Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,094 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

Bbnaija: Fans Attack Man For Dragging Cee-c On Twitter - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bbnaija: Fans Attack Man For Dragging Cee-c On Twitter (352 Views)

Euro2020: English Fans Attack Italian Fans After Losing The Final Game / Man United Fans Attack Ed Woodward's House With Flares (Video) / Liverpool Fans Attack Man City Team Bus At Anfield (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Fans Attack Man For Dragging Cee-c On Twitter by teamtibzy(m): 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
The BBNaija 2018 reality TV show which is about to end still has people talking as fans on social media attacked a man who posted pictures of Cee-C without underwear.

In what is a usual tradition for fans on social media to either attack or support housemates of the BBNaija 2018 reality TV show, a fan dragged Cee-C on Twitter for dressing without any underwear saying she is not a virgin.

The Twitter user with the handle @KobokoGCFR made a tweet to sAY Cee-C isn’t a virgin.

He posted the tweet with a picture of the most controversial BBNaija housemate saying, “I have an app on my phone, it tells me if you are Virgin or not? All I have to do is to upload your photos and wait for the Result, Cee c is not a virgin #bbnaija” and “And she said she is a Virgin?”

As a result of his tweets, fans and Twitter user have attacked him tweeting...

Read Full News At: http://www.trends44.com/bbnaija-fans-attack-man-for-dragging-cee-c-on-twitter/

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Climb In FIFA World Rankings, Tunisia Remain In Top Spot / Madrid Worst Season Home Record In 21st Century / Conte: Chelsea Not Favourites In FA Cup Final Vs United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.