Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,656 members, 7,955,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:54 AM

ARAGON VOM BADD: SOLD - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / ARAGON VOM BADD: SOLD (1290 Views)

My boy Lokogoma Vom Pera showline GSD / Loading....Loaded. We present Avanth Vom Fanino / Eva vom alpha ..........German shepherd.(daughter of ipo1 prinz vom boghaus) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ARAGON VOM BADD: SOLD by Tiwi17(m): 11:02am On Apr 11, 2018
[b][/b]No need for stories let the pics speak for themselves.
http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/rottweiler/dog.html?id=2738254-aragon-vom-badd
For serious inquiries: call/ whatsapp:08038488881......Instagram: vom_badd_rottweilers ....... God bless

Re: ARAGON VOM BADD: SOLD by Tiwi17(m): 7:04am On Apr 12, 2018
Re: ARAGON VOM BADD: SOLD by Tiwi17(m): 11:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
Thanks for the contacts, we appreciate them all so much ...to clear few things up....
About: Sex[/i]) Aragon is a super male pup ... jst going to 8 weeks (Age)..
(Conditions) He is Selectively available , ONLY to the right home capable of taking the best care of him ,so as to bring out the pup's true potential ( as we believe he is a dog to watch out for in the nearest future "if well taken care of"wink.
and also at the right "price" (not cheap also not expensive)
*Availablity* : Not 4 long as he is growing Bigger, Badder (Excuse my English) and finer evri blessed day.
*Location* : Ibadan / Lagos
*Delivery*:Waybill is a possiblility to any part of the country (m not so sure � of Maiduguri anyways' grin .JK anyways ) also West Africa e.g Ghana �� .
Contact / Questions: call/ whatsapp:08038488881 .. I.G : vom_badd_rottweilers... please SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY..Thank you and God bless you ...

Re: ARAGON VOM BADD: SOLD by Tiwi17(m): 12:36am On Apr 13, 2018
Some1 once said " One good girl is worth A thousand b***hes " .. Allow me to say "one good (Top) dog is worth a thousand (low quality) dogs"..(no offense meant at all ) ..

Don't be left out when they mention people with Top dogs in your hood..Here is d chance 2 be amongst.

If u ll spend that hard earned cash of urs why not spend it on smtn you will look at later n Smile. Invest wisely....Invest Smart.

Try vom_badd_Rottweilers ,1 of d very few breeding program around that prioritizes Quality over Quantity. .Caio Caio kiss

Re: ARAGON VOM BADD: SOLD by Tiwi17(m): 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
8weeks ....... weight: 5kg+

1 Like

Re: ARAGON VOM BADD: SOLD by Tiwi17(m): 9:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
sold......thank you all and congrats to the new owner .......GOD BLESS...............more Top quality puppies coming soon from Vom BADD.....please feel free to contact us ......Our Joy is to always provide you with the best of the best..we always at your service, ask us any question about the Rottweiler breed..

(1) (Reply)

Diary of Kiba My dark sable Gsd / Need Advice On Dog Mating HELP / Ilha De Queimada Grande:the Snake Island(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.