Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,518 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:56 PM

BMC propaganda: Buhari is a failure no need appealing to Igbo's to vote him. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BMC propaganda: Buhari is a failure no need appealing to Igbo's to vote him. (864 Views)

Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President / Atiku As An IPOB Candidate: The New BMC Propaganda Strategy / Aisha Yesufu: 'Buhari's Is Supporting Corruption, Vote Him Out' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BMC propaganda: Buhari is a failure no need appealing to Igbo's to vote him. by BrokenTV: 9:00am On Apr 11, 2018
it amuses me, just 3 days ago Buhari declares his intention to run for second tenure, after massive failure. Nigerians are yet to recover from his gross incompetence and hardship his government imposed on the citizens.

The new agenda imposed on those working at the BMC headquarter, is on how to get Igbo's to vote for Buhari, it is irritating how BMC members would be opening thread upon thread in other to appease Igbo's in voting for a failure. APC government failed to realize that you can win election wtih propaganda but cannot govern or achieve effective leadership with it. This can be attested with the number of Igbo related thread opened by BMC members since yesterday in other to pursuade the Igbo's to change their mind or reconsider in voting the failure called Buhari. I remember telling someone on a thread here, most especially after their fallout with Tinubu that the agenda was to use Yoruba in 2015, then 2019 their attention would be shifted to the Igbo's with imaginary promises or what they have done for ndi Igbo. One thing this people failed to understand is that we don't believe in mediocrity.

I was one of those that voted against Buhari because i know his history and what he represent, i was waiting for Buhari to prove me and others that voted against him wrong on why we made a bad choice, but alas we at the end we are right about our decisions. Had Buhari performed i would have been at the forefront canvassing for his re-election. But the man has failed on all indices. I just pray for free and fair election because that is the only way to send Buhari packing in 2019, This country needs good governance and progress, it needs people who will move it forward, which the APC government cannot provide.

You cannot package a bad product, Buhari is a bad product, so all those BMC agents should stop in trying to impose Buhari on Igbo's rather they should channel their efforts toward ammending his battered images which i doubt they will succeed.

2 Likes

Re: BMC propaganda: Buhari is a failure no need appealing to Igbo's to vote him. by Dreambeat: 10:19am On Apr 11, 2018
They have doubled their effort lately and as the elections approach you will see more of this fruitless effort.They forgot that the wise men come for the east.

3 Likes

Re: BMC propaganda: Buhari is a failure no need appealing to Igbo's to vote him. by Obdk: 10:39am On Apr 11, 2018
do not be deceived

2 Likes

Re: BMC propaganda: Buhari is a failure no need appealing to Igbo's to vote him. by wakaman: 10:45am On Apr 11, 2018
Appealing to igbos?

Whoever is doing that should stop! What happened before happen again with or without Igbo votes.

Sai Baba!
Re: BMC propaganda: Buhari is a failure no need appealing to Igbo's to vote him. by BrokenTV: 11:30am On Apr 11, 2018
Dreambeat:
They have doubled their effort lately and as the elections approach you will see more of this fruitless effort.They forgot that the wise men come for the east.
Our conscience cannot be easily bought by them, an Igbo man is independent by nature, and will always do that thing they believe in without external interference. Buhari has shown to have a total dislike for the Igbo's from his first regime till now, Buhari has the opportunity to ammend this in this tenure but goofed. He has always shown indifference to the plight of what the masses are going through, had Buhari performed Igbo's will vote him massively.

1 Like

Re: BMC propaganda: Buhari is a failure no need appealing to Igbo's to vote him. by rainylad(f): 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
I really do not know why they are disturbing we 5% with their nonsense.....buhari has won next years elections already according to @Quotasystem.

1 Like

Re: BMC propaganda: Buhari is a failure no need appealing to Igbo's to vote him. by rainylad(f): 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
wakaman:
Appealing to igbos?

Whoever is doing that should stop! What happened before happen again with or without Igbo votes.

Sai Baba!

You are inconsequential in the scheme of things and do not count in anynway..We are referring to politicians who have been currying Igbo favour in miore ways than one to desit from doing so,not online 30k a month BMC like you.
Re: BMC propaganda: Buhari is a failure no need appealing to Igbo's to vote him. by BrokenTV: 7:31pm On Apr 11, 2018
wakaman:
Appealing to igbos?

Sai Baba!
That's a big lie, Buhari no longer has the kind of fan Base he has when he deceived Nigerians with fake change and fake integrity. He has perpetually been exposed, at least people that voted him has seen his true colour. The only chance he has in winning is only through rigging, hence their struggle in trying to penetrate the Igbo populace by all means.

1 Like

Re: BMC propaganda: Buhari is a failure no need appealing to Igbo's to vote him. by tribalistseun: 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
Thank God I've bought a new phone, I'm ready for those terrorist agent called BMC

2 Likes

Re: BMC propaganda: Buhari is a failure no need appealing to Igbo's to vote him. by BrokenTV: 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
rainylad:

I really do not know why they are disturbing we 5% with their nonsense.....buhari has won next years elections already according to @Quotasystem.
Forget those one that does not know their left from their right, This Fulani issue will even dealth him bigger brow.
Re: BMC propaganda: Buhari is a failure no need appealing to Igbo's to vote him. by Jamnocase: 8:46pm On Apr 11, 2018
He is not relying in anybody's vote to win, all he knows is; he must rule again. He and his party know their plan, they had done much things the past that needed to be scrutinized but alas they went scot free. So even if they rig the election they will still have their way. Oh God, please save us in this country.
Re: BMC propaganda: Buhari is a failure no need appealing to Igbo's to vote him. by Sagamaje(m): 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
Only fools cursed from their mothers womb will vote for Foolhari again in 2019. I campaigned for the dullardino and voted for the useless goat. I am ready to correct my wrongs by campaigning against the herdsman. Dont reinforce failure.... Obj

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s External Reserves Hit $47.93bn / United States To Sell More Agricultural Products To Nigeria: Trump / Nigeria's Debt Of $18 Billion Was Cancelled During My Administration - OBJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.