Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

"Dr Sid's Career Died With His Father” – Follower Trolls Son Of Justice Esiri - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Dr Sid's Career Died With His Father” – Follower Trolls Son Of Justice Esiri (33011 Views)

Simi Esiri & Dr Sid's Marriage Crashes. Simi Confirms The End Of Her Marriage / Simi Esiri Maternity Photos: Dr Sid's Wife Stuns / Dr Sid And Simi Esiri’s Marriage In Crisis, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Dr Sid's Career Died With His Father” – Follower Trolls Son Of Justice Esiri by seedman(m): 12:02am On Apr 12, 2018
This girl is very useless look at how she is dressed stupid thing
Re: "Dr Sid's Career Died With His Father” – Follower Trolls Son Of Justice Esiri by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:04am On Apr 12, 2018
pennywys:
Is Dr sid career dead?
I wonder oo.. Have known dr. SID as far back as 2004 when he was in Trybes record. That guy done pay his dues. How many of his mate still dey relevant in the music industry.

3 Likes

Re: "Dr Sid's Career Died With His Father” – Follower Trolls Son Of Justice Esiri by placeofallure(f): 12:10am On Apr 12, 2018
goldbim:
she's so rude ..!instead of her to use her time to learn spellings and read her queen primer,she's insulting someone's career.not fair!
God bless you. I noticed the blunders. They will never mind their business, be putting another person matter for head like cap. That's a very mean thing to say.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Dr Sid's Career Died With His Father” – Follower Trolls Son Of Justice Esiri by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 12, 2018
Look at her half past four eyes like someone high on codeine . Omo the guy dating that HIV looking thing dey try sha.

1 Like

Re: "Dr Sid's Career Died With His Father” – Follower Trolls Son Of Justice Esiri by Troublemaker007(m): 12:25am On Apr 12, 2018
Rekyz:
Funny enough I know this small girl very well. her mum is a friend to my mum and a devoted christian. this girl is barely 18 and she's gone wild. I talked to her on few occasions but she wouldn't heed my advice. had to block her on facebook now see where her stupidity has landed her.

Can I have her number? I wan to tell her something.

1 Like

Re: "Dr Sid's Career Died With His Father” – Follower Trolls Son Of Justice Esiri by Nobody: 1:13am On Apr 12, 2018
The girl that looks like HIV patient, he should have just ignored her
Re: "Dr Sid's Career Died With His Father” – Follower Trolls Son Of Justice Esiri by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:21am On Apr 12, 2018
Muzanga:
you no wetin be savage at all? The girl dey very dumb u dey say savage.
Re: "Dr Sid's Career Died With His Father” – Follower Trolls Son Of Justice Esiri by Dotman2210(m): 1:33am On Apr 12, 2018
Muzanga:
See the very ugly frustrated girl. Too many dumb people on social media. Dem plenty for nairaland too. Just look at her forehead and eyebrows. She looks like boiled egg.
Savagery grin
Muzanga:
See the very ugly frustrated girl. Too many dumb people on social media. Dem plenty for nairaland too. Just look at her forehead and eyebrows. She looks like boiled egg.
Savagery
Re: "Dr Sid's Career Died With His Father” – Follower Trolls Son Of Justice Esiri by FisifunKododada: 1:51am On Apr 12, 2018
We all know Dr. Sid's career is dead and buried BUT this gal is too harsh haba!

1 Like

Re: "Dr Sid's Career Died With His Father” – Follower Trolls Son Of Justice Esiri by focus7: 3:33am On Apr 12, 2018
A wise man don't engage a lady in a battle of words else he will lose out, just avoid a woman with a bad mouth then you will enjoy peace.
Re: "Dr Sid's Career Died With His Father” – Follower Trolls Son Of Justice Esiri by deebrain(m): 3:41am On Apr 12, 2018
I've noted her. in a few weeks time, she will loose a person she values the most.

That you are online don't mean you are hidden from our eyes. wicked soul.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: "Dr Sid's Career Died With His Father” – Follower Trolls Son Of Justice Esiri by Omonoba1: 3:52am On Apr 12, 2018
OneCorner:
hehe... bahd giel grin
d gal na real savage grin
that's not savagery but stupidity and inhumane! I guess you don't know the meaning of savagery!
Re: "Dr Sid's Career Died With His Father” – Follower Trolls Son Of Justice Esiri by Omonoba1: 4:06am On Apr 12, 2018
timibare:
Dr Sid is useless Joor....lol but dat gurl wicked
what have you achieved in your miserable life? Music aside, the guy can leave comfortably if he practices his profession. Even looking at your profile, you're still looking for a job yet you're insulting someone that can employ you. It's obvious you are just a dimwit hiding behind a useless moniker to spill garbage!

4 Likes

Re: "Dr Sid's Career Died With His Father” – Follower Trolls Son Of Justice Esiri by Omonoba1: 4:08am On Apr 12, 2018
Funny enough, that girl is one of those stupid nairanders here.
Re: "Dr Sid's Career Died With His Father” – Follower Trolls Son Of Justice Esiri by Nobody: 4:12am On Apr 12, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Stupidity is not savagery
Sorry.... Are you a Buhari supporter?

Now this is savage

1 Like

Re: "Dr Sid's Career Died With His Father” – Follower Trolls Son Of Justice Esiri by ojay2053(m): 4:16am On Apr 12, 2018
Ugh, feel like throwing up at the sight of her picture, very ugly thing.
Re: "Dr Sid's Career Died With His Father” – Follower Trolls Son Of Justice Esiri by Nobody: 4:41am On Apr 12, 2018
timibare:
Dr Sid is useless Joor....lol but dat gurl wicked

You are stupid for saying Dr. Sid is useless.

In ur entire life you will never make half of the name he's made already.

Anuofia!

3 Likes

Re: "Dr Sid's Career Died With His Father” – Follower Trolls Son Of Justice Esiri by dhabrite(m): 5:16am On Apr 12, 2018
This girl na Olosho!!!
Re: "Dr Sid's Career Died With His Father” – Follower Trolls Son Of Justice Esiri by pri3stess(f): 5:20am On Apr 12, 2018
Rekyz:
Funny enough I know this small girl very well. her mum is a friend to my mum and a devoted christian. this girl is barely 18 and she's gone wild. I talked to her on few occasions but she wouldn't heed my advice. had to block her on facebook now see where her stupidity has landed her.

She's a devout Christian but she couldn't train her daughter to respect her elders?
Re: "Dr Sid's Career Died With His Father” – Follower Trolls Son Of Justice Esiri by olanshi: 6:33am On Apr 12, 2018

In every group of people there is always an Idiot among them. That bald mofo must be an idiot with no home training...
Re: "Dr Sid's Career Died With His Father” – Follower Trolls Son Of Justice Esiri by timibare(m): 6:37am On Apr 12, 2018
jessca048:
last last na China and mtn I blame. if to say sim still cost u no go dey here dey yarn this rubbish. mtcheew
u en Dr did who useless pass?
Re: "Dr Sid's Career Died With His Father” – Follower Trolls Son Of Justice Esiri by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:25am On Apr 12, 2018
the way AFONJA FUTURE ended the very day they voted for that Fulani dullard
Re: "Dr Sid's Career Died With His Father” – Follower Trolls Son Of Justice Esiri by bewla(m): 7:35am On Apr 12, 2018
dominique:
Very mean and insensitive thing to say. Some people think the only way they can feel better about their miserable lives is by bringing others down
p gbele gbe le ooo. if na her pix be that many things don finish for her body even her face

1 Like

Re: "Dr Sid's Career Died With His Father” – Follower Trolls Son Of Justice Esiri by RisingWars: 7:38am On Apr 12, 2018
The girl is super ugly. Did caused all this rubbish na. A married man making comments about something as childish as bbnaija. Our political problems can keep you making comments for a whole lifetime.
Re: "Dr Sid's Career Died With His Father” – Follower Trolls Son Of Justice Esiri by talk2percy(m): 7:41am On Apr 12, 2018
This girl is really overstepping her boundaries, what is wrong with some frustrated girls set?!
Re: "Dr Sid's Career Died With His Father” – Follower Trolls Son Of Justice Esiri by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 12, 2018
see head like agbalumó
Re: "Dr Sid's Career Died With His Father” – Follower Trolls Son Of Justice Esiri by Rekyz(m): 8:04am On Apr 12, 2018
pri3stess:

She's a devout Christian but she couldn't train her daughter to respect her elders?
She's a single mother and she's done a whole lot in terms of training but the girl was just too stubborn. the woman has been through a lot too. this one might not be ordinary.
Re: "Dr Sid's Career Died With His Father” – Follower Trolls Son Of Justice Esiri by Safiaa(f): 8:15am On Apr 12, 2018
Absolutely disgusting

1 Like

Re: "Dr Sid's Career Died With His Father” – Follower Trolls Son Of Justice Esiri by Realhommie(m): 8:36am On Apr 12, 2018
Rekyz:
She's a single mother and she's done a whole lot in terms of training but the girl was just too stubborn. the woman has been through a lot too. this one might not be ordinary.
Perhaps she lived recklessly before and did some atrocious stuff in her younger days that she's now paying the price, yea?

Just curious since you insinuated it may not be ordinary..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide Seeks Fans Opinion In Selecting YBNL First Female Artist / JJC Reacts To Funke Akindele's Pregnancy Rumor: "I Was Tapping Into A Prophesy" / Comedian Sirbalo Stabbed By His Togolese Gateman [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.