Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Muslims: Share Your Experiences With Islamic Exorcism Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims: Share Your Experiences With Islamic Exorcism Here (714 Views)

Share Your Experiences Living Close To A Church / Kennedy Ife Death: Man 'killed By Family In Botched Exorcism' / Man Tramples Daughter To Death, bleeps Her Corpse, In Failed Exorcism Attempt!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Muslims: Share Your Experiences With Islamic Exorcism Here by kolawoleibukun: 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
Visiting my friend one day, I was surprised when an Imam arrived at his place. I was asked to move to the patio. Sooner than 20 minutes they started the exorcism. I was shocked. I never knew that that Islam believed in casting and binding. They slapped my guy head left and right and casted spirits out of him.

After the Imam left, he felt very sapped. He told me that he would like a quiet time na so I come carry come and go my house oh.

Fast-forward to days later, he told me it was rukiya and felt very ashamed to address the issue. The guy later got really aggressive when I compared his previous negative utterances against Christians to what I saw with my two left eyes.

Ejoor, share your own tori make I understand this matter wella
Re: Muslims: Share Your Experiences With Islamic Exorcism Here by HallaDaTruth: 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
grin grin grin

Re: Muslims: Share Your Experiences With Islamic Exorcism Here by kolawoleibukun: 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2018
they musts be truly deranged to pray to a dead element that they feel is God.

(1) (Reply)

Avoiding Sat Guru Maharaj Ji's Philosophy / God Is Not The Creator Of Sickness And Diseases Says Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / "Why Did God Use A Lying Spirit To Deceive Ahab?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.