Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,686 members, 7,809,593 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Please Help!! I Just Got Scammed By Snizzerkiller - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help!! I Just Got Scammed By Snizzerkiller (2623 Views)

I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. / White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters / "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!! I Just Got Scammed By Snizzerkiller by yamunla(m): 2:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
PLEASE NAIRALANDERS HELP ME TRACK THIS GUY..
last 2months we met in yaba and i bought a samsung
s7 edge from him.
now yesterday we were chatting and i said i need
iphone6 plus badly..
he now told me he can help me get a cheap one in
computer village today..
so when he got to computer village .he called me that
he has seen one and that i should send money to him
so he can help me buy it and bring to my workplace in
victoria island..
i now transfered 60,000naira to him..
since 11:00am up till now..he is not picking my
call..he has even removed his facebook profile..
His real name is - OGBOLU CHUKWUNALU CHUCKS..
PHONE NUMBER- 08030769156
HIS ACCOUNT DETAILS
ACCT NAME-OGBOLU CHUKS
ACCT NUMBER-3087459439
FIRSTBANK..
INFACT I JUST SAW A LINK ON GOOGLE NOW THAT
HE HAS SCAMMED SOMEONE BEFORE...
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!

4 Shares

Re: Please Help!! I Just Got Scammed By Snizzerkiller by yamunla(m): 2:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
cc.

lalasticlala
mynd44

mods please help me push it to front page..

lets bring this guy to book ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help!! I Just Got Scammed By Snizzerkiller by HausaOverlord: 2:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
Never pay cash without seeing and holding the merchandise, sorry for ur loss
Re: Please Help!! I Just Got Scammed By Snizzerkiller by AskProf: 2:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
yamunla:
s7 edge from him.
iphone6 plus badly..
computer village today..
victoria island..
HIS ACCOUNT DETAILS
ACCT NAME-OGBOLU CHUKS
ACCT NUMBER-3087459439
FIRSTBANK..
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!

Really?
Re: Please Help!! I Just Got Scammed By Snizzerkiller by yamunla(m): 2:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
AskProf:

Really?
i swear to God..am stil in shock
Re: Please Help!! I Just Got Scammed By Snizzerkiller by NeeKlaus: 2:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
yamunla:

i swear to God..am stil in shock
Look at yourself. You want to buy a CHEAP IPhone6 in COMPUTER VILLAGE and you think it's legit.
Why won't you be scammed? The deal seemed too good to be true na.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!! I Just Got Scammed By Snizzerkiller by yamunla(m): 3:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Look at yourself. You want to buy a CHEAP IPhone6 in COMPUTER VILLAGE and you think it's legit.
Why won't you be scammed? The deal seemed too good to be true na.

You no lie o
Re: Please Help!! I Just Got Scammed By Snizzerkiller by yamunla(m): 3:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/3985148/dont-trade-chukky86-hes-scam

A link to the thread of someone he has scammed before..
Re: Please Help!! I Just Got Scammed By Snizzerkiller by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
One eyed, disabled man - scamming a full grown, healthy human being.

The end is near! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!! I Just Got Scammed By Snizzerkiller by fibonacci2526: 9:29pm On Apr 11, 2018
TarOrfeek:

One eyed, disabled man - scamming a full grown, healthy human being.

The end is near! grin

This made me laff though, lollll.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! I Just Got Scammed By Snizzerkiller by larrybee2017(f): 11:31pm On Apr 11, 2018
Go straight to first bank and report the accoint, I'm sure you'll get your money back in no time with the power of BVN

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! I Just Got Scammed By Snizzerkiller by hayjayman(m): 5:49am On Apr 12, 2018
You transacted with someone you met online just once and the next thing is to transfer money to him to get an iPhone for you... Your mumu no be here o..... Instead of u to look for him to get your money back.... Take the money as a school fees you paid for you to learn that you don't pay for what you don't see. Arindin!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help!! I Just Got Scammed By Snizzerkiller by delzbaba(m): 7:53am On Apr 12, 2018
a little GREED was in play here, 60k for iPhone 6 what if it was a stolen phone.
Re: Please Help!! I Just Got Scammed By Snizzerkiller by tim26will: 11:29am On Apr 12, 2018
delzbaba:
a little GREED was in play here, 60k for iPhone 6 what if it was a stolen phone.
I'm very sure he will prefer the guy to scam him of the 60k than being in FSARS wahala.
Re: Please Help!! I Just Got Scammed By Snizzerkiller by Lexusgs430: 11:30am On Apr 12, 2018
hayjayman:
You transacted with someone you met online just once and the next thing is to transfer money to him to get an iPhone for you... Your mumu no be here o..... Instead of u to look for him to get your money back.... Take the money as a school fees you paid for you to learn that you don't pay for what you don't see. Arindin!!!!

It is the fish and reel technique..... They initially transact with you honestly, you trust them, and the trap is set for the next deal to evaporate ..........
Re: Please Help!! I Just Got Scammed By Snizzerkiller by VLongstrider(m): 12:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
hayjayman:
This is nonsense, arrant nonsense. I'm beginning to lose hope in this generation. A criminal act of obtaining by false pretense which is a breach of section 419 of the Criminal code was carried out against an innocent and law abiding citizen and all you can do is vindicate the criminal and put the victim on blast? Oh, now the criminal who has defaulted in fulfilling his own part of the contract is smart and the honest victim is dumb yeah? In developed countries, transactions worth billions of dollars are carried out without physical contact. The problem if Nigeria is not our politicians..... The problem of Nigeria is our mindset, Warped mentality!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!! I Just Got Scammed By Snizzerkiller by VLongstrider(m): 12:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
I noticed majority have decided to remind the op and victim of how dumb and stupid he is for falling a victim but this is the reason crime continues to thrive in this country. Even victims are reluctant to open up and call for help because of the backlash they'd eventually get from people. It's like rape, an average Nigerian with the warped mentality that we have would always find a way to justify the rapist and crucify the victim. No matter what, no one is justified to intentionally carry out a criminal act on another human, f**k vulnerability. If you can help to bring this criminal down, pls do. If you have no positive contribution, pls keep your fingers put. Anyone can be scammed, raped, robbed etc. Circumstances just differ and the reason crime has not happened to you is not due to your smartness, if you continue to encourage and praise crime, it would reach you someday.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help!! I Just Got Scammed By Snizzerkiller by hayjayman(m): 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
VLongstrider:

This is nonsense, arrant nonsense. I'm beginning to lose hope in this generation. A criminal act of obtaining by false pretense which is a breach of section 419 of the Criminal code was carried out against an innocent and law abiding citizen and all you can do is vindicate the criminal and put the victim on blast? Oh, now the criminal who has defaulted in fulfilling his own part of the contract is smart and the honest victim is dumb yeah? In developed countries, transactions worth billions of dollars are carried out without physical contact. The problem if Nigeria is not our politicians..... The problem of Nigeria is our mindset, Warped mentality!!!

Ode, jump into the lagoon and end it all if life Don tire you.... How much is the market worth of the IPhone and how much did d mumu like you sent with the hope and greed to get it.. He got served bro.....unless you didn't pass through 4 walls of higher institution or you were not introduced to simple life logics,... Den don't argue with me
Re: Please Help!! I Just Got Scammed By Snizzerkiller by Bobbieydeey: 10:08pm On Apr 12, 2018
Urghhhhh
Re: Please Help!! I Just Got Scammed By Snizzerkiller by GRACEGLORY: 4:13am On Apr 13, 2018
yamunla:
s7 edge from him.
iphone6 plus badly..
computer village today..
victoria island..
HIS ACCOUNT DETAILS
ACCT NAME-OGBOLU CHUKS
ACCT NUMBER-3087459439
FIRSTBANK..
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!

Trusting someone doesn't make you a fool. It's the trusted who's a fool, because he loses value, and proves he can't be trusted.
You'd find him and recover your money, and deal with the fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help!! I Just Got Scammed By Snizzerkiller by GRACEGLORY: 4:16am On Apr 13, 2018
hayjayman:

Ode, jump into the lagoon and end it all if life Don tire you.... How much is the market worth of the IPhone and how much did d mumu like you sent with the hope and greed to get it.. He got served bro.....unless you didn't pass through 4 walls of higher institution or you were not introduced to simple life logics,... Den don't argue with me

Oga Ade, iPhone 6 U. K used na 60k. More so, the guy isn't a fool. The fool was the one who lost the opportunity to be trusted,
And prove himself different. He'd be caught eventually as JESUS LIVES.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help!! I Just Got Scammed By Snizzerkiller by GRACEGLORY: 4:24am On Apr 13, 2018
yamunla:
s7 edge from him.
iphone6 plus badly..
computer village today..
victoria island..
HIS ACCOUNT DETAILS
ACCT NAME-OGBOLU CHUKS
ACCT NUMBER-3087459439
FIRSTBANK..
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!

Here's his second line: 08026339558

His moniker is: chukky86
Re: Please Help!! I Just Got Scammed By Snizzerkiller by GRACEGLORY: 4:30am On Apr 13, 2018
GRACEGLORY:

His moniker is: chukky86

undecided

Re: Please Help!! I Just Got Scammed By Snizzerkiller by GRACEGLORY: 4:40am On Apr 13, 2018
yamunla:
s7 edge from him.
iphone6 plus badly..
computer village today..
victoria island..
HIS ACCOUNT DETAILS
ACCT NAME-OGBOLU CHUKS
ACCT NUMBER-3087459439
FIRSTBANK..
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!

His moniker is: chuky86

Call his referees, and trace those addresses.

His Resumé

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help!! I Just Got Scammed By Snizzerkiller by hayjayman(m): 6:04am On Apr 13, 2018
GRACEGLORY:

Oga Ade, iPhone 6 U. K used na 60k. More so, the guy isn't a fool. The fool was the one who lost the opportunity to be trusted,
And prove himself different. He'd be caught eventually as JESUS LIVES.

Ohkay... Don't really know d market worth, if so... Then the guy fuk up or losing the opportunity to be trusted... I have clients in various parts of Nigeria that does sent large amount of money to me to help them get items and stuffs here in lagos,....and these clients have never seen me face to face before but due to established trust and recommendations from those dat I have transacted with... It's highly comfortable for them to transact with me than to transaction those that they see.... And no Deal has never resulted in regrets... I thank God for that anyway... I hope the guy gets caught soon...
Re: Please Help!! I Just Got Scammed By Snizzerkiller by hayjayman(m): 6:06am On Apr 13, 2018
This guy is caught already nah... Let someone do the needful asap
Re: Please Help!! I Just Got Scammed By Snizzerkiller by damiosy(m): 7:56am On Apr 13, 2018
GRACEGLORY:

His moniker is: chuky86

Call his referees, and trace those addresses.
His Resumé

This is good, you just helped a victim, kudos
Re: Please Help!! I Just Got Scammed By Snizzerkiller by GRACEGLORY: 8:05am On Apr 13, 2018
TeskyMan, present your accomplice

His referee:

IS a nairaland member.
His moniker- TeskyMan (He's a fashion designer).

Pastor Rotimi Kilanko (Not his real name & tittle)
His second number-07071143807
Real name is Rotimi.

His address: Shop 4&5, 12, Kamoru Adeyemi Street, Oludegun Bus Stop, Ire Akari Estate, Oshodi Isolo, Lagos, Nigeria
Re: Please Help!! I Just Got Scammed By Snizzerkiller by fibonacci2526: 9:04am On Apr 19, 2018
OP what's the latest?

Yamunla

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help!! I Just Got Scammed By Snizzerkiller by HoodBillionaire: 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
iphone 6s for sale
tmobile locked..120k
complete with box.

Re: Please Help!! I Just Got Scammed By Snizzerkiller by hayjayman(m): 3:18pm On Apr 19, 2018
How much u wan sell that mattress?
Re: Please Help!! I Just Got Scammed By Snizzerkiller by yamunla(m): 9:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
fibonacci2526:
OP what's the latest?

Yamunla
i have all his information....where he live and i have also met people that know him personally..

but the problem is that he is a proffesional scammer and a buffoon....

i am still on it sha..

i wouldnt like to divulge my plans here...

because the idiot is still very active on nairaland and reading all comments

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pic: Is This A Suicide Or Murder Scene? / Leak Tape Of The 2 Lekki Boys Rape,too Bad Watch Before Youtube Removes It / American Arrested In Nigeria With $760k Fake Cheques

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.