Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:54 AM

Mide Funmi Martins Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mide Funmi Martins Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos (30287 Views)

Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) / Actress Mide Martins celebrates her Actor Husband on his birthday / Jason Martins Celebrates His 4th Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mide Funmi Martins Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by castrol180(m): 8:57am On Apr 12, 2018
this girl worwor pass monkey
Re: Mide Funmi Martins Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Lagbaja01(m): 9:33am On Apr 12, 2018
Omo daleru daleru kiss undecided
SamuelTurner:
I can bet my balls..........

No be only Affez Owo dey bleep this girl

1 Like

Re: Mide Funmi Martins Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Davidlekkzy(m): 9:36am On Apr 12, 2018
grin iron lady
Re: Mide Funmi Martins Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 12, 2018
Happy birthday doppelganger kiss
Re: Mide Funmi Martins Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by manikspears: 10:29am On Apr 12, 2018
sexybaby22:
Happy birthday doppelganger kiss

lets see you picture
Re: Mide Funmi Martins Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by ChristyB(f): 11:20am On Apr 12, 2018
This lady is fine shah..even without makeup. Love you MIDE

1 Like

Re: Mide Funmi Martins Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Funkybabee(f): 11:42am On Apr 12, 2018
Happy birthday momma
Re: Mide Funmi Martins Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by maybachstarboy(m): 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
Wow cute you my birthmate....today is my birthday too. you all should show Me some love.

1 Like

Re: Mide Funmi Martins Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
If not for that proboscis on her face cool
Re: Mide Funmi Martins Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by solacegist: 12:59pm On Apr 12, 2018
“Reverse Illegal Increases In Fees Or Face Legal Action“ – SERAP Warns UI, AAUA
http://delenewsonline.com/reverse-illegal-increases-in-fees-or-face-legal-action-serap-warns-ui-aaua/
Re: Mide Funmi Martins Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
ChristyB:
This lady is fine shah..even without makeup. Love you MIDE
Exactly. Happy birthday Mide kiss

1 Like

Re: Mide Funmi Martins Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by blazer2018: 2:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
muystoy:
Chei ! see bress, if I catch u ehn

See this guy o...go and catch her ehn make thunderbolt (MAGUN)wire you now... grin grin
Re: Mide Funmi Martins Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by blazer2018: 2:20pm On Apr 12, 2018
Happy birthday o Mide

She's beautiful, but not as beautiful as her late mum (Funmi Martins) sha...Plus this babe can curse for Africa...Even if she plays the role of a Nun she must curse; it's in her DNA.... grin grin grin

I'm a fan sha...transferred my fandom from her mum to her... cheesy
Re: Mide Funmi Martins Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Fikemi23(f): 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
happy birthday to u,loves those look
Re: Mide Funmi Martins Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by omoiyalayi(m): 9:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
Happy birthday

Omo jo mummy

But one advice from me to you, never contemplate leaving your matrimonial home

No marriage is perfect they are all work in progress

Don't listen to stupid advice

Learn from fathia and Saheed balogun

You may be the biggest looser at the end of the day like anty fathia

May God bless your home
Re: Mide Funmi Martins Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos by Superman94(m): 12:10am On Apr 13, 2018
see her cheap local tattoo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obiwon Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today / Uche Ogbodo Shares New Photos Of Herself & Daughter / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Hermes Birkin Bag (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.