Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Why The Referee Awarded Realmadrid The Penalty Against Juventus. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why The Referee Awarded Realmadrid The Penalty Against Juventus. (3322 Views)

Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) / Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus / Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Referee Awarded Realmadrid The Penalty Against Juventus. by DamolaDamola: 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
They say one picture speak a thousand words, Micheal Oliver is the name of the referee if you care to know, he is English and is known to be a supporter of Real madrid since childhood. I was curious why he gave the penalty and the only thing I could do at least was to search for his name on google. In his wikipedia page, I found out he is a Real madrid fan. The question is why would UEFA appoint a proven Real madrid fan to officiate a march involving Real madrid in the semifinal of its competition? Well, we saw the answer tonight.

Re: Why The Referee Awarded Realmadrid The Penalty Against Juventus. by Djmadrid(m): 10:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
Menh that referee nah waaaaash. anyway I'm happy my lovely team still Qualify. Like if you Hala Madrid

2 Likes

Re: Why The Referee Awarded Realmadrid The Penalty Against Juventus. by divinehand2003(m): 10:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
Juventus almost did what AS Roma did yesterday but they were robbed by the referee.

1 Like

Re: Why The Referee Awarded Realmadrid The Penalty Against Juventus. by Megatrix: 11:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
It was a penalty

4 Likes

Re: Why The Referee Awarded Realmadrid The Penalty Against Juventus. by Ukeachu1(m): 11:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
Na till u see blood u go realise say na penalty

7 Likes

Re: Why The Referee Awarded Realmadrid The Penalty Against Juventus. by samsard(m): 11:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
Megatrix:
It was a penalty
Don't mind those slowpokes.

5 Likes

Re: Why The Referee Awarded Realmadrid The Penalty Against Juventus. by ruggedtimi(m): 11:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
lol edited page
Re: Why The Referee Awarded Realmadrid The Penalty Against Juventus. by ChimuchiYola(f): 12:20am On Apr 12, 2018
Dat ref sef!!
Re: Why The Referee Awarded Realmadrid The Penalty Against Juventus. by philpwresh(m): 6:06am On Apr 12, 2018
Barcelona fans are no longer Barking, They are now HOWLING.
They are quick to condemn the ref,what about the comeback against PSG last year

3 Likes

Re: Why The Referee Awarded Realmadrid The Penalty Against Juventus. by Bahddo(m): 8:28am On Apr 12, 2018
It's Wikipedia, anyone can edit it.

The penalty call was not a wrong decision, since there was a nudge. I feel it was soft, and it would not have been given against Madrid at that time were roles reversed.

I wish Bayern well. They were robbed last year with red cards and offside goals. I hope they don't get robbed again if they face Madrid. Liverpool too.
Re: Why The Referee Awarded Realmadrid The Penalty Against Juventus. by twentyk(m): 9:04am On Apr 12, 2018
It was a penalty,there was visible contact....but its a very light contact.... All in all....ororo for 6th balon d'or
Re: Why The Referee Awarded Realmadrid The Penalty Against Juventus. by sexiestharam(f): 9:40am On Apr 12, 2018
I wanted the old lady to qualify but that penalty was very clear. It was indeed a penalty.
Re: Why The Referee Awarded Realmadrid The Penalty Against Juventus. by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 12, 2018
Somebody somewhere must blame somebody somewhere.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Why The Referee Awarded Realmadrid The Penalty Against Juventus. by NeeKlaus: 3:08pm On Apr 12, 2018
DamolaDamola:
They say one picture speak a thousand words, Micheal Oliver is the name of the referee if you care to know, he is English and is known to be a supporter of Real madrid since childhood. I was curious why he gave the penalty and the only thing I could do at least was to search for his name on google. In his wikipedia page, I found out he is a Real madrid fan. The question is why would UEFA appoint a proven Real madrid fan to officiate a march involving Real madrid in the semifinal of its competition? Well, we saw the answer tonight.
I guess you know nothing about Wikipedia. Wikipedia can be edited by anybody who knows how to do it. How come the match that just finished a few hours ago is already up on Oliver's page on Wiki?

Won't common sense tell you it's a troll that edited it? By the way, it's a clear penalty. Vasquez was goal bound and without that contact from Benatia, he would have scored.

There is no cheating here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Referee Awarded Realmadrid The Penalty Against Juventus. by Brotherakposyo: 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
Orr
See how Game of Thrones will look like in Nollywood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baGgKUFH8rw

(1) (Reply)

Balotelli's Most Inglorious Moment / Helicopter Crash: Leicester City Owner, Vichai Srivaddhanaprab & 2 Others Die / Ortom Assures Lobi Stars Of Continuous Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.