Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,912 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Governor Ayade In Tears, Signs N1.3trn Budget Into Law In Cross River - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ayade In Tears, Signs N1.3trn Budget Into Law In Cross River (41236 Views)

N1.3trn Looted Funds: Jonathan's Camp Lists Corruption Cases Under Buhari / Datti Baba Ahmed: El-Rufai Signs N1 Billion Law Suit For Defamation / Governor Ayade Presents N1.3trn Budget For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ayade In Tears, Signs N1.3trn Budget Into Law In Cross River by jobgbemi(m): 9:53pm On Apr 11, 2018
chivic:
But where will they get that amount.Not even Lagos has that amount?we are watching sha

So Lagos doesn't have 1.3trillion. You are a joker.
Re: Governor Ayade In Tears, Signs N1.3trn Budget Into Law In Cross River by Maxcollins042(m): 9:53pm On Apr 11, 2018
lol
Re: Governor Ayade In Tears, Signs N1.3trn Budget Into Law In Cross River by BrainnewsRadio(f): 9:53pm On Apr 11, 2018
Crocodile tears grin grin

A Very shameless thieve
Re: Governor Ayade In Tears, Signs N1.3trn Budget Into Law In Cross River by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:55pm On Apr 11, 2018
Useless governors
Re: Governor Ayade In Tears, Signs N1.3trn Budget Into Law In Cross River by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 11, 2018
Lolssss... Cry cry governor, that must be tears of joy.
He even gave the budget a name . SMH
Nigeria really needs help from these politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ayade In Tears, Signs N1.3trn Budget Into Law In Cross River by Dammyzeal007(m): 9:56pm On Apr 11, 2018
Na tear of joy baba dey shed.... That moment you think about Davido thirty billion song and you know that you are gonna be richer than him with just a flick of a blue pen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ayade In Tears, Signs N1.3trn Budget Into Law In Cross River by boolet: 9:56pm On Apr 11, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:
Baba they cry for him large cut inside that budget
Spot on! If I hear say politician get emotions. Lol.
Re: Governor Ayade In Tears, Signs N1.3trn Budget Into Law In Cross River by Arsenella007(f): 9:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
Digital Governor.. All projects completed and executed on bill boards.. Now I know good governance is not about age or qualifications. He is a professor, his deputy also a professor, yet Businesses are closing up every day in Calabar.. High cost of living, insecurity and infrastructural decay is the order of the day.. Oh calabar, once loved and beautiful is now a shadow of her former self.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ayade In Tears, Signs N1.3trn Budget Into Law In Cross River by MickieSmart(m): 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:
lol. guy, you are funny. Why do we always think everyone is corrupt. May God help us!
Re: Governor Ayade In Tears, Signs N1.3trn Budget Into Law In Cross River by MacBan: 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ayade the visionary leader....ride on sir, don't listen to haters from the west with their unrealistic bullcrap. Develop ur state n let it impact positively ur people . cool

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ayade In Tears, Signs N1.3trn Budget Into Law In Cross River by Grupo(m): 10:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
That's how madness starts
Re: Governor Ayade In Tears, Signs N1.3trn Budget Into Law In Cross River by ZarahBuhari: 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
MacBan:
Ayade the visionary leader....ride on sir, don't listen to haters from the west with their unrealistic bullcrap. Develop ur state n let it impact on ur people . cool
You must be as confused as Ayade himself cool

I actually left Cross River State because of backlog of unpaid salaries to ad-hoc staff. Ayade is a clown

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ayade In Tears, Signs N1.3trn Budget Into Law In Cross River by Ayotemide(f): 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
Desric:
Ayade also said, “In the 21st century you don’t look before you leap, you leap before you look. Great men all over the world are being driven by visions and any man who sees with his eyes, his vision would be impaired by mountains, bridges, houses and trees. A great visioner who sees with his mind and soul is not impaired by any obstruction neither can money be an impediment.
“It is very clear that there will be conflicts between expectations and what we will get, but we will be driven by we-can-do it spirit while decoupling ourselves from the continuous dependence on federal allocation.”

I believe he's very much aware of the almost impossible task of realising this budget by making the quoted speech but his vision to deliver is what drives his passion and not his purse nor the things he can see.

Connect the dots yourself, what is passion with an empty purse, why not budget within your means for goddsakes! This budget is a joke the governor is the Joker and the joke is on Cross river and its people

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ayade In Tears, Signs N1.3trn Budget Into Law In Cross River by MacBan: 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
ZarahBuhari:

U must be a joker to think everyone is a criminal like yourself.mf.
Re: Governor Ayade In Tears, Signs N1.3trn Budget Into Law In Cross River by adekennis(m): 10:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ayotemide:
' Budget of Kinetic crystallization'!!

Like how on earth does He get to even name it that, what kind of Nonsense could that even mean??

That was the only thing that caught my attention too..Dos guys are crooks..lol

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade In Tears, Signs N1.3trn Budget Into Law In Cross River by mokt(m): 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
Nigerian leaders will never stop surprising me. Different style/pattern to show how foolish they are.
Re: Governor Ayade In Tears, Signs N1.3trn Budget Into Law In Cross River by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:

You just know. Another idiot looter
Re: Governor Ayade In Tears, Signs N1.3trn Budget Into Law In Cross River by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ayotemide:

Like how on earth does He get to even name it that, what kind of Nonsense could that even mean??

Its meant to impress the Okada riders, market women and paid acolytes around him ....
To think this guy claims to be a professor
Nigeria is a joke.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ayade In Tears, Signs N1.3trn Budget Into Law In Cross River by Alexomania: 10:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
Which kind of stupid country is this sef, how will only 1 state budget will be up to a trillion naira.
Re: Governor Ayade In Tears, Signs N1.3trn Budget Into Law In Cross River by MrEdimulo82(m): 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2018
wristbangle:
I just pity the indigenes of cross rivers. This is an accrued debt that will affect future generation. Lagos budget is not even up to this.

Lagos own na 1.7 trillion, bro

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade In Tears, Signs N1.3trn Budget Into Law In Cross River by Olayinkaji(m): 10:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
grin I read the piece with rapt attention. But I had to laugh at a point. "Budget of kinetic crystallization".. He must be a chemistry teacher

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ayade In Tears, Signs N1.3trn Budget Into Law In Cross River by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
it's a lie that's an old picture
Re: Governor Ayade In Tears, Signs N1.3trn Budget Into Law In Cross River by Awaja(m): 10:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
In all these long talks ,he didn’t state why he’s crying �

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ayade In Tears, Signs N1.3trn Budget Into Law In Cross River by Gerrard59(m): 10:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
A criminal induced tears by a moronic and cretinous fvcktard of an individual.

Ayade is a monumental fvcktard!

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ayade In Tears, Signs N1.3trn Budget Into Law In Cross River by FlamesD: 10:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
Some people are not happy at the vision and aspirations of this governor. The deep sea port is making some people have sleep less nights already. I don't doubt his ability to deliver having placed all his plans in God's hands. Only time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ayade In Tears, Signs N1.3trn Budget Into Law In Cross River by thundafire: 10:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
Terrible disaster just like udom but slightly better than dat fowl of Yahaya bello

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade In Tears, Signs N1.3trn Budget Into Law In Cross River by sholay2011(m): 10:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ayotemide:

Can you imagine?

I thought I was the only one taken aback by the budget name or everything sef. Wonders shall truly never end. shocked

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade In Tears, Signs N1.3trn Budget Into Law In Cross River by gaventa: 11:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
Baba be like... mbog na me you bless like this. i don blow scatter. make una dey act movie for us all.. eti yawere
Re: Governor Ayade In Tears, Signs N1.3trn Budget Into Law In Cross River by Desric(m): 11:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ayotemide:

Connect the dots yourself, what is passion with an empty purse, why not budget within your means for goddsakes! This budget is a joke the governor is the Joker and the joke is on Cross river and its people
No body has ever dreamed of changing the world without being labeled a troublemaker or a joker, the Governor has never said that the budget will be actualised 100% or without difficulties, he's very much aware of that and that's why he said that “In the 21st century you don’t look before you leap, you leap before you look. Great men all over the world are being driven by visions and any man who sees with his eyes, his vision would be impaired by mountains, bridges, houses and trees. A great visioner who sees with his mind and soul is not impaired by any obstruction neither can money be an impediment.
“It is very clear that there will be conflicts between expectations and what we will get, but we will be driven by we-can-do it spirit while decoupling ourselves from the continuous dependence on federal allocation.” I believe even a layman can connect the dots here from the Governor's language.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ayade In Tears, Signs N1.3trn Budget Into Law In Cross River by Wheezdom(m): 11:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
ZarahBuhari:

I actually left Cross River State because of backlog of unpaid salaries to ad-hoc staff. Ayade is a clown
so he is bruh.
Re: Governor Ayade In Tears, Signs N1.3trn Budget Into Law In Cross River by 8stargeneral: 11:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
My heart and thoughts goes to people of cross river state,even ten generations no fit pay dat money finish cry
Re: Governor Ayade In Tears, Signs N1.3trn Budget Into Law In Cross River by Goldaccumulator: 11:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
Tears of joy. Enough money to steal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode For Forgery / Jamilah Abubakar: 8 Things To Know About Atiku's Wife. How US Investigated Her / Governor Bello Matawalle To Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.