Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Good Morning, Did You Catch Afolabi Imoukhuede's Facebook LIVE Chat Last Night? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Morning, Did You Catch Afolabi Imoukhuede's Facebook LIVE Chat Last Night? (1450 Views)

See Why My Oga Sacked Me This Morning. Did I Do Wrong? / Good Morning. Please Join Afolabi Imoukhuede For A Facebook LIVE Chat Tomorrow. / NPOWER: An Open Letter To Afolabi Imoukhuede. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Morning, Did You Catch Afolabi Imoukhuede's Facebook LIVE Chat Last Night? by npowerng: 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2018
Good morning,

Did you catch Afolabi Imoukhuede's Facebook LIVE chat last night?

If you did, comment below this tweet what new thing you learnt.

If you didn't, we will have a transcribed version for you to read by the end of the week.

#NPowerNG

1 Like

Re: Good Morning, Did You Catch Afolabi Imoukhuede's Facebook LIVE Chat Last Night? by urvillagepeoplee(m): 12:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
mtchewwwwwwwww
Re: Good Morning, Did You Catch Afolabi Imoukhuede's Facebook LIVE Chat Last Night? by Sitdownlook: 2:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
Please what is the correct amount to be deducted for speed star device? A colleague of mine had #6000 deducted from her stipend. Is that right or an error. Thanks.
Re: Good Morning, Did You Catch Afolabi Imoukhuede's Facebook LIVE Chat Last Night? by lizzy07(f): 3:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
Please I was wrongly exited from Npower program my ppa head wrote an attestation letter, along with my monthly attendance photocopy was also included which was submitted to Lagos state focal person and I was told it has been sent to support team. But as we speak I have not received my January, February and March stipends 2018 the school resume on 16th of April and I am on duty please help me resolve this issue. I sent mail to support team desk no response yet
Re: Good Morning, Did You Catch Afolabi Imoukhuede's Facebook LIVE Chat Last Night? by Yusif0510(m): 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
yes I received a good news related to 2017 pre-selected, as he said the announcement of shortlisted candidate will be available in the next two weeks, and I hope to be in the final list as I done my verification successful in last December 2017,

God bless Npower team,
God bless our leaders
God bless our Federal government of Nigeria
Re: Good Morning, Did You Catch Afolabi Imoukhuede's Facebook LIVE Chat Last Night? by stevemayor: 5:01am On Apr 12, 2018
Thanks
Re: Good Morning, Did You Catch Afolabi Imoukhuede's Facebook LIVE Chat Last Night? by menwongo(m): 8:39am On Apr 12, 2018
Yusif0510:
yes I received a good news related to 2017 pre-selected, as he said the announcement of shortlisted candidate will be available in the next two weeks, and I hope to be in the final list as I done my verification successful in last December 2017,

God bless Npower team,
God bless our leaders
Nice one if at all he can keep to his words
Re: Good Morning, Did You Catch Afolabi Imoukhuede's Facebook LIVE Chat Last Night? by npowerng: 8:32am On Apr 13, 2018
lizzy07:
Please I was wrongly exited from Npower program my ppa head wrote an attestation letter, along with my monthly attendance photocopy was also included which was submitted to Lagos state focal person and I was told it has been sent to support team. But as we speak I have not received my January, February and March stipends 2018 the school resume on 16th of April and I am on duty please help me resolve this issue. I sent mail to support team desk no response yet

If you were wrongly exited Like it was said earlier in the live chat, You are not to prove you were wrongly exited.The person to prove it is the head of PPA and your focal person they are the ones to attest that yes this person was, either erroneously captured in the collation or this person truly has been of good behavior.We are not aware of anyone that was erroneously captured that has been reported to us and still remains exited, such people have been reinstated and there’s a process for re-instating such cases.
Re: Good Morning, Did You Catch Afolabi Imoukhuede's Facebook LIVE Chat Last Night? by npowerng: 8:32am On Apr 13, 2018
stevemayor:
please I was wrongly exited from the Npower program and I had sent all the required to defend my claim. Please kindly help sort out this issue. I haven't been paid since the beginning of the program as well. Thanks.

If you were wrongly exited Like it was said earlier in the live chat, You are not to prove you were wrongly exited.The person to prove it is the head of PPA and your focal person they are the ones to attest that yes this person was, either erroneously captured in the collation or this person truly has been of good behavior.We are not aware of anyone that was erroneously captured that has been reported to us and still remains exited, such people have been reinstated and there’s a process for re-instating such cases.
Re: Good Morning, Did You Catch Afolabi Imoukhuede's Facebook LIVE Chat Last Night? by npowerng: 8:34am On Apr 13, 2018
Sitdownlook:
Please what is the correct amount to be deducted for speed star device? A colleague of mine had #6000 deducted from her stipend. Is that right or an error. Thanks.

The Speedstar prize that was advertised was N5,885.94.
Re: Good Morning, Did You Catch Afolabi Imoukhuede's Facebook LIVE Chat Last Night? by npowerng: 8:35am On Apr 13, 2018
Yusif0510:

God bless Npower team,
God bless our leaders

Thank you, sir. God bless you too.
Re: Good Morning, Did You Catch Afolabi Imoukhuede's Facebook LIVE Chat Last Night? by npowerng: 8:36am On Apr 13, 2018
menwongo:

Nice one if at all he can keep to his words

smiley

(1) (Reply)

Broadoak School Owerri / Nigeria Marine/merchant Navy : A Legal Or An Illegal Body ? / Read News Updates And Make Money Online In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.