Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

"OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland (35397 Views)

Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) / OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal / Professor Richard Akindele's Wife & Church Members React To Sex For Mark Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by Segmat1: 3:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
Lara.why did you keep quiet since over 20 years ago,your allegation is very weak and I can't belief you.

As for Mr Akindele sir,I am very disappointed in you for involving yourself in this ugly incident.

My advice to you is to purchase packet of rubber band and use it to hold your uncontrolled stick under your trouser.
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by NovusHomo(m): 3:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
Bobola07:

20yrs ago, he was "Testing"

Now, he is "Acting"

grin grin

Next he will be unemployed and unemployable. Hang him by the balls!
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by NovusHomo(m): 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
ChristineC:
Just look at his forehead

If he were Chinese, his name would've been Mr Ug Lee

Or Mr. Sin Nah.
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by GoldHorse(m): 4:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
DaBillionnaire:
this thing, i believe is a widespread thing in our universities today. Girls and lecturers with dirty ambitions.

spits lipsrsealed

i hope the lecturer wasn't "set up", or why was it recorded,

why is the girls' name still hidden?

How can that be a setup?! We could all hear him clearly demanding for it daily for 5 days. Unless that's not his voice.
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by CorleonOfSicily: 4:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
Professor of libido, try and tame your third leg mbok! I used to think you are a calabar man when I was there
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by babasolution: 4:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
lilmax:
all this dumb and unintelligent girls

when it's time for judgment they start forming victim

girls that cannot read for themselves

the lecturers are the problem,very wicked lot of old men,preying on young girls its so shameful
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by bigsmoke2(m): 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
E Don don Tey wey Prof dey chop his students. Once witness start propping up like this Mr professor will surely loose his job or even do time sef
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by farem: 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
PsalmieD:
Not surprised.... undecided

When pastors sef dey do Sex for Miracles..... grin

Me sef go dey do Sex for charging in my room now..... grin grin

And this is all you can come up with. Raise your intelligence
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by PsalmieD(m): 6:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
I will advise you to ask your parents to raise theirs first.... cos they were not wise enough to teach you to mind your own business....Nitwit undecided
farem:

And this is all you can come up with. Raise your intelligence
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by Adeyeye09(m): 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
#when your cup is full
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by sole26: 6:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
[quote author=collitexnaira post=66617579]A whole 20 years, smacking different kpekus

This man must have slept with many women who re now wife to some men now including those on nairaland

This man deserve life sentence [/quot

Na so Bro,

Warning!!! Men ask ur wives very well about dis man if u know she graduated from OAU.
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
So shameful. This writer doesn't know the difference BTW course n cause.
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by mechanics(m): 7:56pm On Apr 11, 2018
Foolish lecturer, shame on him, he can't even control his konji, now he has brought shame to his family, work place, society and the church he attends.
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by CioAngels(f): 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
Professor, one second pleasure have cost you your name and job. Tomorrow they are quick to say students are not serious and a such not employables. These are the lecturers, what a shame. Why they cant defend their project is because people like Akindele would not allow them to study and pass rightly? See how all our leaders flaunt impressive dossiers here and there unknown to people that 99percent bought there certificates. Education has been goodbye yesteryears and not today anymore, but few.
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by Kdon2: 8:46pm On Apr 11, 2018
undefeated:
What happened to the unilorin lecturer that was also indicted

The girl is under severe torment in the school now unfortunately this time na the school syndicate dey on top her matter now. They won't allow her graduate.the school is so rotten. And they don't mind one bit! Shame
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by sparkwil(m): 9:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
bettercreature:
I personally knows the man he is a wonderful man, a Pastor,he has 5 wonderful children all female
He has a very beautiful wife who is a secondary school teacher.He is a man with integrity but i know at the end truth will set him free
They have destroyed his over 30years career

Amen

Most ladies today are desperately useless

I hope justice prevail all the same
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by Dazzle86(f): 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
The #metoo movement
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by cardoctor(m): 10:55pm On Apr 11, 2018
Thats the reason why too many Olodo people fooling t hemselves in high places.
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by bammy777(m): 3:30am On Apr 12, 2018
bettercreature:
I personally knows the man he is a wonderful man, a Pastor,he has 5 wonderful children all female
He has a very beautiful wife who is a secondary school teacher.He is a man with integrity but i know at the end truth will set him free
They have destroyed his over 30years career
you will soon understand that most things are not the way you see them , there are lecturers that will never release their phone number not to talk of having conversation with already known person, they both played dirty, he only didn't see possible damages. He who lives in a glass house must learn not to throw stones.

1 Like

Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by farem: 9:46am On Apr 13, 2018
PsalmieD:
I will advise you to ask your parents to raise theirs first.... cos they were not wise enough to teach you to mind your own business....Nitwit undecided

When you are even bearing wrong name, I am not surprised
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by ooshinibos: 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
pink67:

Because she can't pass?? Or can pass?
sorry I meant to say ''before she is allowed to pass the exam , basically , the lecturer will not let her pass the exam even if she answers the questions correctly''

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NANS Senate-President, 4 Others Die In Auto Crash / Photo Of The FUTMINNA Student Whose Death Led To Riot / Teacher Injures Student For Failing To Submit Assignment In Rivers (Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.