Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

The Relationship Between Religion And Science - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Relationship Between Religion And Science (6869 Views)

How Would The World Be If There Wasn't Any Religion? Your Opinions? / What Makes Islam The True Religion And Not Others? / Hijab, Qur'an, Law, And Religion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Relationship Between Religion And Science by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:40am On Apr 12, 2018
Areas of knowledge are represented in the two worlds of the seen and the unseen, or the physical world and the metaphysical world. Man uses all the available tools and methods in his search for knowledge, including innovations and devices which expand the scope of his senses' perception. It is unquestionably known that senses have limited capabilities. Man has been working to promote these capacities by the aid of scientific devices which helped to expand the scope of his senses' perception. Nevertheless, his knowledge remains limited to the capabilities of these devices, which are also necessarily limited. Consequently, human knowledge – which is obtained through senses and devices – remains limited with regard to the seen world and constitutes a small portion of overall knowledge. That is because the area where man lives as well as the areas he has managed to discover in our solar galaxy represent only a drop in a huge sea.

The knowledge man obtains in the physical world depends on the methodology of knowledge through the senses, which is governed by time and place within the framework of what is possible.

As for the world of the unseen, man's knowledge in this regard depends on authentic reports which come from a source that has absolute knowledge, and which exceeds the limitedness of the senses and goes beyond the limits of time and place. This source is Allah Almighty.

Man's knowledge in the physical world is his seeking to discover the norms of Allah in His creation. Consequently, a certain scientific fact can never contradict a certain religious fact for both of them come from Allah Almighty. These are His signs in the horizons, and those are His signs in the revelation. Allah Almighty says (what means):

•{We will show them Our signs in the horizons and within themselves until it becomes clear to them that it is the truth. But is it not sufficient concerning your Lord that He is, over all things, a Witness?} [Quran 41: 53]

•{And those who have been given knowledge see that what is revealed to you from your Lord is the truth, and it guides to the path of the Exalted in Might, the Praiseworthy.} [Quran 34: 6]

http://islamweb.com/en/article/214696/the-relationship-between-religion-and-science

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Relationship Between Religion And Science by HighQue007: 9:37am On Apr 13, 2018
ok

1 Like

Re: The Relationship Between Religion And Science by prettylathey(f): 9:43am On Apr 13, 2018
true talk
Re: The Relationship Between Religion And Science by Jh0wsef(m): 9:54am On Apr 13, 2018
So I have to denounce Christianity to comment on an Islam thread. lol.

I think Islam is the eight "wonder" of the world.

Rubbish

Modified; Please you people should remove that rubbish swear for my profile

10 Likes

Re: The Relationship Between Religion And Science by DKJaleel: 10:29am On Apr 13, 2018
Man's knowledge in the physical world is his seeking to discover the norms of Allah in His creation. Consequently, a certain scientific fact can never contradict a certain religious fact for both of them come from Allah Almighty. These are His signs in the horizons, and those are His signs in the revelation. Allah Almighty says (what means):

It clearly shows that the author of this article is still stuck in the minus-12th century. Almighty Allah is using his right hand to fight his left hand.

The fact is that science and religion are two parallel lines that can never meet, and where archaic people try to create a meeting point, it's ways a point of contradiction.

But it's 'commendable' Islam knows this and they try as much as possible to be modern, twisting verses to suit this premise.

There's no relationship between science and religion. One is based on common sense and observations while the other is based on wishful thinking..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Relationship Between Religion And Science by ollah2: 10:38am On Apr 13, 2018
Zane2point4:
So if you're not a muslim you can't comment here, you guys are the problem of this world, extreme in everything ,hypocrite in anything..

Seun i dont give a fucck about you and ur muslim policy.
I have been a registered member since 2009 so if you like ban me i will gladly move to reddit or QUORA.

Reddit and Quora wouldn't even approve your profile because only smart asses exist there. If you have an atom of sense, you would know se.un owns NL and makes the rules. If he decides to do this, how is it the problems of the Muslims? Why are you attacking them? Doesn't that show how much of a bigot and hypocrite you are?

How are Muslims the world problems? Let's discuss about this and watch your ass been beaten like a Cherokee drum

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Relationship Between Religion And Science by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 13, 2018
Ya Allah forgive them for they know not what they do.

1 Like

Re: The Relationship Between Religion And Science by ollah2: 10:41am On Apr 13, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
this is the highest level of tribalistic hypocrisy i have ever seen in my entire life and coming from the owner of nairaland himself. Seun please explain why there is
the need to swear an oath before
commenting on Islamic threads
whereas every tom deek and harry
can comment on christian threads? you muslims are the major problem nigeria is facing today. i wish an epidemic disease would come quickly and wipe you all muslims and your stu.pid violent allah from the face of this universe. please remove that nonsense rubbish you extremist and terrorist muslims put on my profile, i clicked that option by mistake. I dont have any business with you muslims or your stu.pid violent non-existent god you call allah.I have to deny my own God just to comment on this thread. imagine the level of illiteracy. y'all need to be enlightened. the world outside is moving fast, move with it! Rubbish violent hypocrites. KEEP WALLOWING IN DARKNESS AND IGNORANCE
*MODERATOR IF YOU LIKE YOU CAN BAN ME. I HAVE MADE MY POINTS CLEAR

The highest level of hypocrisy and bigotry lives in the lives of you Christians. Muslims make threads and usually hit FP on Fridays but you are always there to derail it. When Chrisitians threads hit FP on Sundays, how often do you see those "Tom and Harry" derailing it. The day you kill the bigotry, hypocrisy and hatred in you is the day the oath will be removed.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Relationship Between Religion And Science by Justice629(m): 12:56pm On Apr 13, 2018
I mistakenly clicked on the islam acceptance button, please kindly remove me from this group cause from now to eternity Jesus Christ remains my One and only Lord and the King of kings.
He sacrificed is life for my sake and so i will never let go of him for he is the way the truth and life and no one gets to the father/God but only through Jesus Christ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Relationship Between Religion And Science by Zane2point4(m): 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2018
ollah2:

Reddit and Quora wouldn't even approve your profile because only smart asses exist there. If you have an atom of sense, you would know se.un owns NL and makes the rules. If he decides to do this, how is it the problems of the Muslims? Why are you attacking them? Doesn't that show how much of a bigot and hypocrite you are?

How are Muslims the world problems? Let's discuss about this and watch your ass been beaten like a Cherokee drum

Nigga if you look my profile you will know am not hungry, am very ok, now run along you stupiid monster.
Re: The Relationship Between Religion And Science by ollah2: 1:41pm On Apr 13, 2018
Zane2point4:

Nigga if you look my profile you will know am not hungry, am very ok, now run along you stupiid monster.

You are a dunce. Who said you were hungry and btw, NL profiles are the criteria to know ones worth?
Re: The Relationship Between Religion And Science by ollah2: 1:43pm On Apr 13, 2018
Justice629:
I mistakenly clicked on the islam acceptance button, please kindly remove me from this group cause from now to eternity Jesus Christ remains my One and only Lord and the King of kings.
He sacrificed is life for my sake and so i will never let go of him for he is the way the truth and life and no one gets to the father/God but only through Jesus Christ

How contradictory can you be?

Jesus is the king of kings
Yet he the way to Father/God

So there are two kings in the kingdom

Bravo!

2 Likes

Re: The Relationship Between Religion And Science by bellocity(m): 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2018
Allahu Akhbar....Islam is a religion of peace

Most Christian behave not according to the biblical teach
Re: The Relationship Between Religion And Science by Yian1(m): 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2018
May God be with you Ollah. If we could get more of people like you on this Forum, maybe the non-believers can know the Truth. Pls don't stop the Jihad and the calling into Religion of Peace. Jazaakum Allah khaeron jazaaha.
Re: The Relationship Between Religion And Science by Blakjewelry(m): 10:39pm On Apr 13, 2018
I am not here to derail this thread but nothing pisses me off than seeing people compare to religion. You can can only see the truth when you get out of the system.

(1) (Reply)

Quotes Of Famous Muslims Against Terrorism / Ramadan Quranic Project / A Must Read- Atrocities Of ISIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.