Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Cambridge Analytica Shared My Own Data Too, Zuckerberg Says - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Cambridge Analytica Shared My Own Data Too, Zuckerberg Says (9269 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California / Mark Zuckerberg Says His Goal For 2018 Is To ‘fix’ Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cambridge Analytica Shared My Own Data Too, Zuckerberg Says by 9aiboard: 8:04am On Apr 12, 2018
Billionaires are very smart..you can't get to that level without knowing what you are doing so I will want for luvmp.
Re: Cambridge Analytica Shared My Own Data Too, Zuckerberg Says by Guidette(f): 8:19am On Apr 12, 2018
This liar just irritates me angry

In other news: Facebook gave money to most of the lawmakers questioning him: https://www.theverge.com/2018/4/11/17219930/facebook-campaign-contributions-mark-zuckerberg-congress-donations
Re: Cambridge Analytica Shared My Own Data Too, Zuckerberg Says by DemonHunTER: 8:37am On Apr 12, 2018
embarassed

If you like put my data for Billboard, wetin consign me?
Make them free Mark Angel, Mark Nssukaberg rather
Re: Cambridge Analytica Shared My Own Data Too, Zuckerberg Says by khvnggift(m): 8:41am On Apr 12, 2018
I am loving this guy everyday I swear.
So d US Govt wants to hav 50% control of our facebook data ryt ?
Thank God he said no
Re: Cambridge Analytica Shared My Own Data Too, Zuckerberg Says by Inspire01: 8:43am On Apr 12, 2018
Many of the senators don't even know what to ask, he keeps giving intelligent replies to their every question and they became confused
Re: Cambridge Analytica Shared My Own Data Too, Zuckerberg Says by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 12, 2018
expert234:
All I could deduce from that grilling is that the guy is HIGHLY INTELLIGENT! He was making promises without really making promises, not even the almighty US Senate could force its opinions on Mike.
The senate gave mark a drill of his life yesterday, Mark's eyes were close to pouring tears with his voice stuttering.
Imagine a influential man like mark shivering before the Senate. we have a long way to go in africa.
Re: Cambridge Analytica Shared My Own Data Too, Zuckerberg Says by sonofthunder: 9:30am On Apr 12, 2018
patchsk:

he is a clumsy camel
haba, even you? but that's not what he did now.
Re: Cambridge Analytica Shared My Own Data Too, Zuckerberg Says by sonofthunder: 9:35am On Apr 12, 2018
DevilhimseIf:
you're son of Thunder right?
tell your father to scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
killing Buhari psychologically and emotionally is a task everyone should embark on if you still want a better tomorrow
a beg no make me laugh, I no dey send my papa that kind message. if you kill him in that way, you are still hindering yourself much more. I believe most of us are just shying away from the truth.
Re: Cambridge Analytica Shared My Own Data Too, Zuckerberg Says by sonofthunder: 9:35am On Apr 12, 2018
DevilhimseIf:
you're son of Thunder right?
tell your father to scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
killing Buhari psychologically and emotionally is a task everyone should embark on if you still want a better tomorrow

a beg no make me laugh, I no dey send my papa that kind message. if you kill him in that way, you are still hindering yourself much more. I believe most of us are just shying away from the truth.
Re: Cambridge Analytica Shared My Own Data Too, Zuckerberg Says by brodalokie: 9:37am On Apr 12, 2018
Re: Cambridge Analytica Shared My Own Data Too, Zuckerberg Says by expert234: 10:32am On Apr 12, 2018
adenolaabel:

The senate gave mark a drill of his life yesterday, Mark's eyes were close to pouring tears with his voice stuttering.
Imagine a influential man like mark shivering before the Senate. we have a long way to go in africa.

But he managed to hold his ground.

He also managed to choose his words carefully.

And it was Tuesday, not yesterday
Re: Cambridge Analytica Shared My Own Data Too, Zuckerberg Says by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 12, 2018
Nigeria was affected too, check your profile from this link to know if your personal Information was breached https://mobile.facebook.com/help/1873665312923476?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6423309300
Re: Cambridge Analytica Shared My Own Data Too, Zuckerberg Says by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 12, 2018
expert234:

But he managed to hold his ground.

He also managed to choose his words carefully.

And it was Tuesday, not yesterday
I wasn't expecting mark to fall like pack of cards but the fact remains that he didn't like the hot seat, his countenance proved that.
I can assure you mark won't come out injury free, he surely would lose something.
Re: Cambridge Analytica Shared My Own Data Too, Zuckerberg Says by horia: 2:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
Asito:
Wetin consign me undecided
In other news, I present to you. The greatest of all time.
FANatic spotted.
Re: Cambridge Analytica Shared My Own Data Too, Zuckerberg Says by mrcharlez: 2:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chloe88:
so he can wear suit
I had to check the image again....lol
Re: Cambridge Analytica Shared My Own Data Too, Zuckerberg Says by expert234: 3:11pm On Apr 12, 2018
adenolaabel:

I wasn't expecting mark to fall like pack of cards but the fact remains that he didn't like the hot seat, his countenance proved that.
I can assure you mark won't come out injury free, he surely would lose something.

I don't think so bro; facebook stock rose by 1.6% at the US stock exchange shortly after the Senate drilling.
Re: Cambridge Analytica Shared My Own Data Too, Zuckerberg Says by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
expert234:

I don't think so bro; facebook stock rose by 1.6% at the US stock exchange shortly after the Senate drilling.
Facebook stock plummeted instantly after the scandal, I knew his stock would bounce back because fb is a sure investment but strict measures would be enacted to ensure data security, this would mean he would have to change his business model. it won't be business as usual and heads would definitely roll.
Re: Cambridge Analytica Shared My Own Data Too, Zuckerberg Says by expert234: 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
adenolaabel:

Facebook stock plummeted instantly after the scandal, I knew his stock would bounce back because fb is a sure investment but strict measures would be enacted to ensure data security, this would mean he would have to change his business model. it won't be business as usual and heads would definitely roll.

No head will roll; mark decided to take the blame, rather than to blame his employees for it.
Re: Cambridge Analytica Shared My Own Data Too, Zuckerberg Says by BeardedTraveler: 4:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
expert234:

Don't put wars beyond Trump yet.

A war in Syria (and I hope not in Russia) is looming

War in Russia? Led by who? USA? Lol. America doesn't want any direct problem with Russia, believe me
Re: Cambridge Analytica Shared My Own Data Too, Zuckerberg Says by expert234: 5:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
BeardedTraveler:

War in Russia? Led by who? USA? Lol. America doesn't want any direct problem with Russia, believe me

But maybe indirectly by using Syria as the war front
Re: Cambridge Analytica Shared My Own Data Too, Zuckerberg Says by BeardedTraveler: 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
expert234:

But maybe indirectly by using Syria as the war front

True
Re: Cambridge Analytica Shared My Own Data Too, Zuckerberg Says by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
expert234:

No head will roll; mark decided to take the blame, rather than to blame his employees for it.
there's no way he can push the blame. An entrepreneur takes the gain and the cain.
Re: Cambridge Analytica Shared My Own Data Too, Zuckerberg Says by expert234: 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
adenolaabel:

there's no way he can push the blame. An entrepreneur takes the gain and the cain.

He could, but decided not to; sign of good leadership
Re: Cambridge Analytica Shared My Own Data Too, Zuckerberg Says by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 12, 2018
expert234:

I disagree, sacking staffs at this moment would only add petrol to the furious fire which would affect his image as a responsible leader/ceo.
He doesn't need a psychologist to know that, it's as simple as abc.
Re: Cambridge Analytica Shared My Own Data Too, Zuckerberg Says by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
expert234:

I also don't like mark playing the victim card, he's trying to soften the blow by saying his own data was also compromised, there for we all in this mess together but I say capital NO, his company put us in this mess.
All thanks to effective Investigative journalism, I don't see this happening in a third world country.
Re: Cambridge Analytica Shared My Own Data Too, Zuckerberg Says by expert234: 11:39am On Apr 13, 2018
adenolaabel:

I also don't like mark playing the victim card, he's trying to soften the blow by saying his own data was also compromised, there for we all in this mess together but I say capital NO, his company put us in this mess.
All thanks to effective Investigative journalism, I don't see this happening in a third world country.

I understand. But all in all, he held his ground.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Create A Social Networking Site Like Facebook? / [HACKED] Netflix Accounts / Start Mysql In Xampp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.