Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,301 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? (15998 Views)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 6:37pm On Jan 17, 2022

God’s View of Blood
Blood is vital. Without it, none of us could live. As the Creator, God has the right to say how blood may be used. What has he said about blood? Can it be eaten or transfused? And how can you make good decisions on this matter?
1. What is Jehovah’s view of blood?Jehovah told his worshippers in Bible times: “The life of every sort of flesh is its blood.” (Leviticus 17:14) To Jehovah, blood represents life. Since life is a sacred, or holy, gift from God, blood is also sacred.
2. What use of blood does God forbid?Jehovah commanded his pre-Christian worshippers not to eat blood. (Read Genesis 9:4 and Leviticus 17:10.) He confirmed this command when the governing body instructed Christians to “keep abstaining . . . from blood.”​—Read Acts 15:28, 29.What does it mean to abstain from blood? If a doctor told you to abstain from alcohol, you would not drink it. But would you eat foods that contained it or have alcohol injected into your veins? Obviously not. Likewise, God’s command to abstain from blood means that we should not drink blood or eat meat that has not been bled. Nor should we eat any food to which blood has been added.
What about the medical use of blood? Some procedures clearly violate God’s law. These include the transfusion of whole blood or any of its main components​—red cells, white cells, platelets, and plasma. Other medical procedures may not be a clear-cut violation of God’s law. For example, some procedures involve the use of fractions of one of the main components of blood. Other procedures involve the use of a person’s own blood. When weighing these options, each of us must make a personal decision.​—Galatians 6:5.

4 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by ChocolateWine(f): 6:41pm On Jan 17, 2022
Okay

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by pascalbenz: 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Princeton92(m): 6:54pm On Jan 17, 2022
I don't know but God knows best! cool shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:15pm On Jan 17, 2022
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:32pm On Jan 17, 2022
cornelboy:
[i]
God’s View of Blood
Blood is vital. Without it, none of us could live. As the Creator, God has the right to say how blood may be used. What has he said about blood? Can it be eaten or transfused? And how can you make good decisions on this matter?
1. What is Jehovah’s view of blood?J...
2. What use of blood does God forbid?Jehovah commanded his pre-Christian worshippers not to eat blood.

Do not eat meat with blood is The Law.

The law was specific to eating it can not be extended to transfusion.

But any way, you have the ability to lose your life by refusal to take medication however the rightfullness of it is clearly beyond our jurisdiction.

So till Judgement Day then!

Now, it is proven you are clearly JW and not in transformation as you represented to me, but you are keeping your dogmas level, which is appreciated by me.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:52pm On Jan 17, 2022
The JW belief in going against blood transfusion is similar to the Rastafarianist belief of not cutting any part of the body, which killed Bob Marley.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Image123(m): 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2022
cornelboy:

God’s View of Blood
1. What is Jehovah’s view of blood?Jehovah told his worshippers in Bible times: “The life of every sort of flesh is its blood.” (Leviticus 17:14) To Jehovah, blood represents life. Since life is a sacred, or holy, gift from God, blood is also sacred.
2. What use of blood does God forbid?Jehovah commanded his pre-Christian worshippers not to eat blood. (Read Genesis 9:4 and Leviticus 17:10.) He confirmed this command when the governing body instructed Christians to “keep abstaining . . . from blood.”​—Read Acts 15:28, 29.What does it mean to abstain from blood? If a doctor told you to abstain from alcohol, you would not drink it. But would you eat foods that contained it or have alcohol injected into your veins? Obviously not. Likewise, God’s command to abstain from blood means that we should not drink blood or eat meat that has not been bled. Nor should we eat any food to which blood has been added.

What about the medical use of blood? Some procedures clearly violate God’s law. These include the transfusion of whole blood or any of its main components​—red cells, white cells, platelets, and plasma. Other medical procedures may not be a clear-cut violation of God’s law. For example, some procedures involve the use of fractions of one of the main components of blood. Other procedures involve the use of a person’s own blood. When weighing these options, each of us must make a personal decision.​—Galatians 6:5.

So how do you get to the bold part that i separated in green? How do you go from we should regard/respect life to medical use of blood, red blood cells and plasma. That's quite a big leap.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 8:23pm On Jan 17, 2022
Let say God prohibited the drinking of alcohol for christians, don't you think taking it via any means like injecting it to your body would violate His order?

JWs take medications and use the hospital but they don't just take in blood in any form. If the only way was blood transfusion, they wouldn't go for it cos they believe that even if they die, they will resurrected and meet their loves one again in the future.
I'm not yet a JW. I haven't been baptized.

You can't say that it's a dogma, it's clearly a Bible concept.

While growing up, my perception bout
the JWs was bad cos of what i heard bout them. But it's not alright to judge base on other's opinion. Find out yourself.

Christianity today is not in pure form. Our beliefs are influenced by Roman Catholic dogmas.
But the JW strives to find and believe only the Truth.

Dtruthspeaker:

But any way, you have the ability to lose your life by refusal to take medication however the rightfullness of it is clearly beyond our jurisdiction.

Now, it is proven you are clearly JW and not in transformation as you represented to me, but you are keeping your dogmas level, which is appreciated by me.

4 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Kobojunkie: 1:45am On Jan 18, 2022
cornelboy:

God’s View of Blood
1. God only said the life is in the blood.... he never said blood is sacred. undecided

2a. God’s law as given in the books of Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy applies only to those who have the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. You, a gentile have absolutely no right or claim to anything that is of that law, unless ofcourse the delusion is strong with you and you somehow believe God to be incompetent on some level. undecided

2b. Where God said "do nor eat", He meant "do not eat" - as in ingest and then pass out in faeces, the byproducts of eating human blood - so your claim that your blood transfusions are biblical is false, unless again, the delusion is strong with you and believe God to be incompetent on some level. undecided

2c. Jesus Christ, God's New Law extended to Gentiles,instead decreed that in the Kingdom of God, it isn't what you eat that makes you unclean, essentially making it OK for His followers to eat just about anything edible, including blood. So, unless again, the delusion is strong with you and you believe God to be incompetent on some level, you would.understand that the New Law is what your life ought to be based on as one who claims to belong to the Kingdom of God, and not of Canaaan. undecided

2d. God cannot contradict His own Truth, and no human has authority to change that which God has decreed in His Law. lipsrsealed

Knowing this, and considering the volatile relations between the Jews of the time and nonJews, what the disciples did in Acts 15, was prescribe some of the same laws God had given to the foreigners among His people of the Old Covenant, to help Christians living in the region coexist in peace with their majority Jewish neighbors of the time. undecided
To all the non-Jewish brothers in the city of Antioch and in the countries of Syria and Cilicia.
If you had infact read and digested Acts 15 by yourself, you would have maybe easily figured this out on your own. The ruling was clearly meant for those who lived in the indicated area, and not for those who lived outside of the zone. undecided

But since it seems the delusion is strong with you, you let others process what is written while you consume what is their vomit at the end of it all. undecided

Jesus Christ is God's Law in the Kingdom of God and the only agreement by which God has welcomed all of us Gentiles to Him through. If you chose instead to bow to other masters , then surely you know that what you cling to is not of God but of the prescriptions of men. undecided

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Kobojunkie: 1:48am On Jan 18, 2022
Princeton92:
I don't know but God knows best! cool shocked grin
God gave answers thousands of years ago. The only reason you don't know is because you chose ignorance of His Truth....nothing to do with God. undecided
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Kobojunkie: 3:42am On Jan 18, 2022
cornelboy:
1. Let say God prohibited the drinking of alcohol for christians, don't you think taking it via any means like injecting it to your body would violate His order?

2. JWs take medications and use the hospital but they don't just take in blood in any form. If the only way was blood transfusion, they wouldn't go for it cos they believe that even if they die, they will resurrected and meet their loves one again in the future.
I'm not yet a JW. I haven't been baptized.

You can't say that it's a dogma, it's clearly a Bible concept.

While growing up, my perception bout
the JWs is bad cos of what i hear bout them. But it's not alright to judge things base on peoples opinion. Find out yourself.

3. Christianity today is not in pure form. Our beliefs are influenced by Roman Catholic dogmas.
But the JW strives to find and believe only the Truth.
1. God's laws are not ambitiously defined for us through - they are quite specific in nature - His laws are not meant to be understood only by those highly educated but also by the laymen who He also calls out to. undecided

Regarding blood, God did not forbid the eating of blood for Christians. Instead, God's Law in the Kingdom of God, Jesus Christ, decrees that it is not unlawful to eat anything - Matthew 15 vs 10 - 20 and Mark 7 vs 14 to 23. . We are free to eat whatever we want, even blood as Jesus Christ explained over 2000 years ago. undecided

2. Like every other church organization established of this world by men who are the false teachers and false prophets that Jesus Christ warned His followers not to give their attention to,the JW group is run by men from the sole purpose of forwarding there kingdom here on earth - their doctrines and traditions are far away from the Truth of God and as a result the Word and Power or God is null and void in their group - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 and Mark 7 vs 1 - 13 - there is absolutely nothing biblical about the church's doctrines. undecided

Ofcourse, like most every other group out there they too have manufactured for themselves reasons for why those who Join their camp shouldn't see the powe of God as it was in the time of the first Century. undecided

3. JW doctrines and traditions are of men, just like the doctrines and the traditions of the movement that built the church of Rome, lies, and that nullify the Power of God and render your worship of Him of no meaning- Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13 undecided
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 3:58am On Jan 18, 2022
I beg you in the name of God don't comment on my post again pls I'm not kidding. I mean it.

Kobojunkie:
1. God's laws are not ambitiously defined for us through - they are quite specific in nature - His laws are not meant to be understood only by those highly educated but also by the laymen who He also calls out to. undecided

Regarding blood, God did not forbid the eating of blood for Christians. Instead, God's Law in the Kingdom of God, Jesus Christ, decrees that it is not unlawful to eat anything - Matthew 15 vs 10 - 20 and Mark 7 vs 14 to 23. . We are free to eat whatever we want, even blood as Jesus Christ explained over 2000 years ago. undecided

2. Like every other church organization established of this world by men who are the false teachers and false prophets that Jesus Christ warned His followers not to give their attention to,the JW group is run by men from the sole purpose of forwarding there kingdom here on earth - their doctrines and traditions are far away from the Truth of God and as a result the Word and Power or God is null and void in their group - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 and Mark 7 vs 1 - 13 - there is absolutely nothing biblical about the church's doctrines. undecided

Ofcourse, like most every other group out there they too have manufactured for themselves reasons for why those who Join their camp shouldn't see the powe of God as it was in the time of the first Century. undecided

3. JW doctrines and traditions are of men, just like the doctrines and the traditions of the movement that built the church of Rome, lies, and that nullify the Power of God and render your worship of Him of no meaning- Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13 undecided

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Kobojunkie: 4:05am On Jan 18, 2022
cornelboy:
I beg you in the name of God don't comment on my post again pls I'm not kidding. I mean it.
Why? I am simply here to spread the Truth undecided

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:05am On Jan 18, 2022
cornelboy:
Let say God prohibited the drinking of alcohol for christians, don't you think taking it via any means like injecting it to your body would violate His order?

The Law prohibiting alcohol is clearly proven by the bad and harmful effects of alcohol in distorting the lawful conduct of a person.

The law prohibiting eating of meat with blood is clearly meant to distinguish the man from his similar animal neighbours.

Thus, the use of blood for healing purposes, especially in the absence of an alternative, to preserve life, to my opinion does not violate or qualify as eating, exactly as using prohibited alcohol for treating wounds and cuts.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Princeton92(m): 7:52am On Jan 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
God gave answers thousands of years ago. The only reason you don't know is because you chose ignorance of His Truth....nothing to do with God. undecided

I didn't say I'm a JW and since I dunno the answer I said God knows best.

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 10:19am On Jan 18, 2022
Leviticus 17:10,14
[10]“And if any native Israelite or foreigner living among you ��eats or drinks blood in any form��, I will turn against that person and cut him off from the community of your people,
[14]The life of every creature is in its blood. That is why I have said to the people of Israel, ��‘You must never eat or drink blood, for the life of any creature is in its blood.’�� So whoever consumes blood will be cut off from the community.

I just used alcohol as an example. The Bible never condemned or prohibited alcohol but teaches us not to abuse it. Getting drunk is sin. If consuming alcohol was a sin, Jesus wouldn't have turned water to wine. He would have told them that drinking is a sin.

About blood, if God said don't eat or drink it, injecting another person's blood it into our body would make no difference even if it's to save our life.

My point is JWs view on blood transfusion is an insight from the Bible not man-made doctrines.

Dtruthspeaker:

The Law prohibiting alcohol is clearly proven by the bad and harmful effects of alcohol in distorting the lawful conduct of a person.

The law prohibiting eating of meat with blood is clearly meant to distinguish the man from his similar animal neighbours.

Thus, the use of blood for healing purposes, especially in the absence of an alternative, to preserve life, to my opinion does not violate or qualify as eating, exactly as using prohibited alcohol for treating wounds and cuts.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2022
cornelboy:
...About blood, if God said don't eat or drink it, injecting another person's blood it into our body would make no difference even if it's to save our life.

You are just repeating your dogmas as your kind always do when they can not present any reasonable and valid counter.

And you have not offered any reasonable counter as to how eating can be reasonably stretched to mean the application of healing substances to a person in dire need of healing.

cornelboy:
My point is JWs view on blood transfusion is an insight from the Bible not man-made doctrines.

Same as the Catholics who say that there is a place other than hell and heaven simply because of their own "insights from the Bible" that "there are sins not unto death"

And we all say they are wrong! Why?
exactly like you guys, it is human created

For Catholics, WISH FULL THINKING SO THAT THEY CAN THEREFORE PERPETRATE WHAT THEY CALL AND THEY WOULD CALL "SMALL SMALL SINS" IN CONTRAVENTION OF THE LAW OF HOLINESS!

FOR YOU GUYS, IT IS THE DECEIT OF "WE INTEND TO OBEY THE LAW OF GOD WHICH NO ONE ELSE WILL OBEY, SO YOUR PEOPLE HAVE MANUFACTURED A SEEMINGLY DEBATABLE AREA WITH WHICH YOU GUYS CAN USE TO SEPARATE YOURSELF FROM THE CROWD.

HENCE YOUR PROMOTERS WILL ALWAYS SHOUT "WE ARE SPECIAL". THEREBY TAKING IT UPON THEMSELVES TO "PECULIARIZE" THEMSELVES, RATHER THAN OBEY GOD WHO HATH LAID WHAT PECULIAR/SPECIAL SHALL BE, WHICH IS, HOLINESS AND SIN-NONE-NESS AND YOUR PEOPLE, EXACTLY AS THE REST OF THE WORLD, THEY ALSO FAIL IN THIS AREA OF LAW!

All in all The Great and Mighty All Law Knowing Judge, will decide and I am not The Judge, just a little Lawyer Applying God's Diverse Laws to this issue.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Kobojunkie: 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2022
Princeton92:
I didn't say I'm a JW and since I dunno the answer I said God knows best.
You ought to know what God expects for you to know so you are not among the abundantly gullible. undecided
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Image123(m): 7:41pm On Jan 18, 2022
cornelboy:

grin grin lol.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Kobojunkie: 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2022
cornelboy:
[10]“And if any native Israelite or foreigner living among you ��eats or drinks blood in any form��, I will turn against that person and cut him off from the community of your people,
[14]The life of every creature is in its blood. That is why I have said to the people of Israel, ��‘You must never eat or drink blood, for the life of any creature is in its blood.’�� So whoever consumes blood will be cut off from the community.

I just used alcohol as an example. The Bible never condemned or prohibited alcohol but teaches us not to abuse it. Getting drunk is sin. If consuming alcohol was a sin, Jesus wouldn't have turned water to wine. He would have told them that drinking is a sin.

About blood, if God said don't eat or drink it, injecting another person's blood it into our body would make no difference even if it's to save our life
There is nothing biblical about the doctrine since God never in fact gave to you(a gentile) or your JW church(a gentile group) are laws concerning blood to begin with. So please stop lying in the name of God. undecided
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2022

Bro read the first post again and see the illustration. If God sternly prohibited the drinking or eating of blood in any form, don't you think it's logical to abstain from blood transfusion?
The reason I made the post is to show people that JWs practice of abstaining from blood transfusion is not evil but rather a biblical concept and they shouldn't condemn them.

JWs are not like Roman Catholics who distorted God's Truth, they brought many false doctrine like Trinity, immortal soul, hell fire et al.
Christian denominations (including your church) today are product of the Catholic church which is said to be the mother of all church.

Dtruthspeaker:

You are just repeating your dogmas as your kind always do when they can not present any reasonable and valid counter.

And you have not offered any reasonable counter as to how eating can be reasonably stretched to mean the application of healing substances to a person in dire need of healing.

Same as the Catholics who say that there is a place other than hell and heaven simply because of their own "insights from the Bible" that "there are sins not unto death"

For Catholics, WISH FULL THINKING SO THAT THEY CAN THEREFORE PERPETRATE WHAT THEY CALL AND THEY WOULD CALL "SMALL SMALL SINS" IN CONTRAVENTION OF THE LAW OF HOLINESS!

FOR YOU GUYS, IT IS THE DECEIT OF "WE INTEND TO OBEY THE LAW OF GOD WHICH NO ONE ELSE WILL OBEY, SO YOUR PEOPLE HAVE MANUFACTURED A SEEMINGLY DEBATABLE AREA WITH WHICH YOU GUYS CAN USE TO SEPARATE YOURSELF FROM THE CROWD.

HENCE YOUR PROMOTERS WILL ALWAYS SHOUT "WE ARE SPECIAL". THEREBY TAKING IT UPON THEMSELVES TO "PECULIARIZE" THEMSELVES, RATHER THAN OBEY GOD WHO HATH LAID WHAT PECULIAR/SPECIAL SHALL BE, WHICH IS, HOLINESS AND SIN-NONE-NESS AND YOUR PEOPLE, EXACTLY AS THE REST OF THE WORLD, THEY ALSO FAIL IN THIS AREA OF LAW!

All in all The Great and Mighty All Law Knowing Judge, will decide and I am not The Judge, just a little Lawyer Applying God's Diverse Laws to this issue.

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
There is nothing biblical about the doctrine since God never in fact gave to you(a gentile) or your JW church(a gentile group) are laws concerning blood to begin with. So please stop lying in the name of God. undecided

Kobojunkie you be Jew abi? Oversabi de worry you ni?
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Kobojunkie: 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2022
cornelboy:
Kobojunkie you be Jew abi? Oversabi de worry you ni?
I am a gentile just like you and so able to point out that silliness of your assertions in this. undecided
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Janosky: 8:45pm On Jan 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
LIAR.
Acts 15::6-9,28-29 , the injunction against blood is for both Jews & Gentiles.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Janosky: 8:47pm On Jan 18, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Just tell this forum that you have deleted Acts 15:28-29 from your Bible

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Janosky: 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Yes.
Very correct.
Dtruthspeaker:

Oga, your claim is NOT true.
There is no biblical nor scientific evidence for your claim.
First, there are several alternatives for blood transfusions, according to medical experts.
In this clime, most of our medical professionals already practice these alternative procedures.
Second, medical science frowns at the use of alcohol for treatment of cuts & wounds as does more harm than good.
Screenshots evidences.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Janosky: 9:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

What are the long term effects of a blood transfusion?

Purpose of review: Clinical research has identified blood transfusion as an independent risk factor for immediate and long-term adverse outcomes, including an increased risk of death, myocardial infarction, stroke, renal failure, infection and malignancy.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › ...
The silent risks of blood transfusion - PubMed

That medication comes with it's adverse outcomes.
Oga,Did you tell him?

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:34pm On Jan 18, 2022
cornelboy:
That's the battle i fought for almost two years!

They will always come to troll in your thread and they will not say anything tangible just to cause a distraction but after i've given all of them the INJECTION of truth they started avoiding me. Even when i comment on other threads they will stay clear of my mention.
Their intention isn't about passing any message but to stop you as a JW from commenting on what you know.
If you watch this people closely you will notice that they will not go after other religionists saying all sort of rubbish but once they're able to find out that you're one of Jehovah's Witnesses the battle begins! smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Kobojunkie: 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2022
cornelboy:
1. Bro read the first post again and see the illustration. If God sternly prohibited the drinking or eating of blood in any form, don't you think it's logical to abstain from blood transfusion?

2. The reason I made the post is to show people that JWs practice of abstaining from blood transfusion is not evil but rather a biblical concept and they shouldn't condemn them.

3. JWs are not like Roman Catholics who distorted God's Truth, they brought many false doctrine like Trinity, immortal soul, hell fire et al.
Christian denominations (including your church) today are product of the Catholic church which is said to be the mother of all church.
1. Again, God never prohibited the eating or drinking of blood for those who are of the Kingdom of God - jews and Gentiles alike - so your argument is moot. undecided

2. The JW practice of abstaining from blood transfusion is indeed sinful and evil because this churches this rule of there's in the name of God when God never gave such laws or statues to anyone in the Kingdom of God to begin with. undecided

3. JW churches are exactly like the Catholic church since they both distort and weave their ideas to decieve people in the name of God. Like the Catholic church doctrines and traditions, all of the JW doctrines and traditions are of men, Lies, that have absolutely nothing to do with God's Truth. undecided

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 4:52am On Jan 19, 2022
The doctrines you hold on to Trinity, hell fire immortal soul, where did you get them, were they not from the Catholic church?

JWs from time were studying the Bible to find God's Truth and their doctrines changed from time to time the more they study the Bible.
They don't don't participate in politics because they only believe in God's kingdom. Cos Jesus wasn't political too but warned that "his kingdom is not of this world. Did Jesus need to command us not to join politics before we know it is not right? Did the apostles in any form of politics? Or the Early church?
They don't also joined the military or engage in war. They are only devoted and loyal God's kingdom.

Kobojunkie:
1. Again, God never prohibited the eating or drinking of blood for those who are of the Kingdom of God - jews and Gentiles alike - so your argument is moot. undecided

2. The JW practice of abstaining from blood transfusion is indeed sinful and evil because this churches this rule of there's in the name of God when God never gave such laws or statues to anyone in the Kingdom of God to begin with. undecided

3. JW churches are exactly like the Catholic church since they both distort and weave their ideas to decieve people in the name of God. Like the Catholic church doctrines and traditions, all of the JW doctrines and traditions are of men, Lies, that have absolutely nothing to do with God's Truth. undecided
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 5:04am On Jan 19, 2022
Thanks I accept that I'm silly. The giving of tithes and offerings, which people did God gave the law to Jews or gentiles?
If your answer is Jews, why do you(gentiles) pay tithes today?

The question is; as gentiles should we discard all God's rules in the Torah (OT)?

Kobojunkie:
I am a gentile just like you and so able to point out that silliness of your assertions in this. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply)

Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram / Have You Ever Considered Paying Tithes To Those Who Need Help? / I’ll Query Any Pastor Who Hosts Comedians In Church — Assemblies Of God Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.