Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Houston Single Mom Of 5 Graduates From Law School, Poses With Her Children - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Houston Single Mom Of 5 Graduates From Law School, Poses With Her Children (50354 Views)

Kenneth Ononeze Okwor Graduates From Harvard (Photos) / Abiodun Rufai And Tumininu Odunuga Graduate With First Class From Law School / Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Houston Single Mom Of 5 Graduates From Law School, Poses With Her Children by shalomt4321: 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2018
unknownsolja:

dumb behind licker..wetin concern you..see are you carry the matter for head like gala..mumu..you no get eyes..any of the kids look like each other..dundi..those way know akata life will understand not you way day stay for ajegunle

ohhh shutup, its obvious you don't know how to read .... ask your neighbours daughter to read it to you and explain so your cheese brain will understand
well I don't blame your illiterate ass
and If I live in ajegunle and you live in banana island, what is the different are we not both on nairaland ... abi did they give you v.I.p portal
stop being dumb please
stay woke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obidinma-Sylvia Ijeoma Of UNIZIK Bags A First-Class, Breaks 10 Year Record / Afe Babalola: How FG Can Reopen Schools, Universities Within Four Weeks / 15 Textbooks Everyone Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.