Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,302 members, 7,842,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? - Religion (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (79187 Views)

Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 02, 2018
unbitchable:
In all our banters, have I ever insulted your Parents, Siblings or used strong derogatory remarks on you?.. why do so to me? OmoWunmi why?

Parents?Siblings? Hmmmmmmmmm well anytime there's exchange of hurtful words due to what transpired between two individuals it's the one feeling the pain that looses sanity to the extent of bringing those not present or involved in the dispute. Why? Because the first thing that should come to mind is what the person did and what to say or do to correct the wrong impression in his/her mind! So trowing hurtful words indiscriminately is equivalent to madness. In this case both of you are at fault. I can recall my first time of saying "Oponu Olodo" meaning "Confused Dullard" on this thread, it was because a supposed Christian claiming to be spirit filled kept asking me if i'm a Born Again Christian (Spirit Baptized) after confirming all my utterances lies! I can't help it but to voice out and point out the stupidity in that, though the person felt bad but that's not changing the fact that it's obstinate stupidity! So if such a person now start insulting those not involved in our discussion,isn't that a sure confirmation of truly been a Confused Dullard?

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 7:19am On Jun 02, 2018
people will look at you now and regert the number of hours spent on you. mighty disgrace and rain of insults. u have also insulted urself so bad that any reference on u now is clear that u are not worth any precious time. is over. you can never be the same after i touch u finish. is either u focus on arshewoh for marmy or u repent. but even if u repent the womb is lost already. and the mental trauma alone will forver be there. anytime these tins way i tell u come up again in the future u must always remember me. na so so cry and tears. u go regret y u day here 5 yrs.

already a 5 year standing account is abandoned dragged and disgraced. you been open this as salvation to deceive minions like u but no more. they have seen u for what u are. 5 yr plan destroyed in one single day. na so so mental torture i go give u until u begin transfer aggression give those drunk soldiers for marmy and na so so beat dem go day beat u. used and dumped trashy article
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 7:21am On Jun 02, 2018
unbitchable:

LOL..I didn't see this coming. No 4 must be true, however!

I was disfellowshipped because I said the criminals should be reported to the police first. While your elders said the governing body said no so I was disfellowshipped
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by unbitchable(m): 7:24am On Jun 02, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

No be only learn. I should learn not to think with the brain God blessed me with? There's nothing to learn from you guys.
Only you complained that your church member called somebody a pedophille but put more or less in front. The bottom line is that she called the person a pedophille according to you, she was being careful with it. Yet she called the person a pedophille.

Your gross is I was being blunt with my calling her a pedophille.
Next time you guys should learn to say nice words to people.

I'm not talking for her but she carefully chose her words but you jumped in and made a blanket remark.when you were caught and exposed, you twisted your words which I later bolded for all to see. I am still here to jog your memory sir.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 7:27am On Jun 02, 2018
oponu olodo come out and save your rotten ovaries. old mama way day form young girl. old graduate born in the 70ies or early eighties. 90ies kid will never know zebrudaya which was last aired in 94. only 70ies 80ies kids know zebrudaya. and no be say youtube day that time way i go say she watch am for youtube years after. those days you either watch it on NTA or you were not born yet. for this old winch to know zebrudaya it tells me ur age. old lady. and this ediort just day serve for 2015. abi 2016. na night school she go. she don live for warri for 14 yrs. which mean say dem don use this beast sacrifice to evil forest. she say she no get shame. na be say her family no fit trace her again. any woman way no get shame na ashewoh.

no sane or well-raised woman can make such statement. this na confirm olosho for marmy barracks. shameless old lady way suppose don born pikin way senior my first son in college. at this age this old lady get very bad attitutde. shameless slut. no husband. morning and night she day nairlnd. it shows her jobless state. filthy arshewoh
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 7:27am On Jun 02, 2018
unbitchable:

LOL..I didn't see this coming. No 4 must be true, however!

Well, your leaders decided to even state what you do to a pedophille in their secret manual. There's more where this is coming from.
Your governing body says they can report to police yet they threaten the victim that if he/she takes any case to court, it may lead to loss of privileges.

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by unbitchable(m): 7:47am On Jun 02, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

I was disfellowshipped because I said the criminals should be reported to the police first. While your elders said the governing body said no so I was disfellowshipped
I never asked you why you were disfellowshipped, which is not far fetched either. But it is a certain that you can't be connected on a good ground and be disfellowshipped.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 02, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Sheybi you say Jesus is your mediator? Come and see that its only the anointed aka 144000 aka little flock aka governing body+anointed.
You think you can twist your beliefs so they will look normal and bible based.

There's nothing to twist here, it's obvious that what i read and studied with keen interest for wisdom you've also read but with a different motive, that's why you're having another conclusion. Jehovah is our God, Jesus is our mediator, GB is Jesus' mouthpiece on earth today. So let me analyse it, i'm sure you're not disputing the position of the the first two personalities so it's appropriate to discuss the third party. I was made to understand that Jesus(the word) is the ONLY person that can lead all men to God for reconciliation, His first time of coming to live (in the flesh) on earth was to gather His co~rulers(those that will continue with the training of other humans for perfection),He kept instructing them until His departure,He sent the Holy Spirit to continue fortifying them for the gathering of obedient ones among Adam's children until all the useful information were sealed with the concluding part of the Bible(Revelations),After this He started preparing a residence for them in heaven,He came back (in the 20th century)to take them home and to reorganize the arrangement after Satan has disorganized the setting He established,Those who allowed for correction amongst thousands of religious groups He met on His return were baptized with the Holy Spirit to continue gathering those that will live forever on Earth, He will come back to take the remnants of the Born Again then destroy all those who have failed to recognize His setting. We believe that those remnants today are scattered all over the world but they have a fraction of them making decisions(Governing Body)That's my own understanding but you can conclude based on how God has helped you after all we both read about all these from Watchtower publications!
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 7:58am On Jun 02, 2018
unbitchable:

I never asked you why you were disfellowshipped, which is not far fetched either. But it is a certain that you can't be connected on a good ground and be disfellowshipped.

Pedophille harbourers.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 8:00am On Jun 02, 2018
Riofidelio:
There's nothing to twist here, it's obvious that what i read and studied with keen interest for wisdom you've also read but with a different motive, that's why you're having another conclusion. Jehovah is our God, Jesus is our mediator, GB is Jesus' mouthpiece on earth today. So let me analyse it, i'm sure you're not disputing the position of the the first two personalities so it's appropriate to discuss the third party. I was made to understand that Jesus(the word) is the ONLY person that can lead all men to God for reconciliation, His first time of coming to live (in the flesh) on earth was to gather His co~rulers(those that will continue with the training of other humans for perfection),He kept instructing them until His departure,He sent the Holy Spirit to continue fortifying them for the gathering of obedient ones among Adam's children until all the useful information were sealed with the concluding part of the Bible(Revelations),After this He started preparing a residence for them in heaven,He came back (in the 20th century)to take them home and to reorganize the arrangement after Satan has disorganized the setting He established,Those who allowed for correction amongst thousands of religious groups He met on His return were baptized with the Holy Spirit to continue gathering those that will live forever on Earth, He will come back to take the remnants of the Born Again then destroy all those who have failed to recognize His setting. We believe that those remnants today are scattered all over the world but they have a fraction of them making decisions(Governing Body)That's my own understanding but you can conclude based on how God has helped you after all we both read about all these from Watchtower publications!
Why will you lie that Jesus is your mediator when he is mediator for only the 144000 according to your governing body?

Your religion has turned you guys to full blown liars
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 02, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa! No wonder you knew so much about the organization! Well we that we're still obeying whatever the elders says aren't finding things easy as you can see but one thing we know is that vengeance belongs to God and we're willing to wait for HIM to repay everyone according to their deeds. If you want justice that's good and understandable but you must submit to procedures otherwise you'll end up becoming the accused whether in Jehovah's organization or anywhere else! There must be orderliness no matter how you feel about something, remember David, Uriah and Bathsheba! Also remember Ahab, Jezebel and Naboth! The two stories was about justice denied but God will surely resurrect Uriah and Naboth for their faithfulness and willingness to accept orderliness. I really wish you return to Jehovah, because i'm already missing you my one time brother in the Faith!
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 02, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Why will you lie that Jesus is your mediator when he is mediator for only the 144000 according to your governing body?

Your religion has turned you guys to full blown liars
Acholadey said we all should accept whatever conclusion anyone reached in his/her heart but now you're truly behaving like one of Jehovah's witnesses.Because we're the type of people that always insist on saying the same thing as in uniformity in thoughts! Well you didn't get it right back then my friend, Jesus was to gather the 144,000 co~rulers of His heavenly government first (out of which a small fraction will always be ACTING as the GB to make decisions)they're the first set to be gathered and they're to gather the subjects of the kingdom which is the great crowd to live on Earth! That's why Jesus said He has other sheep (John 10:16) compared to Revelations 14:1,6 So Jesus' primary assignment is the 144,000 that's why He said He ONLY came for the lost sheep of the house of Israel! Matthew 10:6,15:24 Because that's from where God initially intended to choose them. Please read Matthew 22:2-14 So put away your grievances since you've learnt to think straight from Jehovah's organization and stop mixing up with people who don't believe in uniformity because it's obvious you don't belong in their midst!
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 02, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Pedophille harbourers.
I'm now seeing what led you away, it's because you wanted justice so badly that you couldn't wait for God's time! Hmmmmmmmmm well as i've told you before, we're all sinners and so we're supposed to be slaughtered according to God's judicial decisions. But Jesus has paid the price for US to be pardoned for all our blunders and we're under obligation to have mercy on fellow sinners. Matthew 18:23-35 The pedophile,fornicator,adulterer,homosexual,lesbian can be deeply sorry from his/her heart,if so he/she needs help and not some grievous punishment as in a pay back for offending you, you can decide on measures to prevent the same thing from happening but you must be willing to forgive from your heart if you want to continue being a follower of the young man from Nazareth!
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 9:09am On Jun 02, 2018
Riofidelio:
Acholadey said we all should accept whatever conclusion anyone reached in his/her heart but now you're truly behaving like one of Jehovah's witnesses.Because we're the type of people that always insist on saying the same thing as in uniformity in thoughts! Well you didn't get it right back then my friend, Jesus was to gather the 144,000 co~rulers of His heavenly government first (out of which a small fraction will always be ACTING as the GB to make decisions)they're the first set to be gathered and they're to gather the subjects of the kingdom which is the great crowd to live on Earth! That's why Jesus said He has other sheep (John 10:16) compared to Revelations 14:1,6 So Jesus' primary assignment is the 144,000 that's why He said He ONLY came for the lost sheep of the house of Israel! Matthew 10:6,15:24 Because that's from where God initially intended to choose them. Please read Matthew 22:2-14 So put away your grievances since you've learnt to think straight from Jehovah's organization and stop mixing up with people who don't believe in uniformity because it's obvious you don't belong in their midst!

So Jesus primary assignment is the 144,000? I never see o. The 144000 your leaders said had reached the maximum in 1935 only to come and reopen the door in 1995 when they wanted the new set to enter preaching overlapping generations?

Let's see the bible views on Jesus being mediator for all mankind.

Acts 13:38-39 "Let it therefore be known to YOU, brothers, that through this One a forgiveness of sins is being published to YOU; 39 and that from all the things from which YOU could not be declared guiltless by means of the law of Moses, everyone who believes is declared guiltless by means of this One."

Hebrews 9:15, 28 "So that is why he is a mediator of a new covenant, ... 28so also the Christ was offered once for all time to bear the sins of many; and the second time that he appears it will be apart from sin and to those earnestly looking for him for [their] salvation."

Romans 3:21-30 "But now apart from law God's righteousness has been made manifest, as it is borne witness to by the Law and the Prophets; 22 yes, God's righteousness through the faith in Jesus Christ, for all those having faith. For there is no distinction. 23 For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 and it is as a free gift that they are being declared righteous by his undeserved kindness through the release by the ransom [paid] by Christ Jesus. ... 29 Or is he the God of the Jews only? Is he not also of people of the nations? Yes, of people of the nations also."

Ephesians 1:7 "By means of him we have the release by ransom through the blood of that one, yes, the forgiveness of [our] trespasses, according to the riches of his undeserved kindness."

Romans 6:23 "For the wages sin pays is death, but the gift God gives is everlasting life by Christ Jesus our Lord."

Hebrews 7:25 "Consequently he is able also to save completely those who are approaching God through him, because he is always alive to plead for them."

Hebrews 8:10-12 "'For this is the covenant that I shall covenant with the house of Israel after those days,' says Jehovah. 'I will put my laws in their mind, and in their hearts I shall write them. And I will become their God, and they themselves will become my people. 11 "'And they will by no means teach each one his fellow citizen and each one his brother, saying: "Know Jehovah!" For they will all know me, from [the] least one to [the] greatest one of them. 12 For I shall be merciful to their unrighteous deeds, and I shall by no means call their sins to mind anymore.'"
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 9:12am On Jun 02, 2018
Riofidelio:
I'm now seeing what led you away, it's because you wanted justice so badly that you couldn't wait for God's time! Hmmmmmmmmm well as i've told you before, we're all sinners and so we're supposed to be slaughtered according to God's judicial decisions. But Jesus has paid the price for US to be pardoned for all our blunders and we're under obligation to have mercy on fellow sinners. Matthew 18:23-35 The pedophile,fornicator,adulterer,homosexual,lesbian can be deeply sorry from his/her heart,if so he/she needs help and not some grievous punishment as in a pay back for offending you, you can decide on measures to prevent the same thing from happening but you must be willing to forgive from your heart if you want to continue being a follower of the young man from Nazareth!

Lol. God's time ke
You cannot wait for God's time to punish/pass judgement on non criminals in your kangaroo courts called judicial committee but wait for God's time to prosecute criminals. Na wa o.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 02, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
hehehehe u claim warri u claim barrack pikin. which one u be? old arsewoh brothelite way day serve for marmi market. u tink say u geh craze? u day learn. all those old soldier way day phork u hehehehhe i no talk am say na slum this ediort day stay.

smelling tin. walking AIDS. u get luck say dem no day do testing before ppl are allowed access to the internet. na for where me n dis kind filth for meet? too filthy to talk to me. even inside the barrack i go come still pik ur dead skin and wash u clean. barrack pikin na those day for military regime ppl day take am make mouth. now even the old men way day fck u i go pull their uniform and send them home. my brothers dem na major and colonel. i no day shake to hear barrack. I still pass u all round.
swine without a future. c ur small brain inside ur old dirty sef. filthy wild beast

see this as haworth pikin wey dem dey fork for gutter. No be gutter water dem take baff u? He goat, all the Ashawo wey u dey patronize don tire for ur dead preek, e no go better for the mad man wey no fit buy condom nd e no go better for the useless womb wey u commot from. See, me and u just start for dis forum. Jehova wickedness like u.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 02, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
the mental torture wen i go give u for here eh. u never see. many have fallen. the dirty stink marmy market tohto way u day hide since has been spread for dogs to lick. loss of reputation. come and comment any nonsense again na weda u will be taken seriously. all ur followers have come to see u for u. ur time is wasted. ur stupid bible quotes here exposed. this is the woman who claims to peacefulllove to be a born again and being led by the spirit. exposed!!!! stink hoe revealed. living in marmy market for barracks for straight 14 years. no wonder

i been day wonder how a grown lady like this never marry. why she no get pikin and why she no go fit buy better fone use. na techno tab. exposed for real. seriously exposed big time.
u re so mad now like wild fire. u cant even eat. cos the tins i day tell u day nak ur head crazy. mad rat
mental torture kee u dia. E no go better for dat ur dead preek. Useless slowpoke. Beast of no training. If u lost, nobody go look for u. U better go jump inside lagoon and forget about this life cos no be for animal like u.. Ur flesh is gonna be fed on by vultures. Dog will lick ur blood. Ur bone would be used burnt to ashes. U are a curse to this world. It shall not be well with ur useless life. As u dey wander about dey look for job na so u go dey wander about. Animal
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 02, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
hehehehehehehehehhehehehehehe
VICTORY HEHEHEHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

GOD ID GOOD

evil cannot go on for long.

she has confess that she is now low heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh

everybody rejoice with me.

the winch has been dragged to where she truly belongs. lowlife. she confessed her life is low hehehehe

arshewoh for marmi market. 200 naira or a plate of food old man go nak u. omowummi u are caught and exposed. a barracks lady using techno fone in warri slum. old graduate way just day do nysc at old age. a lady who watched zebrudaya that was last aired in the mid 90ies which means say this old lady was born in the 70ies or early 80

any pikin way watch zebrudaya and still single at this time for a woman and with bad manners like ur is finished. ur rotten ovary stinks
i tell you say i get ur time for dis nairaland u dey bragado before say na u get mouth pass, I just start with you. Na me and you go fight this battle till one of us deactivate him account.. Una never plenty reach. I get una time now. As u don help me derail, we derail together
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 02, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
people will look at you now and regert the number of hours spent on you. mighty disgrace and rain of insults. u have also insulted urself so bad that any reference on u now is clear that u are not worth any precious time. is over. you can never be the same after i touch u finish. is either u focus on arshewoh for marmy or u repent. but even if u repent the womb is lost already. and the mental trauma alone will forver be there. anytime these tins way i tell u come up again in the future u must always remember me. na so so cry and tears. u go regret y u day here 5 yrs.

already a 5 year standing account is abandoned dragged and disgraced. you been open this as salvation to deceive minions like u but no more. they have seen u for what u are. 5 yr plan destroyed in one single day. na so so mental torture i go give u until u begin transfer aggression give those drunk soldiers for marmy and na so so beat dem go day beat u. used and dumped trashy article
why u no quote me abi u no want me to see the mention? U go die here o just start with u..
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 02, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
oponu olodo come out and save your rotten ovaries. old mama way day form young girl. old graduate born in the 70ies or early eighties. 90ies kid will never know zebrudaya which was last aired in 94. only 70ies 80ies kids know zebrudaya. and no be say youtube day that time way i go say she watch am for youtube years after. those days you either watch it on NTA or you were not born yet. for this old winch to know zebrudaya it tells me ur age. old lady. and this ediort just day serve for 2015. abi 2016. na night school she go. she don live for warri for 14 yrs. which mean say dem don use this beast sacrifice to evil forest. she say she no get shame. na be say her family no fit trace her again. any woman way no get shame na ashewoh.

no sane or well-raised woman can make such statement. this na confirm olosho for marmy barracks. shameless old lady way suppose don born pikin way senior my first son in college. at this age this old lady get very bad attitutde. shameless slut. no husband. morning and night she day nairlnd. it shows her jobless state. filthy arshewoh
bastard son of a mad man hiding under the umbrella of religion and committing pedophillia against young girls. Ur own don finish for this nairaland u think say u get mouth no be so? Ur maale and paale go die by accident. Cow. Useless removetheturban I don epp u remove am.. We die here together. U think say i go run from you.
Ur dead preek is wat u should be concerned about. Ur mum violated you since you were a kid and now ur deek is dead. Tunda fire ur mama totoh there.. Who cares what other people think about me? Did u care about wat people thought about you before u made ursef a nuisance on this forum. Yahweh kill ur jehova dia. Heediot. All ur enemies don finally get you. Your career don end today slowpoke.. Carry 10mb with leprosy striken hand and Java phone dey form Bruce Lee online. All ur family members waste troway. E go shock u like film wen stray bullet begin pick una one by one. Unfortunate slowpoke. U wished I kept quiet for you but nope I don decide to dance in dis potopoto with you. As long as dis muniker is still on nairaland JW shall have no peace. Me go fight dirty and derail if need be. I go begin follow all of una one by one for this forum. Una no know watin una put hand for ooo. Pikin wey talk say him mama no go sleep himself no go sleep
Useless fool at 40 claiming fool at 40 still living in his fathers house and sleeping with pure water sellers and prostitutes. Ur destiny waste troway dia.. Animal. God punishment dey follow u anywhere u go. slowpoke. Sebi u wan talk? Sebi u sabi talk? Ur mama go know say something don hit her pikin today. I will teach u how we throw shades in the barracks
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 9:40am On Jun 02, 2018
Riofidelio:
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa! No wonder you knew so much about the organization! Well we that we're still obeying whatever the elders says aren't finding things easy as you can see but one thing we know is that vengeance belongs to God and we're willing to wait for HIM to repay everyone according to their deeds. If you want justice that's good and understandable but you must submit to procedures otherwise you'll end up becoming the accused whether in Jehovah's organization or anywhere else! There must be orderliness no matter how you feel about something, remember David, Uriah and Bathsheba! Also remember Ahab, Jezebel and Naboth! The two stories was about justice denied but God will surely resurrect Uriah and Naboth for their faithfulness and willingness to accept orderliness. I really wish you return to Jehovah, because i'm already missing you my one time brother in the Faith!

Vengeance is God's but you pass judgement on non criminals and let criminals go free. Haba who are we deceiving.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 02, 2018
unbitchable:
I know you're still angry about lastnite. I'm sorry,I'll make it up to you in a way you like it, mummy
wen i was just about to free dis one grin.
Yes I am still angry for ur 2inch preeq dat can't last for more than 30secs. U r a mad man. U started dis war and kolawoleibukun1 joined and I am here for you both. If u have a mum, u better go kiss her goodbye cos she is dying soon. If u have a dad, u better take the last sane picture of him cos he is running mad soon. U r going to wander d street like a mad man in search of bread to eat. U r so unfortunate to have met me and pulled such a stupid stunt on me. Check my signature now.. Its my world against dat of jws now
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 02, 2018
Riofidelio:
Parents?Siblings? Hmmmmmmmmm well anytime there's exchange of hurtful words due to what transpired between two individuals it's the one feeling the pain that looses sanity to the extent of bringing those not present or involved in the dispute. Why? Because the first thing that should come to mind is what the person did and what to say or do to correct the wrong impression in his/her mind! So trowing hurtful words indiscriminately is equivalent to madness. In this case both of you are at fault. I can recall my first time of saying "Oponu Olodo" meaning "Confused Dullard" on this thread, it was because a supposed Christian claiming to be spirit filled kept asking me if i'm a Born Again Christian (Spirit Baptized) after confirming all my utterances lies! I can't help it but to voice out and point out the stupidity in that, though the person felt bad but that's not changing the fact that it's obstinate stupidity! So if such a person now start insulting those not involved in our discussion,isn't that a sure confirmation of truly been a Confused Dullard?
good, u started this whole insult thing so I see no reason why I have been letting you off. U are from a family of imbeciles.. Wait make i charge, i dey come to tell u ur family history.. Brb
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 02, 2018
If dem born una mama well make i see any Jw throw shade at any one here again. Una family history go come to the open
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 9:53am On Jun 02, 2018
unbitchable:

Buhaha. Define good ground? Harbouring criminals is good ground? You disfellowship people for petty things eg smoking while you wait for Paradise to come for hardened criminals like pedophillles, rapists and murderers.

You even tell them that for a pedophille or rapist to be punished you need 2 witnesses. Please will there be another witness in the room if its just between the sexual predator and the victim?
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 02, 2018
Peacefullove:

cheesy wow

cool Do you Just realize you have confess Jesus was created ?

You mean God contradict the bible ? Bible said it shown be sown in dishonor and raised in glory . But by retaining the scars, you mean Jesus was still raised with that dishonor of scar ?

Jesus is not an angel, he is God.

God was raised in glory, he is glorious as he is, he doesn't need to rise in another body for him to be glorious.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 02, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Vengeance is God's but you pass judgement on non criminals and let criminals go free. Haba who are we deceiving.
Deceiving? Well that sounds hypocritical to me because there are thousands of different religious groups claiming Christians and teaching different things, so if you accepted all of them as they're claiming then antagonising ONLY Jehovah's witnesses for the same offence i take as being partial! But We've both studied the same book (Bible) and have used the same publications (printed by the watchtower) so if that's your conclusion i can't force you to agree with me likewise there's nothing you too can say or do to change my mind, Good bye!
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 10:30am On Jun 02, 2018
Riofidelio:
Deceiving? Well that sounds hypocritical to me because there are thousands of different religious groups claiming Christians and teaching different things, so if you accepted all of them as they're claiming then antagonising ONLY Jehovah's witnesses for the same offence i take as being partial! But We've both studied the same book (Bible) and have used the same publications (printed by the watchtower) so if that's your conclusion i can't force you to agree with me likewise there's nothing you too can say or do to change my mind, Good bye!

Thank God you just admitted your organization commits the same offence other religions are guilty of. Yet you say the others are false religions while yours is the true religion
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 02, 2018
Salvation102:
good, u started this whole insult thing so I see no reason why I have been letting you off. U are from a family of imbeciles.. Wait make i charge, i dey come to tell u ur family history.. Brb
I can never come to this degraded level, i've spoken my mind on what i discerned concerning what you asked then so if you haven't learned something worthwhile or beneficial from your past error it's not my fault. I only pointed out what i sensed then and you can narrate the whole thing to anyone and ask for their opinion on someone who claims to be a Born Again Christian and at the same time asking another person he/she personally confirmed to be a liar if that one is Born Again! True Christians don't derive satisfaction from exchanging insults,Christ only taught US to correct those who are willing! My saying "sorry" never changed the fact that your question could only come from a confused dullard and that never justify your question as something reasonable, it's just to make you know that i'm a Christian with feelings for those who feels hurt by mere words!
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 02, 2018
Riofidelio:
I can never come to this degraded level, i've spoken my mind on what i discerned concerning what you asked then so if you haven't learned something worthwhile or beneficial from your past error it's not my fault. I only pointed out what i sensed then and you can narrate the whole thing to anyone and ask for their opinion on someone who claims to be a Born Again Christian and at the same time asking another person he/she personally confirmed to be a liar if that one is Born Again! True Christians don't derive satisfaction from exchanging insults,Christ only taught US to correct those who are willing! My saying "sorry" never changed the fact that your question could only come from a confused dullard and that never justify your question as something reasonable, it's just to make you know that i'm a Christian with feelings for those who feels hurt by mere words!
insult na insult big or small.. U started it so you will finish it u child of the devil. U said u were leaving nairaland yesterday and switched muniker but was caught. Dat is how silly u are i have nothing to hide. U r a mad man from a family with a long list of mad people. U shall know no peace on dis forum. Eediotic beast
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 02, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Thank God you just admitted your organization commits the same offence other religions are guilty of. Yet you say the others are false religions while yours is the true religion
You know I wasn't aware of your been disfellowshiped when i decided to always respond to your post with tongue tongue tongue But now i'm fully convinced beyond all reasonable doubt that it was the intervention of God's Holy Spirit that's making me to do so then. I'm sorry if you are receiving no more response from me and from now i'll alert any of my brothers about your spiritual status,since you're aware of how we do treat those disfellowshiped in our organization so farewell! cry cry cry
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 02, 2018
Salvation102:
insult na insult big or small.. U started it so you will finish it u child of the devil. U said u were leaving nairaland yesterday and switched muniker but was caught. Dat is how silly u are i have nothing to hide. U r a mad man from a family with a long list of mad people. U shall know no peace on dis forum. Eediotic beast
I'm sure you're still acting in accord with the flesh but deep down within you you don't like doing this, the Spirit is willing (to be Christlike) but the flesh is weak. Well i'm sorry if this is what my comments have turn you to be,(Proverbs 12:18) Please i'm begging for forgiveness now you too can go on your knees right now and pray for God's Holy Spirit to take control of your body so that you can put Satan to shame! Proverbs 27:11 Your profile name always reminds me of something very special and sweet in the ears of all believers so i really wish your soul could truly bear that beautiful name "Salvation"! God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (86) (Reply)

Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" / Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.