Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

"I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy (58188 Views)

White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) / EFCC Returns $4040 To Brazilian Lady Scammed By Yahoo Boy / US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics (2) (3) (4)

"I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by Dockaysworld: 4:32pm On Nov 09, 2018
A recent victim of electronic dating scam, identified as Mrs terry, has landed in serious trouble after finding out that her online lover, one mr jeffery, who she sent all her hard earned money is a fraudster.

The victim who went to seek relationship counsel at the hands of popular american talk show host, Dr phil, burst into uncontrollable tears while proffesing her undying love for mr jeffery who told her he was a california based businessman.

Tragedy was said to have struck when mr jeffery suddenly went into the blue after she pumped some serious amount of money into his “aza”.

She later discovered on dr phil’s show that jeffery was a nigerian based fraudster who operated from his base in ekpoma, Edo state after his true location was exposed.

” if i met my scammer today i would like to say how could you be so cruel to hurt someone like me.

My family won’t talk to me, my bank won’t even let me in my bank, am afriad am gonna get arrested.

Honestly i am so in love with my scammer, i miss him texting me and telling me that he loved me, and i was special to him”, she said
Watch full video; https://www.instagram.com/dockaysworldng/p/Bp9uQZZhFYd/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=p9r6p1ai89ox

Source; https://www.dockaysworld.com/2018/11/09/i-love-and-miss-him-so-much-woman-scammed-by-ekpoma-based-yahoo-boy-cries-uncontrollably-as-she-finds-out/

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by IamD18: 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2018
Dockaysworld:

Honestly i am so in love with my scammer, i miss him texting me and telling me that he loved me, and i was special to him
I never knew Edo jazz was strong enough to make a foreign woman reason like a cockroach even after being scammed.

This is the kind of jazz we need to use on Lifless Buhari for him to wholeheartedly resign

381 Likes 27 Shares

Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by donbachi(m): 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2018
dis woman dey suffer from skorskor

Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by fukushaki(m): 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2018
Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by JasonScoolari: 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2018
Honestly i am so in love with my scammer, i miss him texting me and telling me that he loved me, and i was special to him”, she said.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2018
undecided undecided
Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by SantiRAMBO: 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2018
If the profit is gross holla me on cheque, if not let the Gee boys profit on net.

27 Likes

Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by highqueen(f): 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2018
Lazy youths.

I weep for my country.
As for the white woman, na jazz dem take hold you. undecided

38 Likes

Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by Olohunjedalo(m): 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2018
Ha
Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by chido20(m): 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2018
no be jazz na format

130 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:14pm On Nov 09, 2018
highqueen:
Lazy youths.

I weep for my country.
As for the white woman, na jazz dem take hold you. undecided
But if dem carry u go location, order for wetin u like, u no go know say dem lazy ?
Dah time u go dey smile for your country

152 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by Headlesschicken(m): 5:17pm On Nov 09, 2018
grin Most of dix white folks need to be injected wiv spermatozoa in dia brain to grow some real brain cells...

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 09, 2018
Scammer Jazz work wonderful grin
Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by Geoffreymgk: 6:35pm On Nov 09, 2018
Where Can I get this Juju?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by Temple1288(m): 6:46pm On Nov 09, 2018
She's now suffering from insanity. I wonder why people are so wicked.

Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by AryEmber(f): 6:47pm On Nov 09, 2018
Won ti gbe ru la teyin

Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by Twizzy30(m): 6:55pm On Nov 09, 2018
hehe grin

Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by Pureety(f): 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2018
Loneliness issa bastard cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by Mizk(f): 7:34pm On Nov 09, 2018
How they get so obsessed with those g-boys is what i don't get, see her acting like a lovestruck teenager after what the edo demon did to her, nawao, people like me can smell scam miles away.

Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 09, 2018
Mizk:
How they get so obsessed with those g-boys is what i don't get, see her acting like a lovestruck teenager after what the edo demon did to her, nawao, people like me can smell scam miles away.

They don't get attention from their own men. How is this not the first thing that comes to mind?

26 Likes

Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by Mizk(f): 7:45pm On Nov 09, 2018
Admin401:

They don't get attention from their own men. How is this not the first thing that comes to mind?
You don't know that, you weren't there.
Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 09, 2018
Mizk:
You don't know that, you weren't there.

You want someone close to her to answer that question, and answer it honestly? Good luck with that. But ask yourself, why don't they target hot women? There's a reason why women like this are termed "vulnerable"

35 Likes

Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by wayne4loan: 8:17pm On Nov 09, 2018
Juju @ work grin

Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by chigoizie7(m): 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2018
Mizk:

do u know what frustration is?

do u know how it affects people?

and then, ALL of a sudden, one cute black young guy pops out from nowhere to profess undying love to u. telling u what u have never heard in years, making u feel so special, making u have that confidence back in ur life, making u come out of depression, making u realise that u are worth so much as a human. my, if u have been depressed or frustrated , and someone u never expected came along, to give u a million and one reasons to be happy and fulfilled once again, my dear u will see them as ur god.

y will ask me why depression or frustration? my dear we are so blessed in this part of the world when it comes to enjoying social lives. over there? they don't, they lock themselves up in their apartment and keep dieing slowly.

too much psychos and too much shrinks.

and its not juju . na psychology, wonder how and why they go for a particular kinda women on dating sites, come to think of it, what is a beautiful lady that is in a healthy relationship either dating or by marriage doing on a dating site? they seek love and to be loved, and when Yahoo boys come along, they fall prey easily.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by honestmike(m): 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2018
this na specially made edo jazz
Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by Allaboutkatiee(f): 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2018
Am back
Who missed me? cheesy

Pastor Charity Okpara Sells Member’s 7-Month-Old Baby In Lagos / White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters / Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General