Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

“I Am Not Spending Davido’s Money” – Sophia Momodu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Not Spending Davido’s Money” – Sophia Momodu (865 Views)

Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki / Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Sprays Davido Money At A Night Party In UK (Video) / Sophia Momodu Sends Davido Money (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Am Not Spending Davido’s Money” – Sophia Momodu by Lilpea(m): 6:00am On Apr 12, 2018
Davido’s baby mama, Sophia Momodu has shut up haters who believe she is living large on her baby daddy’s money.
The mother of one who enjoys multiple vacations and beach strolling has been posting photos recently which clearly spells it out that she’s living the large life.

Majorly, her photos are bikini and beach photos meaning she enjoys showing off her body to the chagrin of some of her followers........
Read More
source:[url]paramountupdates.com[/url]
Follow us on social media for more updates
[url=facebook.com/paramountupdates]Facebook[/url]
[url=twitter.com/paramountupdat2]Twitter[/url]

Re: “I Am Not Spending Davido’s Money” – Sophia Momodu by forreelinc(m): 6:03am On Apr 12, 2018
She no even fine sef

1 Like

Re: “I Am Not Spending Davido’s Money” – Sophia Momodu by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 12, 2018
She doesn't need to.
She has projected herself very well... If you know. you know. Lol.

1 Like

Re: “I Am Not Spending Davido’s Money” – Sophia Momodu by Liliyann(f): 7:01am On Apr 12, 2018
Being a babymama is a job on its own especially if the father of your baby is rich!
Except she is opening legs for a rich dude, its a known fact that she is living large on Davido!!
Instead of her to deny it,I advise she enjoys while it last!
She is definitely enjoying the fruit of her labour!!

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Nokia Presents N1 Million To Rico Swavey (photo) / Temi Otedola Anxious Over Her Masters Exam [PICS] / Davido's Baby Mama Start Her Own Food Recipes On Instagram(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.