Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? - Religion (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (77170 Views)

Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 11, 2018
haywizzy007:
DISFELLOWSHIPED...Lool
He's carrying everything on his head as if there is nobody to whom he must be subjected amongst mortals like himself, whereas when those ones come to him in uniforms he'll be shivering and start following orders but he despises those who follows orders that's based on mutual agreement and trust! Please join me in saying "thank you" to Jehovah.Who gave him rules the he must brush his teeth, wash his clothes, put on clothes and shoes, comb his hair, live in houses,write applications for jobs, speak in foreign language and so on? Are all of these not human settings? Why must he follow such if he's not ready to allow others used his brains for him? It's just getting along with others globally under an organized setting that's wrong! Walahi being disfellowshiped is very very close to madness. embarassed embarassed embarassed Romans 1:18-22
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 10:46am On Jun 11, 2018
Riofidelio:
He's carrying everything on his head as if there is nobody to whom he must be subjected amongst mortals like himself, whereas when those ones come to him in uniforms he'll be shivering and start following orders but he despises those who follows orders that's based on mutual agreement and trust! Please join me in saying "thank you" to Jehovah.Who gave him rules the he must brush his teeth, wash his clothes, put on clothes and shoes, comb his hair, live in houses,write applications for jobs, speak in foreign language and so on? Are all of these not human settings? Why must he follow such if he's not ready to allow others used his brains for him? It's just getting along with others globally under an organized setting that's wrong! Walahi being disfellowshiped is very very close to madness. embarassed embarassed embarassed Romans 1:18-22

Buhaha. See somebody that says he is normal. Someone that has said that people who don't believe in an ever changing organization will perish when his God comes. Lol. If you were normal you won't be thinking of people dying because they don't belong to watchtower organization. What's more madness than this one. You are a psychopath.

You guys are just afraid of disfellowshipped people that's why you say they are mental.

Someone that doesn't believe a god will come slaughter all non jws because they refused to join watchtower organization is now mad? This is hilarious.

Someone that doesn't believe that jws god will come to murder over 8 billion people so that 8 million people will inherit earth has become mad right? This cracked me up.

I heard that the Watchtower predicts that billions will die at Armageddon. If laid side by side, the corpses would reach the moon 7 times … and growing. They even know how much dead bodies. Your new system will so stink and all of you will suffer from post traumatic stress disorder and depression.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by haywizzy007(m): 11:27am On Jun 11, 2018
Riofidelio:
Anger, bitterness and frustration is written all over him, he can no longer think clearly like a normal human..
For him to jumps start, all you need to do is to mention the name 'Jehovah'...anyone can give it a trial

May i never leave Jehovah and His people.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 11, 2018
haywizzy007:
Anger, bitterness and frustration is written all over him, he can no longer think clearly like a normal human..
For him to jumps start, all you need to do is to mention the name 'Jehovah'...anyone can give it a trial

Amen! Amen!! Amen!!! in Jesus name. Agape my brother.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
haywizzy007:

So you guys think you are Normal people? I no fit laff. The earlier you begin to see that the world is full of good, kind and happy people the better for you.
This is so hilarious. So you consider yourself a normal person? Rotflol
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by OneJ: 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Clap for yourself. Because I pointed out the lies your organization has been tells for over 140years I am now all those things you call? Lol
Acts2:42-47
42 They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. 43 Everyone was filled with awe at the many wonders and signs performed by the apostles. 44 All the believers were together and had everything in common. 45 They sold property and possessions to give to anyone who had need. 46 Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, 47 praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.

You did not see what the believers did before and after verse 44?
You decided to single out one verse and turn a blind eye to the rest verses. The same believers sold their property and gave it to people in need amongst them. You guys don't do this. Therefore you have nothing in common.
They devoted themselves to teaching, fellowshipping breaking of bread and prayers together. Do you do this? No

So why are you so fixated on only verse 44 when you don't do the rest?

In acts 15 you did not see where Paul and Barnabas had disagreement and went their separate ways?
You are so funny. You couldn't provide the Bible passage where they mentioned governing body.
I still they wait

If joining an organization really guarantees salvation the Ethiopian eunuch would have not happily gone his way after Philip explained the scriptures to him. He would have followed Phillip or rather joined his congregation.
You will pick out one or two verses from numerous verses in a chapter and turn a blind eye to these numerous verses.
Hairyrapunzel, did U actually read Acts2:42-47 & your comment attached to it ?(Abegi, read am again & again) . U just confirmed to Nairalanders , beyond any iota of doubt ,that your brain is nothing but poo.. IBERIBEISM of the highest order. ( Nairalanders ,are U seeing what I am saw ? (in Chief Zebrudaya's voice). Kai !!!!!! I
This is the obvious result of the toxic blend of anger ,bitterness, resentment & hatred for Jehovah's people & His holy name, that is firmly rooted in your heart.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 11, 2018
OneJ:

Hairyrapunzel, did U actually read Acts2:42-47 & your comment attached to it ?(Abegi, read am again & again) . U just confirmed to Nairalanders , beyond any iota of doubt ,that your brain is nothing but poo.. IBERIBEISM of the highest order. ( Nairalanders ,are U seeing what I am saw ? (in Chief Zebrudaya's voice). Kai !!!!!! I
This is the obvious result of the toxic blend of anger ,bitterness, resentment & hatred for Jehovah's people & His holy name, that is firmly rooted in your heart.
In fact i never understood the deeper meaning of what's recorded in the Bible book of Genesis 3 until now! where Jehovah told Satan "you will strike (the seed of the woman) in the heel but He will crush your head" Genesis 3:15 compared to Luke 10:18 and Revelations 12:11 Now i know that Satan is really going naughts due to the words Jehovah has put in the mouth of HIS servants! Isaiah 54:17
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 11, 2018
Instead of disturbing his brains, he supposed to wait until Satan is able to recruit billions against pure worship by then we would have completed our assignment to equip honesthearted ones before the great tribulations. That time i know that this disfellowshiped would be one hell of a hunter in search of Jehovah's people to kill! wink wink wink
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2018
Riofidelio:
In fact i never understood the deeper meaning of what's recorded in the Bible book of Genesis 3 until now! where Jehovah told Satan "you will strike (the seed of the woman) in the heel but He will crush your head" Genesis 3:15 compared to Luke 10:18 and Revelations 12:11 Now i know that Satan is really going naughts due to the words Jehovah has put in the mouth of HIS servants! Isaiah 54:17

See someone that said it's best to keep pedophilles and rapists in the family stating he is God's servant. I no fit laff. See wetin person when talk say e dey normal dey talk
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 9:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
Riofidelio:
Instead of disturbing his brains, he supposed to wait until Satan is able to recruit billions against pure worship by then we would have completed our assignment to equip honesthearted ones before the great tribulations. That time i know that this disfellowshiped would be one hell of a hunter in search of Jehovah's people to kill! wink wink wink
Now it's the disfellowshipped that wants to kill Jehovah's people? Your God is not going to slaughter the disfellowshipped along with non jws again? You said the disfellowshipped was going to perish before. What happened again?
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
Riofidelio:
If you like talk from here till your imaginary new system comes. You can't change the fact that your organization is a big fraud. You will live this life and die no Armageddon will come and that paradise earth you have been dreaming of will always remain a dream. You will still die of disappointment like your founding fathers and first set of governing body.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
OneJ:

You did not read where believer's broke bread, prayed and fellowshipped together? You did not see where believers sold their property and gave to those in need? What do you have to say about that? Or you have not read the Bible on your own? Or watchtower gb has not given you an explanation for those verses? Or gb hasn't given you the go ahead of those verses?

Jehovah's people that enjoy twisting the Bible to fit their toxic and weird views.
I love the toxic blend. You can't deceive me. You will pick one verse out from numerous verses and turn a blind eye to theses numerous verses. Believers had so man things in common and the Bible listed what they used to do together. I guess you guys don't do these things. You won't read your Bible on your own to get first hand gist it is to bring out one verse from a chapter of 47 verses to support that early Christians belonged to an organization. Therefore belonging to watchtower organization in this present century is right. Mtcheww
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
Satan succeeded in turning intelligent Spirit beings away from their official duties in heaven (stop having the same line of thought under an organized setting) Jude 6 This ones became demons having different mind and thoughts leading to the creation of different religious bodies with conflicting teachings and contradicting doctrines! But what about Jehovah's organization both in heaven and on earth? We know that there must be orderliness and this can't be achieved without an organized setting! Let those who have ears listen for their own good, different religions having different theories aren't worshipping the God who always set standards in ancient times that all HIS worshippers must adhere to,different theories is an evidence of different intelligent beings (demons)! wink wink wink
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 10:05pm On Jun 11, 2018
Riofidelio:
Satan succeeded in turning intelligent Spirit beings away from their official duties in heaven (stop having the same line of thought under an organized setting) Jude 6 This ones became demons having different mind and thoughts leading to the creation of different religious bodies with conflicting teachings and contradicting doctrines! But what about Jehovah's organization both in heaven and on earth? We know that there must be orderliness and this can't be achieved without an organized setting! Let those who have ears listen for their own good, different religions having different theories aren't worshipping the God who always set standards in ancient times that all HIS worshippers must adhere to,different theories is an evidence of different intelligent beings (demons)! wink wink wink

See pedophilles and rapists hider saying Satan is not using him. This is becoming more and more interesting.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by OneJ: 2:17am On Jun 12, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

You did not read where believer's broke bread, prayed and fellowshipped together? You did not see where believers sold their property and gave to those in need? What do you have to say about that? Or you have not read the Bible on your own? Or watchtower gb has not given you an explanation for those verses? Or gb hasn't given you the go ahead of those verses?

Jehovah's people that enjoy twisting the Bible to fit their toxic and weird views.
I love the toxic blend. You can't deceive me. You will pick one verse out from numerous verses and turn a blind eye to theses numerous verses. Believers had so man things in common and the Bible listed what they used to do together. I guess you guys don't do these things. You won't read your Bible on your own to get first hand gist it is to bring out one verse from a chapter of 47 verses to support that early Christians belonged to an organization. Therefore belonging to watchtower organization in this present century is right. Mtcheww
Hairy,U see your life? Acts2v42: they devoted themselves to the apostles teaching & fellowship..." V43. Everyone of them was filled with awe.. ". V44 "all the believers had everything in common..." . v45. "they sold their property to help the needy...." . v46: "they Continued to meet together.." v47"..the lord added to their number " (blessing them). Yet ,u lied on this thread that they (Jesus Christ's followers) were not organized.
Indeed your IBERIBEISM no get speedometer. walahi !!!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 12, 2018
OneJ:

Hairy,U see your life? Acts2v42: they devoted themselves to the apostles teaching & fellowship..." V43. Everyone of them was filled with awe.. ". V44 "all the believers had everything in common..." . v45. "they sold their property to help the needy...." . v46: "they Continued to meet together.." v47"..the lord added to their number " (blessing them). Yet ,u lied on this thread that they (Jesus Christ's followers) were not organized.
Thanks to Jehovah for giving US to key to knowledge and wisdom! Because there's just one thing Satan and his demons are fighting really hard to destroy "organization" why? Because it's when we're organized that we can come under one umbrella to think alike! What are the aims and objectives of any rebel group? Is it not to cause disorder? Nigeria is experiencing it today because in the North East West and South there are numerous rebel groups all just to destabilize the orderliness in the country,whereas each group head had the intention of gathering his own PERSONAL subjects just as demons creating different religious groups each to worship them according to the dos and donts of each demon! So instead of saying "let's reason together to know how pure worship should be" Isaiah 1:18 each religious group is just making adverts on social media(come for your miracles) to gather followers and at the same time criticizing the ONLY group going out for reasoning together. Matthew 10:3-25,28:19,20 Act 20:20 wink wink wink
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by achorladey: 9:16am On Jun 12, 2018
haywizzy007:
Very good! The God we serve does not change like shifting shadows, which means He still has an organization of people for pure Worship..True or False?
You only need to bring it out from the scriptures for me to see as it is stated explicitly. I will be willing and ready to answer True or False.
Are other religious denominations not part of the Jws community Christians? Yes/No
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by achorladey: 10:31am On Jun 12, 2018
Riofidelio:
I wonder what could be running down in your mind when you asked that question and quoting "Jeremiah 10:23".Of course i can't WISELY direct my own steps ALONE,that's why i needed to IDENTIFY God's arrangement to direct each person and mankind in general which still boils down to my conclusion "God's earthly organisation"! Through which God's people will be well organized do things orderly and by arrangements, encouraging one another to conform to the oneness in thoughts and actions! 1Corinthians 1:10,14:40,2Corinthians 13:11,1Peter 3:8 Philippians 2:2 compare to 3John 9,10. In true Christianity,there must be those taking the lead in readjusting and reproving erring ones! In the absence of these there is nothing like orderliness and that's what Satan is aiming to achieve.Please when you're quoting the scriptures, remember you're quoting not before those who aren't competent students of the Bible but before a Christian who is fully competent and completely equipped to handle God's word aright! Luke 4:9-12

Riofidelio: I wonder what could be running down in your mind when you asked that question and quoting "Jeremiah 10:23".Of course i can't WISELY direct my own steps ALONE,

Achorladey: This is true of every other person in the world. But we as Christians have the step of someone we can follow closely. 1 Peter 2:21-25. Don't forget Peter was handed the assignment of feeding Jesus sheep. John 21:15-17. But what did Peter himself said in 1 Peter 2:25. For "you were like sheep going astray," but now you have returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls.

Riodelfio: that's why i needed to IDENTIFY God's arrangement to direct each person and mankind in general which still boils down to my conclusion "God's earthly organisation"!

Achorladey: If you are looking for God's arrangements, can there be any arrangement greater than John 14:6 Hebrew 12:2 as we look intently at the chief agent and perfecter of our faith, Jesus, not an earthly organization (that err and admit mistakes in doctrine and organization direction).
As regards your statement "to my conclusion God's earthly organization" its not your conclusion per say, it is what someone somewhere coined and convinced you to believe but not backed or stated explicitly in the scriptures.

Riodelfio: Through which God's people will be well organized do things orderly and by arrangements, encouraging one another to conform to the oneness in thoughts and actions! 1Corinthians 1:10,14:40,2Corinthians 13:11,1Peter 3:8 Philippians 2:2 compare to 3John 9,10.

Achorladey: 3John 9,10 this goes to all Christians as individuals with the Jws community not an exception. When you "readjust" or "correct the understanding" of what you believe previously, what have you been doing back then? The community must have been practising sin. Isn't it?

Achorladey: All Christians are organized or built up into that one body. The body of christ. That body is not the Governing body known by the Jws community.
1 Cor 13:11 is directed to the Christian community as a whole and should be acted upon by all not to a specific organisation.

1 Peter 3:8,9 can be carried out outside the confines of an earthly organisation

Riodelfio: In true Christianity,there must be those taking the lead in readjusting and reproving erring ones! In the absence of these there is nothing like orderliness and that's what Satan is aiming to achieve.

Achorladey: Matthew 23:8 Christ is the only leader. Christ allowed fellow Christians to take the lead in numerous areas. Taking the lead did not equate to being a leader. In the quest to take the lead you certainly cannot become master over their faith because each Christian stand or fall at the beck and call of his "leader" or "master"-CHRIST. Concerning REPROVING, 2 Timothy 3:16,17 tells me the bible alone can do so. Organisation policies, decrees, judicial decisions will bring us to conflict with the law of the christ. After all the "law of the christ" is SUPERIOR.

Riodelfio: Please when you're quoting the scriptures, remember you're quoting not before those who aren't competent students of the Bible but before a Christian who is fully competent and completely equipped to handle God's word aright! Luke 4:9-12

Achorladey: How well do you under this.......... 2 Corinthians 10:12

Oh, don't worry; we wouldn't dare say that we are as wonderful as these other men who tell you how important they are! But they are only comparing themselves with each other, using themselves as the standard of measurement. How ignorant!

Not that we dare to classify or compare ourselves with some of those who are commending themselves. But when they measure themselves by one another and compare themselves with one another, they are without understanding.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by achorladey: 12:17pm On Jun 12, 2018
Riofidelio:
It's well understood that you don't want clarity in worship! But that's a weapon that has been rendered useless before Jehovah's witnesses because that's what those joining the organization are searching for.(PURE WORSHIP) Therefore we will never agree with you! YES i'm new in the organization because i got baptized in 2014 as one of Jehovah's witnesses but studied for 20 SOLID years with strong criticism and inquisition! So there's nothing your "spiritual brother" Hairy is saying that i'm not aware, i for my part just happened to be someone not easily convinced but when convinced it will take much more than the evidence to change my mind! Hairy on his part is clearly understood, he doesn't want anyone to have faith that's solid. Whereas God's servants know that there must be orderliness in worship so if you don't want it then go and join him perhaps with his newly found atheist family. Please you can call US anything you like but be rest assured that you're not worshipping our own God and those not worshipping HIM will SURELY perish! That's what is making Hairy to cry both day and night,though he knew the truth but he's prepared for Jehovah's judgment just like his spirit friends (demons) all they're looking for now is more people to drag down to destruction with them!

Riodelfio:It's well understood that you don't want clarity in worship!

Achorladey: James 1:26,27, John 14:6 John 4:24 What clarity do you crave apart from this? Must what is highlighted in those scriptures above be done under the confines of "Jehovah's organisation"

Just go to page 525 in the book "Proclaimers of God's Kingdom" published by Jehovah's witnesses let us see who have indeed lived up to James 1:27. Feel free to type out the first paragraph under the heading "These missionaries were different".

Riofidelio: But that's a weapon that has been rendered useless before Jehovah's witnesses because that's what those joining the organization are searching for.(PURE WORSHIP)Therefore we will never agree with you!

Achorladey: I don't know of the weapon you talked about. Regarding the PURE WORSHIP you crave John 14:6 tells me that Jehovah's witnesses believe to get to Jesus and then to the Father, you have to pass through an organization. James 1:27 tells me the JWs organisation are not the foremost religious body adhering to this.

Riofidelio: YES i'm new in the organization because i got baptized in 2014 as one of Jehovah's witnesses but studied for 20 SOLID years with strong criticism and inquisition!

Achorladey: Apostle Paul was grounded in Judaism far better alongside his peers. Yet he only need an encounter with Christ for the turnaround. He had an open mind. The way your conversation had been going so far tells me it the otherwise.

Riofidelio: So there's nothing your "spiritual brother" Hairy is saying that i'm not aware, i for my part just happened to be someone not easily convinced but when convinced it will take much more than the evidence to change my mind! Hairy on his part is clearly understood, he doesn't want anyone to have faith that's solid.

Achorladey: if you say "Hairy" is my spiritual brother, I agree. We might not necessarily agree on somethings or scriptural matters in the past which is true. But that doesn't negate his spirituality. I don't believe "Hairy" himself or herself wants others not to attain spirituality.

Riofidelio: Whereas God's servants know that there must be orderliness in worship

Achorladey: Highlight the order as set-up or arranged in the scriptures.

Riofidelio : so if you don't want it then go and join him perhaps with his newly found atheist family.

Achorladey: "Hairy's" comment does not seem like one who's an ATHEIST. We have freedom of association, the Jws organisation subscribe to that as well.

Riofidelio: Please you can call US anything you like but be rest assured that you're not worshipping our own God and those not worshipping HIM will SURELY perish!

Achorladey: I have not given any names to JWs community on this platform. As regards those PERISHING, it's meant for Jesus and his angels to decide Matthew 13: 38-40.

Riofidelio: That's what is making Hairy to cry both day and night,though he knew the truth but he's prepared for Jehovah's judgment just like his spirit friends (demons) all they're looking for now is more people to drag down to destruction with them!

Achorladey: That's what is making Riofidelio to cry both day and night, though he knew truth but he's prepared for Jehovah's judgment just like his spirit friends (demons) all they're looking for now is more people to drag down to destruction with them!

Achorladey: Judgemental approach is bad!!!!!
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by haywizzy007(m): 12:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
achorladey:

You only need to bring it out from the scriptures for me to see as it is stated explicitly. I will be willing and ready to answer True or False.
Are other religious denominations not part of the Jws community Christians? Yes/No
All i can say is that you are not being sincere..

You are just like a smoker who is asking where it is plainy written in the bible that smoking is a sin
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
achorladey:

There is nothing like "denomination" in the Bible,so the question is "how should we practice Christianity?" There were numerous religious groups in Israel during Jesus' day, what each group was expecting to hear from John or Jesus is "your religion is OK" in other to allow for DENOMINATIONS of religious groups claiming adherents to Mosaic laws. John's followers, Jesus' followers, Pharisees,Saddhucees,Scribes and numerous others are all claiming to be worshipping the God of Moses, but instead of John to welcome them he condemned all of them and encourage oneness of thought among his own followers. Moreover John told his own followers to go and join Jesus' group if they truly want salvation(John 1:35,36, 3:25-30) whereas other groups formed alliance to exterminate Jesus and His followers! Act 12:1-3,14:19 Well if you're willing to know "JWs are the only Christians including those studying the Bible with US to know EXACTLY what Jesus taught" Matthew 28:19,20 Malachi prophesied that in the last days there will be a sign to IDENTIFY Worshipers of the God of Israel (a group known for always discussing with their neighbors about how to please God)Malachi 3:16-18
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 12, 2018
Apollo could become a Christian ONLY if he agrees with the teachings of the Apostles despite knowing so much about the Christ from John the Baptist.So if Apollo rejects this order he'll never be accepted by the Lord as a Christian! Act. 18:24-28 Therefore every Christian must subject himself to the teaching of the apostles,please that's the procedure otherwise you're ON YOUR OWN! Act 2:42
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by achorladey: 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
Riofidelio:
There is nothing like "denomination" in the Bible,so the question is "how should we practice Christianity?" There were numerous religious groups in Israel during Jesus' day, what each group was expecting to hear from John or Jesus is "your religion is OK" in other to allow for DENOMINATIONS of religious groups claiming adherents to Mosaic laws. John's followers, Jesus' followers, Pharisees,Saddhucees,Scribes and numerous others are all claiming to be worshipping the God of Moses, but instead of John to welcome them he condemned all of them and encourage oneness of thought among his own followers. Moreover John told his own followers to go and join Jesus' group if they truly want salvation(John 1:35,36, 3:25-30) whereas other groups formed alliance to exterminate Jesus and His followers! Act 12:1-3,14:19 Well if you're willing to know "JWs are the only Christians including those studying the Bible with US to know EXACTLY what Jesus taught" Matthew 28:19,20 Malachi prophesied that in the last days there will be a sign to IDENTIFY Worshipers of the God of Israel (a group known for always discussing with their neighbors about how to please God)Malachi 3:16-18

Riodelfio: There is nothing like "denomination" in the Bible,

Achorladey: That might be correct obviously have not done any research on the term itself. The term "denominations" came up like many other terms peddled around and used in the Christian community today. Numerous of them not found explicitly in the scriptures. You know them I don't need to highlight them here.

Riofidelio: so the question is "how should we practice Christianity?"

Achorladey: Someone has left you a model to follow 1Peter 2:21-25 but you are willing to follow one set up by men. The one such men tagged "Jehovah's Organization".

Riodelfio: There were numerous religious groups in Israel during Jesus' day, what each group was expecting to hear from John or Jesus is "your religion is OK" in other to allow for DENOMINATIONS of religious groups claiming adherents to Mosaic laws. John's followers, Jesus' followers, Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and numerous others are all claiming to be worshipping the God of Moses, but instead of John to welcome them he condemned all of them and encourage oneness of thought among his own followers. Moreover John told his own followers to go and join Jesus' group if they truly want salvation(John 1:35,36, 3:25-30)

Achorladey: Here you are raising the JWs and their organisation above every other Christian community even giving yourselves pass mark. You too follow Jesus for salvation John 14:6
Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved." Acts 4:2 Jehovah's organisation not mentioned in that scripture above.

Riodelfio: whereas other groups formed alliance to exterminate Jesus and His followers! Act 12:1-3,14:19

Achorladey: I only hope you are not among those tearing down the works of the Lord.

Riofidelio: Well if you're willing to know "JWs are the only Christians including those studying the Bible with US to know EXACTLY what Jesus taught" Matthew 28:19,20 Malachi prophesied that in the last days there will be a sign to IDENTIFY Worshipers of the God of Israel (a group known for always discussing with their neighbors about how to please God)Malachi 3:16-18

Achorladey: Same can be said or every other religious denominations in the Christian community can lay claim to your last statement.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
achorladey:

Riodelfio: There is nothing like "denomination" in the Bible,

Achorladey: That might be correct obviously have not done any research on the term itself. The term "denominations" came up like many other terms peddled around and used in the Christian community today. Numerous of them not found explicitly in the scriptures. You know them I don't need to highlight them here.

Riofidelio: so the question is "how should we practice Christianity?"

Achorladey: Someone has left you a model to follow 1Peter 2:21-25 but you are willing to follow one set up by men. The one such men tagged "Jehovah's Organization".

Riodelfio: There were numerous religious groups in Israel during Jesus' day, what each group was expecting to hear from John or Jesus is "your religion is OK" in other to allow for DENOMINATIONS of religious groups claiming adherents to Mosaic laws. John's followers, Jesus' followers, Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and numerous others are all claiming to be worshipping the God of Moses, but instead of John to welcome them he condemned all of them and encourage oneness of thought among his own followers. Moreover John told his own followers to go and join Jesus' group if they truly want salvation(John 1:35,36, 3:25-30)

Achorladey: Here you are raising the JWs and their organisation above every other Christian community even giving yourselves pass mark. You too follow Jesus for salvation John 14:6
Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved." Acts 4:2 Jehovah's organisation not mentioned in that scripture above.

Riodelfio: whereas other groups formed alliance to exterminate Jesus and His followers! Act 12:1-3,14:19

Achorladey: I only hope you are not among those tearing down the works of the Lord.

Riofidelio: Well if you're willing to know "JWs are the only Christians including those studying the Bible with US to know EXACTLY what Jesus taught" Matthew 28:19,20 Malachi prophesied that in the last days there will be a sign to IDENTIFY Worshipers of the God of Israel (a group known for always discussing with their neighbors about how to please God)Malachi 3:16-18

Achorladey: Same can be said or every other religious denominations in the Christian community can lay claim to your last statement.
We aren't friends of the world so we don't care how they feel, if they're not ready to allow for cross examination to ascertain the truth about Christianity they are not worshipping our own God period! James 4:4,7,8 Jesus and His followers were hated simply because they won't accept all wind of teaching just to receive smiles(Ephesians 4:13-15) we'll tell you exactly how Christianity ought to be and if you disagree we'll allow you to present what you know for certain as Christianity but if you're indecisive then we'll take you for an agent of the devil. Matthew 16:23 Sorry my friend God is not a lover of disorder! Satan is the comptroller general of the Earth(1John 5:19) so majority of mankind are been carried away at the snap of his fingers,Christians aren't under obligation to agree with their religious inclinations because we know the origin of falsehood and diversity in religion!
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by achorladey: 3:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
Riofidelio:
We aren't friends of the world so we don't care how they feel, if they're not ready to allow for cross examination to ascertain the truth about Christianity they are not worshipping our own God period! James 4:4,7,8 Jesus and His followers were hated simply because they won't accept all wind of teaching just to receive smiles(Ephesians 4:13-15) we'll tell you exactly how Christianity ought to be and if you disagree we'll allow you to present what you know for certain as Christianity but if you're indecisive then we'll take you for an agent of the devil. Matthew 16:23 Sorry my friend God is not a lover of disorder! Satan is the comptroller general of the Earth(1John 5:19) so majority of mankind are been carried away at the snap of his fingers,Christians aren't under obligation to agree with their religious inclinations because we know the origin of falsehood and diversity in religion!

Riofidelio: We aren't friends of the world so we don't care how they feel, if they're not ready to allow for cross examination to ascertain the truth about Christianity they are not worshipping our own God period! James 4:4,7,8.

Achorladey: other religious denominations will tell you same. They too will say they are no friends of the world. Cross examination on "present truth", "past truth" or future truth". Which one among the lot.

Riofidelio: Jesus and His followers
were hated simply because they won't accept all wind of teaching just to receive smiles(Ephesians 4:13-15)

Achorladey: other religious denominations can comfortably say this as well it is not redtricted to the Jws alone.

Riofidelio: we'll tell you exactly how Christianity ought to be and if you disagree we'll allow you to present what you know for certain as Christianity but if you're indecisive then we'll take you for an agent of the devil. Matthew 16:23

Achorladey: The bible will tell us how christianity ought to be practiced. Matthew 16:23 Peter is definitely an agent of the Devil according to "Riofidelio". You even have the authority to call a disciple of christ agent of the devil. Judgemental approach no good ooooooo.

Riofidelio: Sorry my friend God is not a lover of disorder! Satan is the comptroller general of the Earth(1John 5:19)

Achorladey: AGREED

Riofidelio: so majority of mankind are been carried away at the snap of his fingers,

Achorladey: Satan has power to do so.

Riofidelio: Christians aren't under obligation to agree with their religious inclinations

Achorladey: christians are to use the bible as guide in their christian life

Riofidelio: because we know the origin of falsehood and diversity in religion!

Achorladey: we all do but many will not admit
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 4:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
OneJ:

Is it only apostle's teaching you saw there? What about fellowship, prayer and breaking bread together? What about the part that they sold their property and shared the proceeds among the ones that were in need? It's like you just cherry pick. Pick one then turn a blind eye to the rest. Lol

You do something in common with others doesnt make you guys organized and doesn't make your group an organization.
That you are united in one mind doesn't mean you guys organized and that a group is organized doesn't mean they are united in one mind. That a group is organized doesn't make the group an organization.

You tried to twist the the bible by wanting to justify your stance on salvation being guaranteed by joining watchtower organization. You tried to prove the early Christians were organized and tried to prove that governing body was mentioned in the Bible when non of it was ever mentioned.

I pointed out verses where they had disputes amongst the early Christians. Some even had Pharisaical values. Paul and Barnabas had disagreement and went their separate way. The church in Corinth too had dispute about who to follow.
The Ethiopian eunuch happily went on his way after Phillip explained the bible to him. The berean Christians even had to check the scriptures every day to see if what Paul taught them was true. No one was criticized or punished for having a view different from that of the apostles. They weren't zombies or robots.
Nowhere in the Bible did they say joining the congregations guarantees salvation or doing things in common or having a united mind guaranteed salvation.

The word "Jehovah's earthly organization" was first used in watchtower magazines and it was coined by watchtower organization's rulers.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
achorladey:

Riofidelio: We aren't friends of the world so we don't care how they feel, if they're not ready to allow for cross examination to ascertain the truth about Christianity they are not worshipping our own God period! James 4:4,7,8.

Achorladey: other religious denominations will tell you same. They too will say they are no friends of the world. Cross examination on "present truth", "past truth" or future truth". Which one among the lot.

Riofidelio: Jesus and His followers
were hated simply because they won't accept all wind of teaching just to receive smiles(Ephesians 4:13-15)

Achorladey: other religious denominations can comfortably say this as well it is not redtricted to the Jws alone.

Riofidelio: we'll tell you exactly how Christianity ought to be and if you disagree we'll allow you to present what you know for certain as Christianity but if you're indecisive then we'll take you for an agent of the devil. Matthew 16:23

Achorladey: The bible will tell us how christianity ought to be practiced. Matthew 16:23 Peter is definitely an agent of the Devil according to "Riofidelio". You even have the authority to call a disciple of christ agent of the devil. Judgemental approach no good ooooooo.

Riofidelio: Sorry my friend God is not a lover of disorder! Satan is the comptroller general of the Earth(1John 5:19)

Achorladey: AGREED

Riofidelio: so majority of mankind are been carried away at the snap of his fingers,

Achorladey: Satan has power to do so.

Riofidelio: Christians aren't under obligation to agree with their religious inclinations

Achorladey: christians are to use the bible as guide in their christian life

Riofidelio: because we know the origin of falsehood and diversity in religion!

Achorladey: we all do but many will not admit
If you don't understand the scriptures, try to listen and learn from those that can help you out. YES! at the time Jesus called Peter "Devil" He is DIRECTLY saying Satan has gotten Peter's mind under control so for Peter to regain God's approval he must change his thoughts! Disfellowshiped you are.So go and worship amongst those with whom you're pleased,forget about Jehovah's witnesses because we're not your type. farewell!
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by OneJ: 11:05pm On Jun 12, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Is it only apostle's teaching you saw there? What about fellowship, prayer and breaking bread together? What about the part that they sold their property and shared the proceeds among the ones that were in need? It's like you just cherry pick. Pick one then turn a blind eye to the rest. Lol

You do something in common with others doesnt make you guys organized and doesn't make your group an organization.
That you are united in one mind doesn't mean you guys organized and that a group is organized doesn't mean they are united in one mind. That a group is organized doesn't make the group an organization.

You tried to twist the the bible by wanting to justify your stance on salvation being guaranteed by joining watchtower organization. You tried to prove the early Christians were organized and tried to prove that governing body was mentioned in the Bible when non of it was ever mentioned.

I pointed out verses where they had disputes amongst the early Christians. Some even had Pharisaical values. Paul and Barnabas had disagreement and went their separate way. The church in Corinth too had dispute about who to follow.
The Ethiopian eunuch happily went on his way after Phillip explained the bible to him. The berean Christians even had to check the scriptures every day to see if what Paul taught them was true. No one was criticized or punished for having a view different from that of the apostles. They weren't zombies or robots.
Nowhere in the Bible did they say joining the congregations guarantees salvation or doing things in common or having a united mind guaranteed salvation.

The word "Jehovah's earthly organization" was first used in watchtower magazines and it was coined by watchtower organization's rulers.

In your own words ," Is it only apostles teaching u saw there? what about fellowship, prayer & breaking of bread together?.... ". Hairyranpunzel , pls ask kindergarten pupils to explain to U the meaning of what u typed above. It's obvious that U are high on something.... No wonder,"your IBERIBEISM no get speedometer" !
Everyone can see through your deceit,bigotry & serial lies on this thread. Si eba puo osiso.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Hairyrapunzel: 12:54am On Jun 13, 2018
OneJ:

In your own words ," Is it only apostles teaching u saw there? what about fellowship, prayer & breaking of bread together?.... ". Hairyranpunzel , pls ask kindergarten pupils to explain to U the meaning of what u typed above. It's obvious that U are high on something.... No wonder,"your IBERIBEISM no get speedometer" !
Everyone can see through your deceit,bigotry & serial lies on this thread. Si eba puo osiso.

It's like you are on the kindergarten level. Lol. Abeg where in the Bible did they say you can only be saved by doing things in common or by having a united mind? Abi no passage like that in the Bible?
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 13, 2018
In the first century many left pure worship (John 6:66,1John 2:19) This ones are indecisive so they stopped following Jehovah's EVER MOVING CHARIOT(Ezekiel 1:4-21 compared to Revelations 14:4) Because they're not decisive and their minds are still filled with disgusting things they complains BITTERLY whenever the chariot moves from the point they knew it was standing. Why are they complaining? Because their minds are still looking at the things behind(Luke 9:62,17:32) So because they're not intently focusing on the MOVING chariot,they are provoked whenever the chariot moves away with millions of people holding firm their respective positions! "Why must there be PAST, PRESENT and FUTURE truth?" they asks, meaning "why must we change operations?" Well those rightly disposed for everlasting life(Act 13:48)will continue to say to Jehovah's organization "we will go with you people {wherever the lamb is leading you (Revelations 14:4)}because we have heard that the true God is with you people" Zechariah 8:23 We call them Apostates(1John 2:18,19) because nobody is driving them away from God's organization but their own wicked hearts so for them not to pollute obedient ones we give them a SPIRITUAL tag "Disfellowshiped"
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by enimooko: 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
Riofidelio:
Eni to moo koitiikoo! It's obvious you are another Nathaniel in the making in whose heart "there's no deceit" John 1:47. We all have hearts so allow each person to decide within himself/herself what's next to do,Jehovah ONLY sent US to make the presentations,it's not due to your righteousness that you're able to discern and "perceive" what billions can't see. Psalms 115:4-8 Remember the good news is mainly for those who are rightly disposed for everlasting life. Act 13:47,48 Jesus wasn't cracking jokes when He said "my sheep knows my voice"(John 10:27) So don't bother whether men reason with you or they "stylishly" excused themselves,you just do what Jesus commanded(Matthew 10:3-22,24:14,28:19,20) to make sure your hands are clean from the blood of all men. Ezekiel 3:17-21 Compare to Act 20:26 Agape my brother!
Eni to moo koitiikoo! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2018
enimooko:
Eni to moo koitiikoo! grin grin grin grin grin
Nobody knew Nathaniel's heart until Jesus who could read hearts met Nathaniel and said about him "See a real (Spiritual)Israelite in whom there is no deceit" So my brother you were typing with such spirit.wink wink wink Ágape!

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group / Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion / Winners Chapel Members' Houses In Oyedepo's Canaancity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 182
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.