Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

BBNaija: Why I Decided To Date Nina – Miracle - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Why I Decided To Date Nina – Miracle (28259 Views)

BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet / BBNaija: Why I May End My Relationship With Miracle – Nina / BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Have Sex 'Birthday Sex Gift" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Why I Decided To Date Nina – Miracle by IntrovertGuy: 10:49am On Apr 11, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Miracle, has revealed why he decided to date his fellow housemate, Nina, in the reality game show.

Nina and Miracle started their relationship right from the beginning of the show when they chose each other as strategic partners.

Both housemates have already made it clear that they knew each other outside the show, precisely in Imo State.

Nina had also confessed that she has a boyfriend outside the show, who she’s not willing to let go.

Miracle and Nina are currently having issues in their relationship.

This is as Nina refused to address Miracle as her boyfriend when Ebuka, the show host, demanded to know how strong their relationship was.

Speaking to fellow housemates, Tobi and Alex about their quarrel, Miracle said he never planned dating anyone in the show.

He added, “Before coming here, I said I was not going to date anyone.

“But when I saw Nina whom I had met severally outside the show, the story started changing.

“Even at that, I still didn’t want to have anything with her but when other guys started picking the girls, I had to go with Nina.

“This was how this whole thing started.”

https://www..com.ng/bbnaija-2018-decided-date-nina-miracle/

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Why I Decided To Date Nina – Miracle by jahlud: 12:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
Continue!!!! ���

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Why I Decided To Date Nina – Miracle by elpj: 12:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
Weldon ko
Re: BBNaija: Why I Decided To Date Nina – Miracle by rockcitie: 12:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
And that was how you allowed her to use you. Useless "couple wanna-be".

She has finished using you to achieve her personal motive & has relegated you back to friendzone where you belong.

The only good thing is that all those Miracle's fans who were busy voting for Nina can now wake up from their slumber.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Why I Decided To Date Nina – Miracle by eddyslim(m): 12:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
Okay na.. When the guys started picking the girls...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Why I Decided To Date Nina – Miracle by HumanistMike(m): 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
You dated her cus her head game is vicious.

Ladies add my bbm pin DCD707FA. My DP is my dick pic.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Why I Decided To Date Nina – Miracle by MxFactor: 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
Re: BBNaija: Why I Decided To Date Nina – Miracle by phranklyn92(m): 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
So because the other guys were picking girls you decided to do a picking of your own? tongue
I don't even know what to tell you.
Sha take

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Why I Decided To Date Nina – Miracle by uzo4real(m): 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
Careless yarns. ...
Re: BBNaija: Why I Decided To Date Nina – Miracle by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
HumanistMike:
You dated her cus her head game is vicious.

Ladies add my bbm pin DCD707FA. My DP is my dick pic.
Re: BBNaija: Why I Decided To Date Nina – Miracle by obaival(m): 12:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
Steals One Meat - It's sweet Steals another one - The maggi is not too much Steals again - The Curry and thyme is original
That's how armed robbery started

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Why I Decided To Date Nina – Miracle by hadjipapiey(m): 12:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
A
Re: BBNaija: Why I Decided To Date Nina – Miracle by okedoyinolabisi(f): 12:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
indeed
Re: BBNaija: Why I Decided To Date Nina – Miracle by Millz404(m): 12:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
Nobody gives a fvck

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Why I Decided To Date Nina – Miracle by iamjames2222: 12:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
Vote miracle till day 85

and let's shame this Olosho!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Why I Decided To Date Nina – Miracle by PsalmieD(m): 12:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
Miracle! Miracle!!...... Sharp guy..

But the girl no suppose complain nah.... at least she don receive some miracles in her life...

But wait o, I hear say PMB don declare himself ready for 2019..... Aye male o undecided cry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Why I Decided To Date Nina – Miracle by sexyboy193: 12:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
Nina should take her decision. We should know if she wanna continue with miracle or her sole called Collins. Thank God she is not up for eviction this week, she would have been evicted because I believe its miracle fans that is helping this lady. She better wise up
Re: BBNaija: Why I Decided To Date Nina – Miracle by enemyofprogress: 12:13pm On Apr 11, 2018
A fool at forty meanwhile, Roma beated Barcelona yesterday

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Why I Decided To Date Nina – Miracle by SUPOL(m): 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
P
Re: BBNaija: Why I Decided To Date Nina – Miracle by innocential3032(m): 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
Miracle u ve to let go of dat nina girl, dnt knw wat u see in her,maybe d fairness if nt dat girl ugly ,dumb, cnt speak gud english .jst pray u win dat 45m even her sister dat was posting lubbish on instagram wil join begging you. Stay strong my fly boy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Why I Decided To Date Nina – Miracle by Temptee101(m): 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
See guy if i ever kneel down unclad to swear for you, to pronounce or even spell that devil's name would be difficult for you. So don't provoke me, i won't warn you again
Re: BBNaija: Why I Decided To Date Nina – Miracle by emelda86(f): 12:30pm On Apr 11, 2018
Una don't tire to fvck that's why,,,confused set of IMO state indigenes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Why I Decided To Date Nina – Miracle by Funkybabee(f): 12:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
Some people are so dumb here,why forcing her to decide if she will like to continue with miracle.is this not a game anymore,she is playing her game and its left for her to decide that after this show.. Miracle should go and sit down jare

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Alex Wins Dano Competition, Gets Her Mother’s Kitchen Refurbished / Am I The Only One Having Problems Downloading From O2tvseries / Glamour Girls: Review And Ratings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.