am On Apr 22, 2018
bamac:
the only downside of the Redmi Note 5A Prime is the battery, every other specifications are awesome, same as Tecno camon cm.

For everyone, consider making your order through me from Jumia. Kindly check my signature to order.
lol, mr Peter u wan make i buy another phone after d one u don help me buy last Saturday??
Re: Camon Cm Or Xiaomi Note 5A Prime?which Of These Two Is Advisable I Go For? by bamac(m): 11:07am On Apr 22, 2018
banjeezay:
lol, mr Peter u wan make i buy another phone after d one u don help me buy last Saturday??
No, referring to others now, that was why i said to everyone.
Re: Camon Cm Or Xiaomi Note 5A Prime?which Of These Two Is Advisable I Go For? by bamac(m): 11:10am On Apr 22, 2018
Winters22:

alright thanks.
i am not entirely sure about the xiaomi brand though. like. what is the life expectancy? does it last up to 4 years?
and is it possible to get a spare ba3 if i decide to order? if so, how much would it cost?.
The phone isnot up to 6 month in the market, so no one can actually give a precise duration. And a device can last for just one week with someone while another person will be begging for buyer even after 5 years. So it can last for as long it will last. You have 6 month warranty.
Re: Camon Cm Or Xiaomi Note 5A Prime?which Of These Two Is Advisable I Go For? by Winters22: 11:18am On Apr 22, 2018
bamac:
The phone isnot up to 6 month in the market, so no one can actually give a precise duration. And a device can last for just one week with someone while another person will be begging for buyer even after 5 years. So it can last for as long it will last. You have 6 month warranty.

and how can i enforce/make use of their waranty if they dont have a physical/representative market in Nigeria?
it may be easy for the working class. but i am a student, so all these ordering online for parts doesn't really sound appealing to me.
Re: Camon Cm Or Xiaomi Note 5A Prime?which Of These Two Is Advisable I Go For? by bamac(m): 11:35am On Apr 22, 2018
Winters22:

and how can i enforce/make use of their waranty if they dont have a physical/representative market in Nigeria?
it may be easy for the working class. but i am a student, so all these ordering online for parts doesn't really sound appealing to me.
Boss, one thing i cam actually say is that the phone will last long. With the information i got there is one MIA that srtves as setvice centre and they have bramch in ikeja shoprite that do the collection for service or repairs. But whichever decision you make is fine my boss as you are the one that will use it and you can actually decide on what is good for you.
Re: Camon Cm Or Xiaomi Note 5A Prime?which Of These Two Is Advisable I Go For? by Winters22: 11:45am On Apr 22, 2018
bamac:
Boss, one thing i cam actually say is that the phone will last long. With the information i got there is one MIA that srtves as setvice centre and they have bramch in ikeja shoprite that do the collection for service or repairs. But whichever decision you make is fine my boss as you are the one that will use it and you can actually decide on what is good for you.
is it only at ikeja shoprite? do they have a branch in the East?.

Thanks so much for patiently answering my questions..

how much is the note 5a?
Re: Camon Cm Or Xiaomi Note 5A Prime?which Of These Two Is Advisable I Go For? by bamac(m): 11:50am On Apr 22, 2018
Winters22:

is it only at ikeja shoprite? do they have a branch in the East?.

Thanks so much for patiently answering my questions..

how much is the note 5a?

Not really sure if they have in the east.

Please check the picture below for price.

Re: Camon Cm Or Xiaomi Note 5A Prime?which Of These Two Is Advisable I Go For? by Winters22: 12:02pm On Apr 22, 2018
bamac:

Not really sure if they have in the east.
Please check the picture below for price.
thanks.
Re: Camon Cm Or Xiaomi Note 5A Prime?which Of These Two Is Advisable I Go For? by bamac(m): 12:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
Winters22:

thanks.
You are welcome. Please remember to get any of your desired dsvice through me.
Re: Camon Cm Or Xiaomi Note 5A Prime?which Of These Two Is Advisable I Go For? by Winters22: 12:37pm On Apr 22, 2018
bamac:
You are welcome. Please remember to get any of your desired dsvice through me.

no problem sir.
Re: Camon Cm Or Xiaomi Note 5A Prime?which Of These Two Is Advisable I Go For? by salvo583: 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
Winters22:
Please i need more reviews on this phone. The Good, the bad and the ugly truths. Y'all should throw them at me. leave no quarters please.

Salvo583
banjeezay

The good: Multitasking is quite great on it, the device has a light weight, good/slim build, dual SIM and a SD card, Sufficient memory space(ROM) compared to 16gb and 8gb ROM device at the price range.
The bad: battery not bad but it could be better.For a student, you will be fine except weekends. The camera result ain't great.The 13mp back +16mp front in low light conditions can make you cry if you're a selfie addict. Something is just too off with camera which I can't say exactly.
The ugly: I can't say because the device is relatively new.
My conclusion: For your basic use and average gaming enjoyment. It's steal If you're coming from Itel products and co. But from the big players of Smartphone you won't like it. Well comparing to the camon cm, if you're selfie-centric just stay with the camon but if you want something different,better performance and experience; Redmi it is.
Re: Camon Cm Or Xiaomi Note 5A Prime?which Of These Two Is Advisable I Go For? by Winters22: 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2018
salvo583:

The good: Multitasking is quite great on it, the device has a light weight, good/slim build, dual SIM and a SD card, Sufficient memory space(ROM) compared to 16gb and 8gb ROM device at the price range.
The bad: battery not bad but it could be better.For a student, you will be fine except weekends. The camera result ain't great.The 13mp back +16mp front in low light conditions can make you cry if you're a selfie addict. Something is just too off with camera which I can't say exactly.
The ugly: I can't say because the device is relatively new.
My conclusion: For your basic use and average gaming enjoyment. It's steal If you're coming from Itel products and co. But from the big players of Smartphone you won't like it. Well comparing to the camon cm, if you're selfie-centric just stay with the camon but if you want something different,better performance and experience; Redmi it is.

thanks.

I am mainly interested in d performance and battery. i might just go for the Tecno spark k7.
Re: Camon Cm Or Xiaomi Note 5A Prime?which Of These Two Is Advisable I Go For? by sureinfo: 6:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
banjeezay:
hi nairalanders, I'm planning to switch phone and I've bn contemplating on which to choose between the aforementioned,the reviews I've cme across about these two fones are convincing enough but I detect battery ishh is the only coma they both have, being the heavy user wey me I b I go need users of these phones to come convince me with facts about the phones and their batteries most especially.

N.B my budget na within 45k-50k if nt i for don like go for infinix hot s3
bros kukuma just go for the camon CM or better still you could settle for the camon x, you'll need to add some money though
Re: Camon Cm Or Xiaomi Note 5A Prime?which Of These Two Is Advisable I Go For? by salvo583: 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
Winters22:

thanks.

I am mainly interested in d performance and battery. i might just go for the Tecno spark k7.
Spark K7 as a 3000mah battery (I stand to be corrected), with what I have heard from the users the battery is just good. You will experience some lag because of the mediocre processor and the ram size is 1Gb. I heard the 5mp front cam has a very good output and it doesn't support LTE network.
Re: Camon Cm Or Xiaomi Note 5A Prime?which Of These Two Is Advisable I Go For? by salvo583: 6:17pm On Apr 22, 2018
sureinfo:
bros kukuma just go for the camon CM or better still you could settle for the camon x, you'll need to add some money though
Camon CM is out of it. It's only Camon X that is a worthy contender

1 Like

Re: Camon Cm Or Xiaomi Note 5A Prime?which Of These Two Is Advisable I Go For? by Winters22: 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2018
salvo583:

Spark K7 as a 3000mah battery (I stand to be corrected), with what I have heard from the users the battery is just good. You will experience some lag because of the mediocre processor and the ram size is 1Gb. I heard the 5mp front cam has a very good output and it doesn't support LTE network.

Oh...

what about Gionee X1S and Gionee A1?
according to what i saw on jumia, they are below 40k.

cc: bamac
Re: Camon Cm Or Xiaomi Note 5A Prime?which Of These Two Is Advisable I Go For? by psoul12: 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2018
Camon x/pro x is a phone I will love to get...but for xiaomi not sure I will ever want to use it.

Camon X comes with sophisicated features...
Re: Camon Cm Or Xiaomi Note 5A Prime?which Of These Two Is Advisable I Go For? by bamac(m): 8:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
Winters22:

Oh...

what about Gionee X1S and Gionee A1?
according to what i saw on jumia, they are below 40k.

cc: bamac

Gionee X1S isbelow 40k as indicated in the picture below, but it will be shipped from abroad which will require payment before completion of order and will be delivered between 10-24 days.

Please check picture for price of others.

Re: Camon Cm Or Xiaomi Note 5A Prime?which Of These Two Is Advisable I Go For? by bamac(m): 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2018
salvo583:

You are correct, the battery last longer than 4000mAh battery of many other devices, the camera too is good.
Re: Camon Cm Or Xiaomi Note 5A Prime?which Of These Two Is Advisable I Go For? by banjeezay(m): 11:19am On Apr 23, 2018
Winters22:

Salvo583
banjeezay
MY CANDID REVIEW.
I start with the design, the design for me is 100,people keeps telling me your phone looks like an iphone and i do tell them to me,my phone is an iphone.talking of the space, the 32g Rom just dey shark me like palmy ni i no go lie, i just dey collet anything collectable fr my phone.the multitasking for me is 100 as well, 3g ram no be beans, you already know. The battery, its over a week now since i got d phone and I've nt experienced a drained battery fr once, might be the good power situation in my area for my case tho but the battery is not that bad, it last me at least 7/8hrs on heavy usage, and for the camera, me i no b picture freak so im nt too bothered about the camera ishh and if i decide to take a pix with my phone last last i go still carry am enta editing noni.
For a phone of its price compared to its mates in the market, redmi note 5a is a bargain buy to be realistic.

2 Likes

Re: Camon Cm Or Xiaomi Note 5A Prime?which Of These Two Is Advisable I Go For? by banjeezay(m): 11:23am On Apr 23, 2018
salvo583:

Camon CM is out of it. It's only Camon X that is a worthy contender
even the camon X,a 20 something megapixel phone that houses a 16g rom. How many pictures person go take before that one go full alongside other files wey u don collet. So after i buy phone finish, i go still dey find money for external storage again. For the camon cm ehn, that phone is just a spark k7 with a long screen size i.e 18:9 aspect ratio.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Battle Of The Phone Brands (come Check Yours) / Airtel Fraud: Airtel N200 For 2G & 5G / Why I Will Never Regret Buying Infinix Note 8 Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.