Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

"OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland (35396 Views)

Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) / OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal / Professor Richard Akindele's Wife & Church Members React To Sex For Mark Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by 8kingz(m): 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2018
If true then the man is a bad man, did he forget he also has children
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by undefeated(m): 12:47pm On Apr 11, 2018
What happened to the unilorin lecturer that was also indicted
It is now a forgotten issue. This man needs to face the full wrath of the law to serve as lesson to other irresponsible lecturers indulging in such act

1 Like

Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by Ijeshalomo(m): 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
See his face like bat. Wicked individual. Only God knows how ladies he has laid. They will just be messing around and oppressing someone's babe and future wife. The thunder that will fire this lecturer is still doing press up.

I just pity the wife now. This useless man has shattered the home. You wan do 5 rounds. Agbaya

2 Likes

Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by ofuonyebi: 12:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
Just a fucker without..shame..rubbishing his useless future and destiny because of a useless HOLE!

just setting your female daughters on fire...of law of karma...one day it will visit you like nemesis...idiot rapist and opportunist

1 Like

Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by Billionboi: 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
He sld b named Pussy prof
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ijeshalomo:
See his face like bat. Wicked individual. Only God knows how ladies he has laid. They will just be messing around and oppressing someone's babe and future wife. The thunder that will fire this lecturer is still doing press up.

I just pity the wife now. This useless man has shattered the home. You wan do 5 rounds. Agbaya
As in.

And he really looks like a bat. They should give him the OAU Aluta treatment. Strip him naked and parade him around campus wt the tag 'I'm a pu*sy nigger" around his neck.

1 Like

Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 12:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
I hope mr adelakun sociology dept unijos is watching this his time is coming to an end very soon

1 Like

Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by FAMKAY21(m): 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2018
i'm right now typin from my latrine cos, this is full shit. even if it's a setup, it's going to serve lecturers like him, who forget there wife at home and disturbs others property... learn to keep your shit in it's sheat...
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by luizkyworld(m): 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2018
99 days for the thief & one day for de owner. Gradually, karma is catching up with him & his likes who have turned our universities & secondary schools into grades-by-banging. I wish I knew better to expose de sch principal where I did my NYSC in Oyo State. He was defiling teenage girls in his office every morning...Yet de teachers kept mute
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by AngelicBeing: 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sex-for-grade is technically a form of trade-by-barter.
I don't think trade-by-barter is prohibited by the Nigerian constitution.

Why will a female student go to a lecturer to plead for grades?
Pleading for grades puts you in the tight position of having to pay for the grades.

Life is simple,
Schooling is simpler.
If you are good, you'd definitely get the grade you deserve.
A good student begs no one for grades.
Most of these accusations are blackmails from non-performers who actually threw themselves at these lecturers.
tongue

1 Like

Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by kenodrill: 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Pleading for grades puts you in the tight position of having to pay for the grades

Life is simple,
Schooling is simpler.
Most of these accusations are blackmails from non-performers who actually threw themselves at these lecturers.

Oga are you a lecturer since you are already taking side in favour of the lecturers...

2 Likes

Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by engrelvis(m): 12:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
Dis professor career is over.except miracle happens.
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by Pixeldesign: 1:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
There are plenty of case like this that go unreported mainly because the lecturers and profs are good at standing up to defend each other. Most times when a case like this is escalated by the affected student, it's the same student that ends up suffering. Nigeria universities are just just shitty in cases like this.

There are times some students had to take matters into their own hands by covertly approaching and threatening the accused lecturer or prof cos they know hardly any justice comes from reporting.
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by Kwinesther: 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
grin
Bobola07:

20yrs ago, he was "Testing"

Now, he is "Acting"

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by Pixeldesign: 1:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
Lat1tudeO2:
very clean iPhone 6s for sale urgently
16gig rom gold colour
Price 80k
CONTACT biodun O7O I37I 8I97
Visit https://webuy.ng to sell it off sharp sharp
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by Skepticus: 1:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Pleading for grades puts you in the precarious position of having to pay for the grades.

Life is simple,
Schooling is simpler.

You have mental problem.

1 Like

Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by sparkwil(m): 1:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
What if this isn't true

What if the lady was the one trying to seduce the lecturer?

I don't trust these wild ladies of today neither do I trust these predating lecturers
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by yazach: 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
IntrovertGuy:
OAU graduate alleges Professor Richard Akindele also asked her for sex when she was his student 20 years ago

AIT newscaster, Lara Owoeye-Wise, shared the direct message she got from a former OAU student who alleged that the accused lecturer, Professor Richard Akindele, had asked her friend for sex when she was his student 20 years ago.

https://www..com.ng/oau-graduate-alleges-professor-richard-akindele-also-asked-sex-student-20-years-ago/

https://mbasic.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10214037881973554&id=1606560196&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10214037881973554%3Atl_objid.10214037881973554%3Athrowback_story_fbid.10214037881973554%3Athid.1606560196%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1525157999%3A-5451856745924561868&__tn__=%2As-R

I think we should be adding his position as a pastor to the headings

OAU PROFESSOR AND REDEEM PASTOR SEX SCANDAL
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by bammy777(m): 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
Female lecturers , don't you people want sex for marks? lol

2 Likes

Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by baby124: 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
The parents of female students need to protest and demand his sack immediately.
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by kennsville(m): 1:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
he is not in any trouble.

is it not the same nigeria abi haf it change....
he will join APC and everything will be fine

slimpoppa:
You are in trouble sir.
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by Obierika(m): 1:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Pleading for grades puts you in the precarious position of having to pay for the grades.
And it will be unfair or rather extortive of a lecturer to demand cash from female students who barely have any.

Life is simple,
Schooling is simpler.

You took the words right out of my mouth!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by Groovenaija360(m): 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by Taku555(m): 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And it will be unfair or rather extortive of a lecturer to demand cash from female students who barely have any.

Life is simple,
Schooling is simpler.
some lecturers fail you deliberately to have access to you. When you fail a course, you must go to the course lecturer(s) to know why.

You are wrong. Remember examination is never the true test of one's knowledge

3 Likes

Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by 3kay945(m): 1:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
This Prof. don enter am o. But the girl now have to read very well for every grades she gets. Henceforth!

1 Like

Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by banana99(m): 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2018
Yoruba people talk say na where man take dry work e dey take chop oo...

1 Like

Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by bettercreature(m): 1:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
sparkwil:
What if this isn't true

What if the lady was the one trying to seduce the lecturer?

I don't trust these wild ladies of today neither do I trust these predating lecturers
I personally knows the man he is a wonderful man, a Pastor,he has 5 wonderful children all female
He has a very beautiful wife who is a secondary school teacher.He is a man with integrity but i know at the end truth will set him free
They have destroyed his over 30years career
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by tonysmart2017: 1:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
this guy's career is gone.
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by Islie: 1:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
Prinzyy:
Average yoruba man is sex slave.

your head no correct

better go and find the screw that was loosed

2 Likes

Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by Charly68: 1:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
The web of accusation is becoming much for the man..God help this man to overcome this oo! If he should overcome this he will never venture to do such again...he should just plead for mercy so as not to waste his years of service in that esteemed institution.
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by Achillesdam500(m): 1:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
Woe to all Nairaland moderators
I'm back mFs
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by kingthreat(m): 1:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
Why is it that when men are in a sex scandal, all women just want to lace their wrath upon him. Look at Bill Cosby, Tiger Woods, Ben Affleck, etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NANS Senate-President, 4 Others Die In Auto Crash / Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot / Teacher Injures Student For Failing To Submit Assignment In Rivers (Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.