Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Learning The Religion And Bridging The Gap - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Learning The Religion And Bridging The Gap (137 Views)

Help A Sister Remain Steadfast Upon The Religion!!! / The Relationship Between Religion And Science / Is Islam The Religion Of Peace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learning The Religion And Bridging The Gap by Shidda: 5:46pm On Mar 25, 2023
Assalamu Alaikum!

Are you interested in learning more about Islam? Do you have questions or doubts that you would like answered? Look no further than my Islam channel on Telegram! (Actually, you should totally look at other reliable places, I'm just trying to make this sound cool)

On this channel, I discuss things I've learned about Islam and aim to bridge the gap between those who have knowledge and those who do not. There is truly so much to be learned and explored in this beautiful religion. Allah's greatness, His favors on His slaves, many gems of wisdom and knowledge behind the religion like the Allah's Nur, the heart, meaning behind his Names, explaining the reality of Allah's actions on mankind, and so on. t(.)me/ i l m session s - remove bracket and no spaces.

However, I must warn you that I might not be able to post as regularly as I would like, as I can get busy at times. But rest assured that whenever I am able to post, I will do my best to share something valuable and informative.
So come join me and let's explore the beauty of Islam together.

Join my Islam channel on Telegram today and let's embark on this journey of knowledge and understanding together. See you there!

1 Like

Re: Learning The Religion And Bridging The Gap by niyi123: 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2023
I am Olaniyi, 37years, base in Lagos, public servant.
I am interested in muslim sister between the age of 24- 30years, AA genotype for serious relationship.
Please, I need a sincere lady not a player.
I can be reach on 07035549961

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of Jews That Lived In Aylah / Bothered I Don't Celebrate New Year? / hadith of the day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.