Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. (71193 Views)

IRT Arrests Another Kidnap Kingpin, Politicians in Taraba State / Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos / EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Lagos; Charms, Cars, SIM Cards, Coffins Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by shyboy187: 6:07am On Apr 12, 2018
sekem:
Wasted youths

They will not try to use their time to make a very powerful world changing invention that will help human life

They will be busy looking for someone to steal from

Funnily enough, they call it hustling

Godforsaken idiots embarassed

Oga how many av u made (inventions)?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by NaijaYahooBoy: 6:53am On Apr 12, 2018
If these youths were given platforms and opportunities, they would have utilized their skills for good. Most of their actions are just an explanation for "survival instinct"

PurplePatch:
People clamor for youths to take over power in government. These same youths
Some of the things they indulge in, even the older generation have never given it a thought. undecided
Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by NaijaYahooBoy: 7:14am On Apr 12, 2018
The whole process of creating Facebook and Netflix seems easy to you. Well, building solutions is actually easy, but marketing them, the cost of advertising and publicity isn't what the average Nigerian can afford.

Then again, the business of programming to make money is risky, one should have enough resources before venturing into that.

Endpoint is that there are smart yahoo guys who know all that you've mentioned, yet they just need a stable financial base before they begin to churn out their ideas and solutions

Funny enough these guys would be the major drivers of Nigeria's economy in the coming years grin

Kabaka100:

These are the stupid ones that believe in instant gratification and wealth. Useless boys using their precious time on the net to look for quick money instead of learning programming skills that they can use to create the next Facebook, Snapchat or even Netflix.
That's why I keep telling most people that the govt is not the main problem of our progress but mainly the psyche of wealth definition and pursuit of this young generation could mainly be blamed.
Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by lonlytroy(m): 7:19am On Apr 12, 2018
EFCC and NPF just keep embarrassing themselves
Why they never arrest their ogas?
Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by owenseddies: 7:40am On Apr 12, 2018
PurplePatch:
People clamor for youths to take over power in government. These same youths
Some of the things they indulge in, even the older generation have never given it a thought. undecided
Not this kind of youths,we are clamouring for youths that have made it in their own feild,go to the banks and industries you would be amazed the way youths that hold positions are transforming the place
Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by sekem: 7:55am On Apr 12, 2018
shyboy187:

Oga how many av u made (inventions)?

Are you a wasted youth?

Did you invent my blog for me? sad
Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by emmydollars4life(m): 8:00am On Apr 12, 2018
Efcc this table you guys are shaking has afonjas in it
Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by HausaOverlord: 8:34am On Apr 12, 2018
Y'all keep deceiving urselfs crime na crime the stupid efcc not going after the top criminals in the nation makes it quite hard to justify arresting these boys, at the end of the day na still thief dem sef thief and u guys wonder why Nigeria is blacklisted on every major money involved platform, na because of guys like these
Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by danxzy: 8:59am On Apr 12, 2018
Am here to check names
Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by Sagay212: 9:05am On Apr 12, 2018
shyboy187:

Lol. Oga calm down jo.
But really the system is utter shit. Its a two way thingy. Do u really blame dem? The leaders of the country aint dey corrupt as well? I will prefer to call them victims of circumstance. The mega thieves in Aso Rock are hailed and saluted when they pass the streets....

The country is hard we know. If anybody is going to do yahoo, do it with sense and be low key. You cannot be driving range sport and when they ask you what you do, you will be looking like mumu. That's why they need to apply sense. Instead of buying range sport and living lavish, why not start one business to use as cover up, at least if they ask you what you do, you can point to one business or the other and deny being a Yahoo boy. But na lie, na to dey drive Mercedes Benz up and down

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by Sagay212: 9:08am On Apr 12, 2018
livinbygrace:

You really make sense and thats what i have been saying.How can you be driving a car of 20m and no investment or house of your own.That is why i respect some men from the east,some of them are into one or two shady deals but they always have one business as a cover.Most of the so called traders in trade fair and Alaba are involved in drug or shady businesses ,but you cant get them because they have a running business as a cover.

That's the point I'm making. Just find one or two businesses on the side. Funny thing is they might be lucky the business will grow beyond their expectation and then they'll just quit the Yahoo. Even if they don't quit , at least you will be bold to say you are a business man if any efcc or Sars sees you driving am expensive car
Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by Sagay212: 9:10am On Apr 12, 2018
jeytee:

You sound pained

Yes I sound pained because they don't have sense. I hope you are not as daft as the Yahoo boys?
Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by anonymous1759(m): 9:21am On Apr 12, 2018
Kabaka100:

These are the stupid ones that believe in instant gratification and wealth. Useless boys using their precious time on the net to look for quick money instead of learning programming skills that they can use to create the next Facebook, Snapchat or even Netflix.
That's why I keep telling most people that the govt is not the main problem of our progress but mainly the psyche of wealth definition and pursuit of this young generation could mainly be blamed.

Stop running your mouth, How many have you invented? So called hard working youth. Even if you create it, where is the market to establish it? Do you know how many % interest banks charges in Nigeria? 20% and above if you don't know. if face book , snap chat and Netflix inventors are in Nigeria they'll never make it. That's a fact. How many baby industries has risen from the bottom that you know? Our leaders loot us dry and starch the money in foreign banks. These money in their banks makes loan easier in foreign countries. Interest rate for loan in the United States it's not up to 5%. With that kind of platform tell me how you'll not make it? Do you think all the box movies you see which hundreds of millions is spent on is from one man's purse? Even top European clubs borrow money to sign players. Do you think if IMF grants 20%,Interest on loan Nigeria will be borrowing money every day? And yet her bank collect such on its citizens How will they pay back? Check the difference. Plus jobs to pay up when you get the loans. Cleaners and factory workers earn more than our graduates here. Everybody is not meant to work in the office or under someone, but when we've a flexible loan system youth will empower themselves. Nobody was born a scammer . But at some point in your life you'll start having a rethink of some certain things When you're of age. In developed countries once you're 18 you can start a life, but in Nigeria, a man of 30, will still be living in house with his parents and collect allowance from them is that not shameful? In Nigeria once you're not a graduate your future is at a bleak. Which is very wrong, school is not meant for all, but employment and empowerment is meant for everybody. I'm against ritual even if you must do it , use yourself don't waste another's man's life just because you want enrich yourself. And those of complaining that this guys steals is it your money? Even the people they steal from recover faster than those of in Nigeria because of the good economy. It's not the best of life but when hunger strikes you, you'll have a second thought. Those of you that criticize the g boys, if they offer you money or buy you food , will you reject it out rightly? If yes, you've ever right but if not shut your mouth. If all the g boys pick up arms and do it the hard way. It'll be worse than boko harm& Fulani Herdsmen. We should lay more emphasis on people who steal from over 190 million people according to latest Stat i saw ytd, than an individual who steal from another individual, which is not going to affect the county in any way. That's where Materiality concepts comes in. Those of you who rant that the g boys spoil Nigeria name outside, are you sure of 3 square palatable meal talk less of processing a visa or buying a ticket. If you're willing to take the risk good for you. G Is better than arm robbery or kidnapping any time any day. It's only when ex president starts to go to jail I'll believe the we're fighting corruption, other than that, the entire Nigeria system is a joke. It's only the spirit of God that can put you on check even churches are scamming people.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by anonymous1759(m): 9:39am On Apr 12, 2018
queensera:
EFCC, Lagos Zonal office, on Tuesday, April 10, 2018, arrested 14 suspected Internet fraudsters.

The Suspects Are:

Abiola Kayode, Adeleye Adewale, Adeniyi Abiola, Favour Iruabo, Iyiola Olayemi, Lawal Remilekun and Martins Adetunji Obafunsho Oladipupo Samson, Olaleye Bamilola Hassan, Oseni Ridwan, Peter Ayobami Samuel, Peter Toluwabori, Prince Jibril Dirisu and Richard Jerry John.

The suspects were arrested in the Badore Seaside, Ajah, Lagos State, following intelligence report received by the Commission about their activities. Items recovered from the suspects include exotic cars and laptops.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/efcc-arrests-another-14-yahoo-boys-in.html

queensera:
EFCC, Lagos Zonal office, on Tuesday, April 10, 2018, arrested 14 suspected Internet fraudsters.

[b]The Suspects Are:

Abiola Kayode, Adeleye Adewale, Adeniyi Abiola, Favour Iruabo, Iyiola Olayemi, Lawal Remilekun and Martins Adetunji Obafunsho Oladipupo Samson, Olaleye Bamilola Hassan, Oseni Ridwan, Peter Ayobami Samuel, Peter Toluwabori, Prince Jibril Dirisu and Richard Jerry John.

The suspects were arrested in the Badore Seaside, Ajah, Lagos State, following intelligence report received by the Commission about their activities. Items recovered from the suspects include exotic cars and laptops.

Source:

[/b][quote author=queensera post=66626751]EFCC, Lagos Zonal office, on Tuesday, April 10, 2018, arrested 14 suspected Internet fraudsters.

The Suspects Are:

Source:

Some Nigeria youth will be like, arrest and jail them they ought to be doing something nice with their time to invent something , face book, snap chat and Twitter .
Stop running your mouth, How many have you invented? So called hard working youth. Even if you create it, where is the market to establish it? Do you know how many % interest banks charges in Nigeria? 20% and above if you don't know. if face book , snap chat and Netflix inventors are in Nigeria they'll never make it. That's a fact. How many baby industries has risen from the bottom that you know? Our leaders loot us dry and starch the money in foreign banks. These money in their banks makes loan easier in foreign countries. Interest rate for loan in the United States it's not up to 5%. With that kind of platform tell me how you'll not make it? Do you think all the box movies you see which hundreds of millions is spent on is from one man's purse? Even top European clubs borrow money to sign players. Do you think if IMF grants 20%,Interest on loan Nigeria will be borrowing money every day? And yet her bank collect such on its citizens How will they pay back? Check the difference. Plus jobs to pay up when you get the loans. Cleaners and factory workers earn more than our graduates here. Everybody is not meant to work in the office or under someone, but when we've a flexible loan system youth will empower themselves. Nobody was born a scammer . But at some point in your life you'll start having a rethink of some certain things When you're of age. In developed countries once you're 18 you can start a life, but in Nigeria, a man of 30, will still be living in house with his parents and collect allowance from them is that not shameful? In Nigeria once you're not a graduate your future is at a bleak. Which is very wrong, school is not meant for all, but employment and empowerment is meant for everybody. I'm against ritual even if you must do it , use yourself don't waste another's man's life just because you want enrich yourself. And those of complaining that this guys steals is it your money? Even the people they steal from recover faster than those of in Nigeria because of the good economy. It's not the best of life but when hunger strikes you, you'll have a second thought. Those of you that criticize the g boys, if they offer you money or buy you food , will you reject it out rightly? If yes, you've ever right but if not shut your mouth. If all the g boys pick up arms and do it the hard way. It'll be worse than boko harm& Fulani Herdsmen. We should lay more emphasis on people who steal from over 190 million people according to latest Stat i saw ytd, than an individual who steal from another individual, which is not going to affect the county in any way. That's where Materiality concepts comes in. Those of you who rant that the g boys spoil Nigeria name outside, are you sure of 3 square palatable meal talk less of processing a visa or buying a ticket. If you're willing to take the risk good for you. G Is better than arm robbery or kidnapping any time any day. It's only when ex president starts to go to jail I'll believe the we're fighting corruption, other than that, the entire Nigeria system is a joke. It's only the spirit of God that can put you on check even churches are scamming people.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by Galacious1: 9:46am On Apr 12, 2018
The fact that these guys are exposing themselves is sickening. U ain't legit but u live extravagant lifestyles. They need to know that smartness is not only when u deceive someone to get paid.
Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by derachokolate(m): 10:20am On Apr 12, 2018
This is how they keep arresting the wrong people pheeeeeeeew , people that are helping bring back the money that the politicians load to abroads .

And erm , why are they not locating buhari , nigga have scammed us so hard ni !!!!
Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 12, 2018
Sagay212:

Yes I sound pained because they don't have sense. I hope you are not as daft as the Yahoo boys?

It only takes a wiseman to make good use of money that’s gotten that way,only a few yahoo boys invest properly
Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by udeanaruagu: 10:44am On Apr 12, 2018
Kai all these Igbo boys............. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by itzjwizzy(m): 11:57am On Apr 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is where they are good at.
They've never won a high profile corruption case in court in recent times

But they've never lost a "yahooboy" case in court.
Congrats to EFCC for hunting mosquitoes with grenade launchers.
grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by Barzinime(m): 12:05pm On Apr 12, 2018
Are these not the same people that will graduate to politics and finish the country once and for all

When we are talking let us be using sense oo....cos i see you lack one

And its people like you that will be shouting on here..let us send Buhari back to Daura

Nonsense!!!
Fiverrguru:
Make una leave these guys alone .
Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by shyboy187: 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
sekem:

Are you a wasted youth?

Did you invent my blog for me? sad

So if ur asked for ur invention.... u will bring ur yeye blog. Uncle shift joor.
Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by Kabaka100: 12:21am On Apr 13, 2018
anonymous1759:

Really people like is the main problem of Nigeria and why we always have bad leadership
U are the kind that will worship our so called corrupt leaders when u see them live but u when u come online u will just begin ur war and tirade on how they've messed up the country and dashed ur dreams to live a comfortable life like those abroad.
U see the path to a good life in nigeria is made up of two paths beside each other. One path is a wide and easy road with muddy water and if pass through that path u will get urself muddied up with all kinds of shit. G boys, kidnapper, armed robbers, human traffickers and even politicians go through that path. But the other path is just a very narrow side rugged road just beside the muddy road but It's really not easy to navigate but with patience and perseverance u can go through it without getting urself muddied up. E.g. of people who've been through this narrow path are Linda Ikeji, Seun of nairaland, Wizkid, Don Jazzy, Dbanj, Jumai and Konga creators etc.
Moral of the story is if u focus on the right path, u will surely succeed if u really take ur time to understand ur system and use ur head more efficiently.

These g boys are smart but they're using their head in the wrong things and going through the wrong path
Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by RedboneSmith(m): 11:01am On Apr 14, 2018
This is not possible.

Adeyinka Grandson told me that it is Igbo people that are committing all the crimes in Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. by Macheteros1: 12:19pm On Apr 14, 2018
14 arrested while 1 million are still pressing computers waiting for their time to hammer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drug Dealer Buries Himself Alive In US To Escape Arrest (Photos) / Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo / Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.