Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,062 members, 7,810,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Houston Single Mom Of 5 Graduates From Law School, Poses With Her Children - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Houston Single Mom Of 5 Graduates From Law School, Poses With Her Children (50349 Views)

Kenneth Ononeze Okwor Graduates From Harvard (Photos) / Abiodun Rufai And Tumininu Odunuga Graduate With First Class From Law School / Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Houston Single Mom Of 5 Graduates From Law School, Poses With Her Children by sagitariusbaby(m): 10:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
Jh0wsef:
Several fathers. It's obvious
learn to read before commenting, mu*mu
Re: Houston Single Mom Of 5 Graduates From Law School, Poses With Her Children by LorDBolton(m): 11:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
She stepped on BOOKS Jan!
Re: Houston Single Mom Of 5 Graduates From Law School, Poses With Her Children by kode12: 11:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
unknownsolja:
akata can born like foul and they are from different fathers and she probably started giving birth at the age of 18...welfare people..God bless america
Since reading is a problem for you, let me help you. 4 of her 5kids are from one man, who died of cancer years back and the last one from a man she married. And no, it isn't an issue of being on welfare, else she'd not have even bothered furthering her education. Learn to appreciate the good in others, that's how you call good to yourself as well.

5 Likes

Re: Houston Single Mom Of 5 Graduates From Law School, Poses With Her Children by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
I'm inspired.

2 Likes

Re: Houston Single Mom Of 5 Graduates From Law School, Poses With Her Children by calliope(f): 12:00am On Apr 12, 2018
Strong strong woman.

beautiful family smiley

1 Like

Re: Houston Single Mom Of 5 Graduates From Law School, Poses With Her Children by ohem007(m): 12:12am On Apr 12, 2018
love the cute little girl smile.........

Congrats ma'am

1 Like

Re: Houston Single Mom Of 5 Graduates From Law School, Poses With Her Children by 2016v2017: 12:15am On Apr 12, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
A systems that works, enabling citizens to live no matter the conditions.. here na lecturers sexual Demands go first Frustrate am
Re: Houston Single Mom Of 5 Graduates From Law School, Poses With Her Children by keentola(m): 1:53am On Apr 12, 2018
[quote author=nabegibeg post=66630356][/quote] The woman no talk say na juju or one woman for village cause her misfortune o.. but the story na other thing for naija. We believe people cause bad things to happen to us when actually our life is in our hands
Re: Houston Single Mom Of 5 Graduates From Law School, Poses With Her Children by Edge1(m): 2:18am On Apr 12, 2018
unknownsolja:
akata can born like foul and they are from different fathers and she probably started giving birth at the age of 18...welfare people..God bless america

Next time, try to read the posts that follows so u can save yourself the embarrassment of we thinking u are dumb. Quote me at your own peril
Re: Houston Single Mom Of 5 Graduates From Law School, Poses With Her Children by Edge1(m): 2:18am On Apr 12, 2018
Jh0wsef:

Next time, try to read the posts that follows so u can save yourself the embarrassment of we thinking u are dumb. Quote me at your own peril
Re: Houston Single Mom Of 5 Graduates From Law School, Poses With Her Children by shalomt4321: 2:29am On Apr 12, 2018
unknownsolja:
this is such a naive and stupid comment
how the Bleep do you know her kids her form different fathers... are their DNA results showing on there heads
you can't just celebrate someone's success you must criticize
it is your kind that is killing this country if you don't know
soon enough on boy from Enugu will build helicopter that can't move with cardboard and you will be praising him
if you like don't work hard and let people praise you for it
be looking for loopholes up and down

1 Like

Re: Houston Single Mom Of 5 Graduates From Law School, Poses With Her Children by showafrica(m): 3:11am On Apr 12, 2018
Jh0wsef:

Her pussy hear am.. Never pray to experience what she passed tru
Re: Houston Single Mom Of 5 Graduates From Law School, Poses With Her Children by t2luv1: 3:26am On Apr 12, 2018
Oluwapresley:
Jesus! 5 kids and she looking like that? wow!

Once met one on the West Side of Chicago. She was 28 then and had 5 kids. I couldn't believed it that girl still had it going on. I mean she had it going on. Do you know how bad the west side was, and i was still driving there at 11pm just to get a snack.
Re: Houston Single Mom Of 5 Graduates From Law School, Poses With Her Children by t2luv1: 3:27am On Apr 12, 2018
calliope:
Strong strong woman.

beautiful family smiley

5 kids !!!!. I give prop. It aint easy
Re: Houston Single Mom Of 5 Graduates From Law School, Poses With Her Children by InvertedHammer: 3:27am On Apr 12, 2018
Is she supposed to be role model?

Was she motivated? Yes. But she forgot to mention that she got financial benefits and incentives from the government that single and motivated ladies would kill for.

Kudos to her though.

/
Re: Houston Single Mom Of 5 Graduates From Law School, Poses With Her Children by t2luv1: 3:33am On Apr 12, 2018
BuddhaPalm:
What isn't shown is the man/men whose alimony and child-support payments made this possible.

Thank You brother. Me and you knew that right away what the deal was. 5 kids at $500 - $600 a pop that make $2500 - $3000 per month. Not a bad gig if you ask me. Dont ask me how i Know. I just know.

1 Like

Re: Houston Single Mom Of 5 Graduates From Law School, Poses With Her Children by Ebukamath(m): 4:30am On Apr 12, 2018
this woman beautiful oooo, will she accept me?
Re: Houston Single Mom Of 5 Graduates From Law School, Poses With Her Children by Ebukamath(m): 4:32am On Apr 12, 2018
t2luv1:

Once met one on the West Side of Chicago. She was 28 then and had 5 kids. I couldn't believed it that girl still had it going on. I mean she had it going on. Do you know how bad the west side was, and i was still driving there at 11pm just to get a snack.

tell me something.
Re: Houston Single Mom Of 5 Graduates From Law School, Poses With Her Children by Xisnin(m): 5:21am On Apr 12, 2018
A woman who has made the wrong decisions (having 5 kids within those
short period) can't be trusted to change overnight even with a degree.
She needs proper psychological help.
Re: Houston Single Mom Of 5 Graduates From Law School, Poses With Her Children by placeofallure(f): 5:24am On Apr 12, 2018
Paabiodun:
Hmmmm. Ekabo sori eto eyi tun ga! Iya dagbe olomo marun kawe gboye imo ofin.

Alaroye or Akede Agbaye is looking for you grin

1 Like

Re: Houston Single Mom Of 5 Graduates From Law School, Poses With Her Children by chimeziedickson: 5:30am On Apr 12, 2018
Really amazing!!.........Congrats thou.
Re: Houston Single Mom Of 5 Graduates From Law School, Poses With Her Children by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 12, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

See More Photos Below:

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/single-mom-of-5-goes-viral-after-graduating-from-law-school/

this is not news to nigerian woman cos they fry akara to train several kid to university Nigeria mum especially from the South are strong resilent and determine ....if they are to be in America they will be the riches group of woman

1 Like

Re: Houston Single Mom Of 5 Graduates From Law School, Poses With Her Children by sweetilicious(f): 7:01am On Apr 12, 2018
I like.
Re: Houston Single Mom Of 5 Graduates From Law School, Poses With Her Children by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:34am On Apr 12, 2018
Jh0wsef:

Read the post bro. There were only 2 fathers - 4 from her first love and the last child's dad died of cancer before she was born.

@ post: highly motivating and it has nothing to do with her immediate environment. Resilience and determination surpass geographical boundaries and systems. That's what makes them a force to be celebrated. I wish her and all other struggling, hard-working single mothers out there the very best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Houston Single Mom Of 5 Graduates From Law School, Poses With Her Children by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 12, 2018
5 kids?

vivaciousvivi:

Read the post bro. There were only 2 fathers - 4 from her first love and the last child's dad died of cancer before she was born.

@ post: highly motivating and it has nothing to do with her immediate environment. Resilience and determination surpass geographical boundaries and systems. That's what makes them a force to be celebrated. I wish her and all other struggling, hard-working single mothers out there the very best.

Then the headline should have been

HOUSTON WIDOW GRADUATES FROM LAW SCHOOL, POSES WITH HER 5 KIDS

The thread title is less accurate.
Re: Houston Single Mom Of 5 Graduates From Law School, Poses With Her Children by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 12, 2018
lol. abeg make she go sitdown is she the first? my mum is widowed and has 6 children and still went to get her bachelors.... in nigeria of course..

1 Like

Re: Houston Single Mom Of 5 Graduates From Law School, Poses With Her Children by unknownsolja: 8:21am On Apr 12, 2018
shalomt4321:

this is such a naive and stupid comment
how the Bleep do you know her kids her form different fathers... are their DNA results showing on there heads
you can't just celebrate someone's success you must criticize
it is your kind that is killing this country if you don't know
soon enough on boy from Enugu will build helicopter that can't move with cardboard and you will be praising him
if you like don't work hard and let people praise you for it
be looking for loopholes up and down

dumb behind licker..wetin concern you..see are you carry the matter for head like gala..mumu..you no get eyes..any of the kids look like each other..dundi..those way know akata life will understand not you way day stay for ajegunle
Re: Houston Single Mom Of 5 Graduates From Law School, Poses With Her Children by damzy88: 9:29am On Apr 12, 2018
unknownsolja:

dumb behind licker..wetin concern you..see are you carry the matter for head like gala..mumu..you no get eyes..any of the kids look like each other..dundi..those way know akata life will understand not you way day stay for ajegunle
Abeg wetin be Akala? That name funny grin
Re: Houston Single Mom Of 5 Graduates From Law School, Poses With Her Children by oluwaahmed: 9:51am On Apr 12, 2018
unknownsolja:

D worst of them are Mexicans. Dem go chop ur money on top akata runs still call their gang-banging/border crossing ese's if u want show urself.
Re: Houston Single Mom Of 5 Graduates From Law School, Poses With Her Children by picowire: 1:15pm On Apr 12, 2018
This akata
Re: Houston Single Mom Of 5 Graduates From Law School, Poses With Her Children by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 12, 2018
placeofallure:

Alaroye or Akede Agbaye is looking for you grin
lols. alaroye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obidinma-Sylvia Ijeoma Of UNIZIK Bags A First-Class, Breaks 10 Year Record / 15 Textbooks Everyone Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Know / Afe Babalola: How FG Can Reopen Schools, Universities Within Four Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.