Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,000 members, 7,866,785 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:19 AM

Significance Of The TECNO Camon X And Camon X Pro Launch In Lagos - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Significance Of The TECNO Camon X And Camon X Pro Launch In Lagos (976 Views)

Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos / Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro Launch Party (live Pictures) / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Significance Of The TECNO Camon X And Camon X Pro Launch In Lagos by nex(m): 8:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
I was at the launch of the new TECNO Devices, and I was very impressed with all I saw. They took very good care of all the guests, they brought people from Kenya, India, Ghana, Ethiopia, Egypt, China, Cameroun, more countries than I can mention.

I don't think we know how much TECNO puts into researching the Nigerian market, and they don't hide it, that Nigeria is their preferred market. During the press conference before the official launch, a lot of journalists asked "why Lagos", and they bluntly answered that it was because Lagos has been so good to them, they are doing everything to make sure they reciprocate.

I know that TECNO devices are made to best suit Nigerians, however, it pains me that they have still not set up an assembly plant over here. I hope they do that at the Lekki Export Processing Zone. They also explained their challenges in setting up production and assembly in Nigeria, which bordered on Government Policy, Power, Exchange Rate, Raw Materials, and Profit Repatriation, though I feel all this can be surmounted.

I look forward to seeing Made In Nigeria TECNO Mobile devices in Nigeria before 2020. So far, they've done well with making their devices for us and about us, now it's time for TECNO Devices to be made by us.

READ ABOUT THE TECNO CAMOX AND CAMON X PRO LAUNCH HERE: http://www.barbaric.com.ng/tecno-camon-x-pro-launch-lagos-nigeria
Re: Significance Of The TECNO Camon X And Camon X Pro Launch In Lagos by chicwoman(f): 3:52am On Apr 12, 2018
Great, very lovely.
Re: Significance Of The TECNO Camon X And Camon X Pro Launch In Lagos by chicwoman(f): 3:53am On Apr 12, 2018
Having found their target audience, they have eventually come to stay
Re: Significance Of The TECNO Camon X And Camon X Pro Launch In Lagos by chicwoman(f): 3:54am On Apr 12, 2018
The Nigerian market has proved to be highly profitable to TECNO for a while now.
Re: Significance Of The TECNO Camon X And Camon X Pro Launch In Lagos by nex(m): 10:26am On Apr 12, 2018
chicwoman:
The Nigerian market has proved to be highly profitable to TECNO for a while now.

Yes, the Nigerian market is their most profitable so far, and they don't deny it at all. If we can have at least stable ELECTRICITY in Nigeria, ensure that our ECONOMY is not erratic, then create an environment that ensures locals and foreigners of SECURITY, then I know many investors, including TECNO will have no qualms setting up assembly in Nigeria.
Re: Significance Of The TECNO Camon X And Camon X Pro Launch In Lagos by Freelancerx: 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2018
Mouth watering specs!!
Re: Significance Of The TECNO Camon X And Camon X Pro Launch In Lagos by Realboygenius(m): 8:49am On Apr 16, 2018
Definitely going for the pro

(1) (Reply)

Does Junia Call When They Get To Your House If You Are Using Pay On Delivery / Forgotten Google Play Store Pin. / Please How Can I Track My Iphone7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.