Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki (34300 Views)

Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) / Timaya Is Expecting His 3rd Child With Tama Decor, A Widow / Nino Idibia, 2face's First Son, Celebrates His 12th Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by fergie001: 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2022
Nick Cannon is having dad guilt.

The Wild N' Out host, 42, appeared in the latest installment of The Checkup with Dr. Agus on Paramount+, and opened up about being a father of 11.

"Being a father of multiple kids, it's always the biggest guilt on me is that I don't get to spend enough time with all my children," said Cannon, who is currently expecting his 12th child with Alyssa Scott.

"One 'cause I'm constantly working and two because I'm just spread thin," he explained.

Also during the sit-down, Cannon shared why he and Scott did not want their first baby, son Zen, to undergo chemotherapy after he was diagnosed with brain cancer. Zen died at 5 months old last December.

"He was healthy, active, always smiling," Cannon said of his baby boy's early days, until around two months old, he noticed the infant's "interesting" breathing patterns.

"We [also] noticed his head was a little larger, [but] all my kids have big heads. I was a big-headed baby," Cannon added.

Suspecting Zen might have asthma, the parents took him to a doctor's appointment where his physician was immediately concerned with the size of the baby's head, which was the "first sign something was occurring."

Zen was diagnosed with high-grade glioma, a rare and aggressive form of brain cancer. Cannon and Scott were presented with the option of chemotherapy as a course of treatment.

When it came to chemo, Cannon asked if that would extend Zen's life or lessen his suffering, to which they told him, "not really," because of the placement of the tumor.

"Seeing your son hooked up to all of those machines — and he had to go for a shunt two or three times, and that was heartbreaking every time — even in that short amount of time, I couldn't imagine him having to go through chemo."

Cannon experienced a form of chemo himself as a treatment for his lupus and "knew what that did to me."

In addition to Zen and his baby on the way with Scott, Cannon also shares sons Rise Messiah, 11 weeks, and Golden Sagon, 5, as well as daughter Powerful Queen, 24 months, with model Brittany Bell.

He is also dad to daughter Beautiful Zeppelin, 1 month, and twins Zion and Zillion, 18 months, with Abby De La Rosa, as well as 11-year-old twins Monroe and Moroccan with ex-wife Mariah Carey. He also shares son Legendary Love, 5 months, with model Bre Tiesi and welcomed daughter Onyx Ice Cole with former Price Is Right model LaNisha Cole, 3 months.

https://people.com/parents/nick-cannon-feels-guilty-about-not-spending-enough-time-with-his-children-star-says/?utm_source=social2&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=shareurlbuttons

Cannon and his family:

Mariah Carey (m. 2008-2016):
Children:
Twin: Monroe Cannon (f) and Moroccan Scott Cannon(m) [born April 30, 2011].

Brittany Bell (his then-girlfriend, now partner):
Children:
Golden "Sagon" (born February 21, 2017),
Powerful Queen (born December 2020) &
Rise Messiah Cannon (September 23, 2022)

Abby de la Rosa (his then-partner):
Children:
Twin boys: Zion Mixolydian and Zillion Heir (born June 14, 2021).
Daughter: Beautiful Zeppelin Cannon (born November 11, 2022)

Alyssa Scott:
Zen (born June 23, 2021); (died Dec 5, 2021).
He is expecting his 12th with Ms Scott.

Bre Tiesi:
Son: Legendary Love (born June 28, 2022)

LaNisha Cole:
Daughter: Onyx Ice Cole (September 15, 2022)

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by chatinent: 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2022
Truly truly I say unto you, his waist releases canons.

216 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by bolseas(f): 10:26pm On Dec 17, 2022
So He has 4 children in 2022 alone.. woow

It is ok to call Rise Messiah and Onyx Ice twins.. they were born a few days apart.

Iz ok!

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by dfrost: 12:03am On Dec 18, 2022
I'm speechless lipsrsealed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by PerfectStranger(m): 9:10am On Dec 18, 2022
NBA youngboy be learning from this fella.

22 Likes

Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by fergie001: 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2022
chatinent:
Truly truly I say unto you, his waist releases canons.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2022
When there's money things you will be doing will not only shock human beings it will also shock money to . all still the same u still dey learn work from Abramham grin

14 Likes

Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by Solofresh2: 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2022
He is under having kids affliction
Mariah Carey fvcked up sha angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by dapsoneh: 1:08pm On Dec 18, 2022
You are constantly working yet you had time to Fu ck around

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by howenono: 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2022
omo cannon don betray girls tire same thing speed do Ronaldo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giDBomi0uig
Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by Slawomirr: 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

1 Like

Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by Brendaniel: 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2022
Na wa o... It is well
Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by tolumizzy(m): 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2022
Super coach
Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by wunmi590(m): 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2022

No need for US to source for players, they can easily have access to his children and they have already made a team cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by tobenuel(m): 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2022
Keep it up Cannon
Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by Starships4u(m): 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2022
The only celeb practicing the Bible....
Albeit wrongly....

1 Like

Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by JOACHINpedro: 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2022
Love don't cost a thing grin

19 Likes

Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by SexyBabe001: 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2022
Hmmm... This one na father of nations

6 Likes

Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by bigdammyj: 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2022
12??
Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by FuckSilly: 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2022
My ro model.

This is what it should be

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by DevilSignature: 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2022
grin

12th child

Damn baba 2face be learning work wey u dey

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by Houseofglam7(f): 8:52pm On Dec 18, 2022
undecided
Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by DeepThroater: 8:52pm On Dec 18, 2022
Idiot

But the women opening legs for you are more useless

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by nothingspoil70: 8:52pm On Dec 18, 2022
Legend
Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by Elidrisy20: 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2022
Black man mentality

1 Like

Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by sukkot: 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2022
12 tribes of israel has arrived. finally makes sense. this guy is being used by the gods for the countdown. the time to favor her ( israel ) has arrived. the real israel ( black people )

5 Likes

Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by Nonexisting1: 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2022
Modern day father Abraham. More power to your dick brotherly.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by callmevirus(m): 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2022
Diokpa you dey try

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nick Cannon Expecting His 12th Child: I Feel Guilty Not Spending Time With My Ki by toprealman: 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2022
Part of the reason these guys project their crap lifestyle is because the world celebrates rubbish.
In a sane world, how can this guy be representing any serious brand? I'm no saint but then, his attitude and impunity stinks.

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates Ifunanya, Chioma's Sister: 'Happy Birthday In-Law' / Amber Rose Storms Lagos *pictures* / OJB Receiving Treatment In India (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.