Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,699 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

The 2018 Lincoln Aviator Is Indeed A Luxury SUV (photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The 2018 Lincoln Aviator Is Indeed A Luxury SUV (photos) (39413 Views)

5th Generation Range Rover May Just Be The World’s Best Luxury SUV (Photos) / Sbarro 4×4+2: The Ugliest Car At The 2018 Geneva Motor Show (Photos) / Leaked Photos Of The 2018 Benz CLS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 2018 Lincoln Aviator Is Indeed A Luxury SUV (photos) by Fhemmmy: 7:32pm On Apr 11, 2018
Check out the 2018 Lincoln Navigator and tell me what you think . . . Please watch the video as well
Re: The 2018 Lincoln Aviator Is Indeed A Luxury SUV (photos) by slex(m): 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
FishLegs:
Autojosh again

Na im work.

As someone already said, Oga Dino over to you sir.
Re: The 2018 Lincoln Aviator Is Indeed A Luxury SUV (photos) by InvertedHammer: 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
AutoJoshNG:
The Lincoln Aviator is truly a luxury SUV for the luxuries families.

The three-row Lincoln Aviator comes with a twin-turbocharged engine and a plugin-in hybrid technology.

“The Lincoln Navigator continues to turn heads and bring new clients to the brand,” that is according to Joy Falotico, president, The Lincoln Motor Company.

“We believe Aviator’s elegant design, state-of-the-art technology and refined plug-in hybrid option will draw even more clients to the Lincoln showroom, including families who are looking f or three-row capability.”

The Lincoln Aviator is really a delight and comforting SUV.

The production model of the Lincoln Aviator goes on sale in 2019.

See more photos below.

https://autojosh.com/2018-lincoln-aviator/

Looks nice....except

It is a Lincoln.

/
Re: The 2018 Lincoln Aviator Is Indeed A Luxury SUV (photos) by HoodBillionaire: 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
must they copy range rove
see backview and up view
range rove changed d way modern suv's are made
everyone wan dey copy range design
Re: The 2018 Lincoln Aviator Is Indeed A Luxury SUV (photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
Getting something like this this year
Re: The 2018 Lincoln Aviator Is Indeed A Luxury SUV (photos) by uchman48(m): 7:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
Gten:
Now I have seen a ride that meets my taste. Would buy if Buhari can win 2019.
i can see you are ready to buy the car
Re: The 2018 Lincoln Aviator Is Indeed A Luxury SUV (photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 11, 2018
Was their a debate about Lincoln and luxury?

Every single Lincoln product is a luxury vehicle. That's what they do as an upscale brand of Ford.
Re: The 2018 Lincoln Aviator Is Indeed A Luxury SUV (photos) by InfernoXO: 8:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
Op have you seen Karlmann king?
AutoJoshNG:
The Lincoln Aviator is truly a luxury SUV for the luxuries families.

The three-row Lincoln Aviator comes with a twin-turbocharged engine and a plugin-in hybrid technology.

“The Lincoln Navigator continues to turn heads and bring new clients to the brand,” that is according to Joy Falotico, president, The Lincoln Motor Company.

“We believe Aviator’s elegant design, state-of-the-art technology and refined plug-in hybrid option will draw even more clients to the Lincoln showroom, including families who are looking f or three-row capability.”

The Lincoln Aviator is really a delight and comforting SUV.

The production model of the Lincoln Aviator goes on sale in 2019.

See more photos below.

https://autojosh.com/2018-lincoln-aviator/

Re: The 2018 Lincoln Aviator Is Indeed A Luxury SUV (photos) by Emperorawt(m): 9:53pm On Apr 11, 2018
Nigeria governor's over to you oo, you go see many of the changing their official vehicle to dz
Re: The 2018 Lincoln Aviator Is Indeed A Luxury SUV (photos) by anodsons(m): 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
Abi aaa
Re: The 2018 Lincoln Aviator Is Indeed A Luxury SUV (photos) by Tomoyayi(m): 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
FishLegs:
Buhari will surely win inshallah .
And you will buy too ,inshallah cheesy

FishLegs.... Hmmmmm
Re: The 2018 Lincoln Aviator Is Indeed A Luxury SUV (photos) by Joast13(m): 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
Beautiful
Re: The 2018 Lincoln Aviator Is Indeed A Luxury SUV (photos) by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 12, 2018
NwaNimo1:
Dino..... over to you.

I'm looking for a low mileage 504ST
bros dnt underrate urself nw.. if only you can claim this prayer with a #500 rechargge card then b4 the end of the year this would be made a surprise for you

Re: The 2018 Lincoln Aviator Is Indeed A Luxury SUV (photos) by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 12, 2018
sanux:
bros dnt underrate urself nw.. if only you can claim this prayer with a #500 rechargge card then b4 the end of the year this would be made a surprise for you

I'm looking for low mileage 504ST too. As many as I can find.

And I don't need any silly prayer either.

He who knows, knows.
Re: The 2018 Lincoln Aviator Is Indeed A Luxury SUV (photos) by ndemkelvin(m): 1:23am On Apr 12, 2018
AutoJoshNG:
Indeed the SUV is delightful. having one of that isn't bad you know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) / Bringing a Mercedes from Lagos to Calabar; and my tough ordeals! / Parking Revenges: These Terrible Drivers Got What They Deserved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.