Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Journey Of A Bachelor - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Journey Of A Bachelor (626 Views)

The Journey Of The Unknown 18+ / Unfailing: Experiential Journey Of The Efficacy Of God’s Words For Launch Today / Short Story: A Journey Of No Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Journey Of A Bachelor by Charlesdonald(m): 7:40am On Apr 12, 2018
THE JOURNEY OF A BACHELOR by Charlesdonald O Freeman

Episode 1

When you ask them how far too many times, they scold you for been too caring, when you don't then you are too rigid and over serious.

When they are sick you carry them all along. The more the sickness get deeper the more you felt the sickness should have been shared between you both, but when they get better they push you away and you now fall sick they act like they don't know you

When they have problems they meet you because they know you must surely have a distinct answer or solution, they persuade you until you say something or do something but you have a problem they give you a deaf ear, they expect you to have solution to all your problem or are you not a man again

They say we are childish, that we don't know what relationship is all about.they say we are immature and have not yet known what it takes to take care of them.

They break our hearts and Pierce nails inside and still they smile and say I have done nothing to him, he is just a poor young boy.

What have we done to be treated this way? But each time I ask this question I get a rowdy reply "ALL MEN ARE THE SAME " and I also gave my own verdict "ALL WOMEN ARE THE SAME".i think I am more confused now, if everyone is the same then why are the indifferences occurring. Welcome to a world were the accused is always wrong and the accuser is always right

The truth still remains that the JOURNEY OF A BACHELOR is so rough and tough and we think the only way out is marriage,but I guess this will be just another reasoning mistake

© Charlesdonald Freeman

link:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2006516449673178&id=1734213616903464
Re: Journey Of A Bachelor by Charlesdonald(m): 9:27am On May 09, 2018
THE JOURNEY OF A BACHELOR
Episode 2
by Charlesdonald O Freeman
So it is time for me to get married but it seems like there is no one in line for me. I would have loved to marry Kate, she has all the description and qualification I have ever wanted. Any time I see her I know deep down me that this girl is just what I need but the truth remains that she don't love me, she said we are better of friends that am like a brother to her. I know about a guy called Paul whom she loved so much but Paul has a fiance, I don't know why she is still forcing her self on that boy. I call her every day to ask about her well been but she had never for once call me to know how am doing but nevertheless I think we are still friends though. I over heard her telling her friends how tough Paul is, that she's only the one calling and checking on him but Paul don't, that each time she asked to know why she get a reply "I am always busy". I don't just know why she can't leave that guy for somebody serious
I have a female friend called Rita, oh my God this girl call me more than twice a day. She call to know when am off for work, she also call to know when am back home. Some times she even call to make sure I eat and take a shower before going to bed at night. My friends once told me to consider this Rita for a wife but I laughed. One may ask why I laughed? But the answer is, in as much that Rita has all the qualities of a wife material but she is physically not what I want. She is loving and caring that's true and that is why I took her like a sister.
Tunde my main guy told me that Rita confined in him that she love me but is like I don't have any feelings for her at all. I looked at Tunde eye ball to eye ball and I said to him,my guy;Rita is like a sister to me I can't marry her and beside you know I love Kate so much and I can't place Rita above her.
I know right inside me that tunde is viewing me as boy with stupid attitude, but I told him that Kate is who I want in my life that Rita is like a sister to me. I told him that I have a believe that one day that Kate will turn out to love me better and I will marry her, on that day of our wedding that he would be my best man. But I think there is a very big problem here because the same thing am thinking towards Kate is the same thing Rita is thinking towards me,so the question now remains: who will change for who?
Some times life become so complicated that you can't just do any thing but to wonder how man exists with so much desires, wants,qualifications and behaviors. To be a complete man is not a day job especially as a single boy and the truth still remains that the JOURNEY OF A BACHELOR is so rough and tough and we think we should just maintain a close minds and feelings, But that is another impossible mission
© Charlesdonald Freeman

Cc: Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Be Like The Sun / Until I Met You - Episode 15 / Can You Do Worse Than These Horrible First Sentences Of Awful Imaginary Novels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.