Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Destiny Resurrection Prayers. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Destiny Resurrection Prayers. (366 Views)

5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched / Evil Bird Monitoring A Man's Destiny Killed In Benin Today / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Destiny Resurrection Prayers. by Mobileowowa: 11:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
DESTINY RESURRECTION PRAYERS.

Hi Nairalanders,

If you are alive but it looks as if you are dead and buried. As a result of this experience, nothing is working in your life. Then you need to pray this prayer. This is authoritative prayers!
Matthew 27:64 -

1)Father, in the name of Jesus, I decree, any power fueling bondage in my life be shattered.
2)Father, in the name of Jesus, I command any power that wants me to remain stagnated financially and materially be disgraced today.
3) Every forces of darkness resisting the brightness of my rising be shattered in the name of Jesus.
4)Any power that wants to tag my breakthrough an error be frustrated in the name of Jesus.
5) Matthew 28:6 - Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus, I decree all powers wickedness waiting for me to remain in the grave of stagnation be frustrated . by my divine lifting

This prayers content was shared with you by ;

Commonwealth of Faith Christian Centre
Treasure Exquisite Gardens
Victor Olaleye Street, Off Old Akute Road.
Behind Iju Grammar school
Iju Lagos

Google the Location.
Re: Destiny Resurrection Prayers. by dayowunmi(m): 1:58am On Apr 12, 2018
Mobileowowa:
DESTINY RESURRECTION PRAYERS.

Hi Nairalanders,

If you are alive but it looks as if you are dead and buried. As a result of this experience, nothing is working in your life. Then you need to pray this prayer. This is authoritative prayers!
Matthew 27:64 -

1)Father, in the name of Jesus, I decree, any power fueling bondage in my life be shattered.
2)Father, in the name of Jesus, I command any power that wants me to remain stagnated financially and materially be disgraced today.
3) Every forces of darkness resisting the brightness of my rising be shattered in the name of Jesus.
4)Any power that wants to tag my breakthrough an error be frustrated in the name of Jesus.
5) Matthew 28:6 - Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus, I decree all powers wickedness waiting for me to remain in the grave of stagnation be frustrated . by my divine lifting

This prayers content was shared with you by ;

Commonwealth of Faith Christian Centre
Treasure Exquisite Gardens
Victor Olaleye Street, Off Old Akute Road.
Behind Iju Grammar school
Iju Lagos

Google the Location.
Amen

May God answer our prayers
Re: Destiny Resurrection Prayers. by Mobileowowa: 7:48am On Apr 12, 2018
It's settled receive answers to the prayers according to your Faith. I wish to invite you, if you are in Lagos for more engaging hours with gathering of God people in Commonwealth of Faith Christian Centre, Iju Obawole. Google the address and would find us. Sun 9am to 12pm.
dayowunmi:

Amen

May God answer our prayers
Re: Destiny Resurrection Prayers. by Chyzordyke(f): 8:22am On Apr 12, 2018
Amen ,I believe

1 Like

Re: Destiny Resurrection Prayers. by Mobileowowa: 8:35am On Apr 12, 2018
Thank you. We are having a Faith Summit this Sunday by 9am @ Treasure Exquisite Garden , Victor Olaleye Street, Behind Iju Grammar School, Iju Obawole Lagos. Google the Location Online.
Chyzordyke:
Amen ,I believe

(1) (Reply)

A Call To Watch! While Waiting For The King Of Kings / The Dash Between By Udeh, G. O / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/05/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.